Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

How Do I Meet Mama-gee - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Meet Mama-gee (862 Views)

Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You / Where Is Mama-gee / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Meet Mama-gee by Bashima: 1:49am On May 27, 2010
I'm a new persin in Nairaland, how do I meet Mama-gee, I dream about her too much, I really want to meet her.
Re: How Do I Meet Mama-gee by Nobody: 1:27am On May 28, 2010
i also wish you could meet her so she can have time for other things besides nl?

take her dancing or something abeg. Whatever reunites her with her XX genes which are currently on strike.

even if na mamaput or some four star restaurant.

the madam badly needs a rest.

i assume you're male and need the new id so your former flames wont recognise you?
Re: How Do I Meet Mama-gee by Nobody: 10:19am On May 28, 2010
lol! grin
Re: How Do I Meet Mama-gee by Mobinga: 8:23pm On May 28, 2010
Search google for
"mental asylum which offers internet services"
the first result is her location.
Re: How Do I Meet Mama-gee by Gabry(f): 5:37am On May 30, 2010
Bashima:

I'm a new persin in Nairaland, how do I meet Mama-gee, I dream about her too much, I really want to meet her.

really? How new are u exactly ? undecided
Re: How Do I Meet Mama-gee by dani1luv: 2:02pm On May 30, 2010
you wanna meet mama-gee. . hehehehe. . . please wait. . . . .
Re: How Do I Meet Mama-gee by Skidoc(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2010
Mobinga:

Search google for
"mental asylum which offers internet services"
the first result is her location.

My thoughts exactly! I've always thought that Mama-Gee must be posting from a Mental Ward.
Re: How Do I Meet Mama-gee by Kunbee: 10:09pm On May 30, 2010
Dont worry she will come for you grin
Re: How Do I Meet Mama-gee by maedan(f): 8:47am On May 31, 2010
Bashima:

Lol, you people should leave her alone. But truly she is actually one of NLanders I would like to meet grin. I think there's a topic like that somewhere. She's got what some folks call "spunk" - half the guys on NL have the hots for her - and half of the ladies just want to e-throttle her grin cheesy. Anyway. You might be lucky, she might swing by sooner or later.

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Bought 1 Billion Naira Property In Abuja For A Garden / Dragnet Glaxosmithkline Test Invitation On 22 Of December / I Think We Can All Help Seun Improve NL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.