Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders (18317 Views)

Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy / President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) / National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by sarrki(m): 11:14pm On May 24, 2018
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI BREAKS RAMADAN FAST WITH LEADERSHIP OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY AT THE STATE HOUSE THURSDAY NIGHT IN ABUJA. MAY 24 2018

President Muhammadu Buhari addressing the cross-section of NASS Leadership led by President of the Senate, Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki, Senate Leader, Senator Ahmad Lawan, Chief Whip House of Representatives Hon Alhassan Ado and other Principal officers during the breaking of Ramadan Fast with Leadership of National Assembly at the State House Thursday night in Abuja. PHOTO; SUNDAY AGHAEZE. MAY 24 2018.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by sarrki(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2018
Saraki don humble by dole

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by abokibuhari: 11:23pm On May 24, 2018
Useless people, how I wish Trump fit throw one nuclear missile inside that aso rock we go give am Nobel prize for peace

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by RagaMufeen(m): 11:27pm On May 24, 2018
muslim republic of Nigeria, God help us.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by emi14: 11:57pm On May 24, 2018
Buhari is on drugs he is not fasting.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 24, 2018
I don't know but I get mad whenever I see Nigeria leaders taking religious issues more serious than state affairs. angry

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by omowolewa: 11:59pm On May 24, 2018
Where is Aisha
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by sarrki(m): 12:20am On May 25, 2018
omowolewa:
Where is Aisha

Google is your friend

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by SalamRushdie: 12:24am On May 25, 2018
I don't like this Buhari for anything

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by sarrki(m): 12:30am On May 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

we love him

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by sarrki(m): 12:31am On May 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Nah because you be my friend

If nah enemies of the state

I know how to handle him

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by johnmartus(m): 12:38am On May 25, 2018
I hate seeing saraki with buhari its really weakling me down embarassed
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by SalamRushdie: 12:38am On May 25, 2018
sarrki:

Nah because you be my friend

If nah enemies of the state

I know how to handle him

You na my man for life Buhari or no Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by Dumdumfashion(f): 3:23am On May 25, 2018
This una breaking of fast is more like a wedding reception.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by madridguy(m): 4:52am On May 25, 2018
Let them continue wasting our money. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by mayweather145: 4:59am On May 25, 2018
Some ppl are not just happy with this. they want the legistlatures and the executives to keep fighting. Some ppl will try to create fault out of this by saying, they take riligious matters more sirious than the state. Some will say its an islamic goverment, but for God sake is this not ramadan period, cant they break fast in peace ? And to me those are enemies of the state . They only want bad news !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by Riogeese(m): 8:12am On May 25, 2018
Ramadan Kareem

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by sheguy(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2018
Buhari go home.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by Memphis357(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2018
Compare this to the millions of impoverished Nigerians that are followers of this pissfull religion!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:13am On May 25, 2018
This man in white n red cap beside buhari in d second pix is the one ruling Nigeria, buhari is jst figurehead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by Hotzone(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2018
Chopping money gang
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by Buhari2019: 8:14am On May 25, 2018
sarrki:
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI BREAKS RAMADAN FAST WITH LEADERSHIP OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY AT THE STATE HOUSE THURSDAY NIGHT IN ABUJA. MAY 24 2018

President Muhammadu Buhari addressing the cross-section of NASS Leadership led by President of the Senate, Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki, Senate Leader, Senator Ahmad Lawan, Chief Whip House of Representatives Hon Alhassan Ado and other Principal officers during the breaking of Ramadan Fast with Leadership of National Assembly at the State House Thursday night in Abuja. PHOTO; SUNDAY AGHAEZE. MAY 24 2018.
My Role model

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by gurunlocker: 8:14am On May 25, 2018
Election is coming, this type of romance is expected.
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by IgedeBushBoy(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2018
Buhari of the people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by slawomir: 8:16am On May 25, 2018
isoright

Avians of similar plumage congregate in cahoots
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by Positivepoint(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2018
CaptJeffry:
I don't know but I get mad whenever I see Nigeria leaders taking religious issues more serious than state affairs. angry

was that ur view when GEJ was in govt?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by Kog45(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2018
RagaMufeen:
muslim republic of Nigeria, God help us.
I'm a Christian and critics of this administration.Please what do you mean by Muslim republic of Nigeria?

Please let always be mindful of our comments cos peace and unity of this country should be paramount irrespective of different views.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by link2ok22: 8:18am On May 25, 2018
Ol
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by kereman1: 8:18am On May 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by debolayinka(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2018
I don't understand how our politicians get boldness to show pictures of them feasting to a hungry populace.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by sean079: 8:20am On May 25, 2018
Old man bereft of ideas

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With National Assembly Leaders by yahmohy27: 8:21am On May 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
He loves you

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again, Ondo Amotekun ‘Deports’ 137 Northerners From State / AMAZING: Two Angels Caught On Camera Flying In Brazil (pics and video) / Kano Assembly Raises Panel To Probe Sanusi Over Fresh Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.