Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies (47057 Views)

Nigerians React To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji’s Pregnancy News / Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by Ayodele70: 9:51pm On May 24, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has taken to Instagram to show support to Linda Ikeji as she is still being dragged on social media since the announcement of her pregnancy.

She also urged Kemi Olunloyo to use her motherly instinct and follow her issue with Linda with caution.

Read her post below...

"All this negativity is the reason I Jejely went extremely private /personal during my pregnancy..
Not even my parents knew until I was 8months and far away from the world negativity and hate..
Carrying a baby is a very complicated process let alone carrying a baby with so much hate and negativity..
Let this lady breathe,She may not deserve your pity on tongue lashing but her baby sure deserves safety..LET THEM HAVE ONE..
Worry more about your lives and how to push you forward..
Regardless Linda is a success wether fake bump or real bump,She will always remain a role model to millions even if it’s not to you.
Someone needs her,Her baby and they folk she mentors needs her. so those of you who don’t need her leave her alone..
Children re a gift to mankind,
Aunty Kemi I would really love to say a few things to you but nah I don’t want to come across as rude As I do not have a rude bone in me for you..
I will let sleeping dogs lie.But pls draw from your motherly instinct and follow this with caution Ma..
@officiallindaikeji I am with you in prayers and as a woman I stand wit you..
Do have and enjoy the best pregnancy You can..
Sad and bitter women leave your fellow woman alone,Women another woman isn’t your problem..
God heal you all of all this Hurt and hatred..
Smh (O she is unmarried with a child on d way?
Yeaaa I see you All who God has appointed judge to the world..
Because you sin differently don’t make shit right..
#THE REASON SOME WOMAN WILL ALWAYS BE UNDER AND NEVER REACH GREATNESS IS HATE,ENVY AND LACK OF JOY FOR THE NEXT WOMAN..
#SupportingMyBusinessPartnerAlltheWay #Supportingastrongwoman100%
#Btw Linda I hope you know your BEST friends are behind all the faceless nameless account trolling your pregnancy?
#STAY WOKE
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/let-this-lady-breath-tonto-dikeh-slams-those-dragging-linda-ikeji.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by donstan18: 10:03pm On May 24, 2018
E go shock you say na your ex-husband Churchill impregnate am.

303 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by Riogeese(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2018
Even linda don’t know who’s responsible for her pregnancy. embarassed

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by Essentials1(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2018
Hmm these are the most controversial feminists in Nigeria at the moment, and their lives are really complicated

Wow

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by Bossontop(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2018
undecided
My pipu epp me jus imagine who is giving anoda pesin advice??

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by BlackHatNaija: 10:07pm On May 24, 2018
Taking panadol for another person's headache.

She's pained of something.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by Alejoc(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2018
Dem go worry me..... FELA!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by franzis(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2018
good to know ..unto the next one
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by sweemy(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2018
na whaooooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by Newpride(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2018
sad shocked cool
tongue embarassed lipsrsealed
undecided kiss cry
smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:08pm On May 24, 2018
Its only jealousy and frustration that's worrying them.
A successful person has no time to hate on another person's success and happiness.
Linda Ikeji is a hard working and focused woman. She is blessed beyond measures
The only public figure(woman) in Nigeria I might rate above Linda is CHIMAMANDA .
others are just bunch of coded prostitutes parading themselves as politicians, musicians and actresses.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by themonk(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2018
She has an OCD for attention.

That's all.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 24, 2018
People will always talk especially when they find something to be ethically wrong. Linda already said she doesn't take the insults on her personality to heart as she believes it's karma dealing with her. That said, whether she got pregnant out of wedlock or not, she's got a very good heart as she gives back to the society in her own little ways.

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by collinsbaba(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2018
I don't know why people even turn social media to their family house � sef, when dressing...na posting.....when f*ckin na posting.... carrying baby bump posting....

Da level wey I gbadun calm and serene life reach, even if I become naija presido ba inside my room I go dey rule

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by BUHARImyDOG: 10:09pm On May 24, 2018
if you want to travel out of the zoo click like

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by Victorakats(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2018
Good one
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by Hedriz(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2018
kilo kan mi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by MxFactor: 10:10pm On May 24, 2018
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by blaqroy: 10:10pm On May 24, 2018
Tonto has spoken.... I deserve some accolades, I pay my bills,I pay in full........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by Tessie01(f): 10:11pm On May 24, 2018
Is it their pregnancy? They should allow her breath,she owes no one an apology after all she's old enough to decide on what she wants between she has all the money to take care of herself and the unborn baby and to think that time is not on her side. what am I saying? it's her life and pregnancy. people should learn to mind their business

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by eDeity: 10:11pm On May 24, 2018
Essentials1:
She is a bd role model just like Tonte Dikeh, only God will judge linda
For??

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by Spar7tan(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2018
Teacher Kemi wil soon come for your head Tonto. Must you mention her?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by Metuh: 10:12pm On May 24, 2018
Attention seeking olosho cum actress

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by Newpride(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2018
Why did u mention aunty kemi’s Name ?

U go soon hear am and na u go tire.

Aunty is obiligiwiski..... meaning oba awon werey....

She go show u ....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by mattsvibes: 10:12pm On May 24, 2018
HMMM am speechless
Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by obowunmi(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2018
Linda Ikeji destroyed lives ooo....i feel no sympathy for her.

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by castrol180(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2018
Tonto Dike can't be trusted...she is as crooked as a dog's hind legs

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by Metuh: 10:14pm On May 24, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Its on jealousy and frustration thats worrying them. A successful person has no time to hate on another person's success and happiness.

Linda Ikeja is blessed above measures.
It can only be God.
You mean God blessed her in destroying marriages and homes

God blessed her by providing her with rich baby daddy

What manner of God do you serve

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by Vinstel: 10:14pm On May 24, 2018
I'm just waiting excitedly for Kemi's reply, Tonto, hope you get power for Kemi's grade one madness grin

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 24, 2018
Expect Linda Ikeji to publish the next Churchill gist soon. Alexreports get ready for damage control.

Business Partners indeed

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by eDeity: 10:15pm On May 24, 2018
BUHARImyDOG:
if you want to travel out of the zoo click like
kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Controversies by EmekaBlue(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2018
Sharap

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His $4.8mil Supercar / Obafemi Martins' Baby Mama Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.