Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

How I Married A Man 26 Years Older—and Now, Our Sex Life Is Amazing! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Married A Man 26 Years Older—and Now, Our Sex Life Is Amazing! (519 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Married A Man 26 Years Older—and Now, Our Sex Life Is Amazing! by Itzpetersv: 8:30pm On May 24, 2018
Ada is and a computer engineer and 40 years old, her husband Christopher*, 66, is a university lecturer. They live together in Lagos.

*Names have been changed for anonymity.

Ada tells her story of how she met the love of her life at a later stage in life who satisfies her sexually even though he is much older than her.
They met after experiencing much hardship in their love life.

I met my husband, Christopher, when I was 36 and he was 62. We were both married at the time, so the idea of us getting together was the last thing on my mind. But even when we started to develop feelings for each other, I wasn’t put off by his age.

We met at work, when I was hired to do some research at a university where he was a professor. We had a work relationship, but nothing beyond that. Still, we would talk a lot, and one day, it somehow came up in conversation that I had what I believed was a much higher-than-normal sex drive, and that every partner I’d ever had (including my then husband) struggled with it.

“It never occurred to me that, as an older man, he might have erectile dysfunction.”

That was a huge moment for him, because he realized we had shared that Christopher experience our whole lives. We’d both had partners who’d say we were ridiculous for wanting to have sex every day, or would get exasperated and ask what was wrong with us. We really connected and bonded over that—I felt like there was finally someone out there like me. We were both unhappy in our marriages, and that talk was the first time we recognized that we might be a good match for each other.

Flash forward to a few months later, after we’d both separated from our partners. We had started to date, and the first night I knew things were going to get intimate, I planned the whole thing out. I even booked a really nice hotel where we could lounge around and eat and drink together.

Read full story here: http://www.vondanews.com/how-i-married-a-man-26-years-older-and-our-sex-life-is-amazing/

(1) (Reply)

How Satisfying Your Spouse with Moist Personal Lubricant Aids Population Control / Nigerian Man With Boobs Finally Finds A Way To Hide Them From Public / 9 Subtle Signs That You’ve Definitely Found Your Forever Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.