Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: (17792 Views)

Poll: Do you approve of the African Kiss?

Yes!: 25% (35 votes)
No: 74% (100 votes)
This poll has ended

How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! / Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 27, 2010
edoyad:

@FL, see how the guy dissed my girls grin
No mind that ghetto boy jare grin
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by edoyad(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2010
Bk bab when was your last "down low" session with one of your homies in the alley ? Seems like you're a bit tensed up
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Midshipman: 8:54pm On May 27, 2010
I'm looking for a girlfriend
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Stevogue(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2010
Hm this one na MILITANT KISS o! The man sef resemble Ateke Tom. Serious rough play!
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by BabaRamo(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2010
I didn't know there was a particular way to kiss your partner!
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by MissyB1(m): 11:08pm On May 27, 2010
BabaRamo:

I didn't know there was a particular way to kiss your partner!
There are different ways to . . . . There's one way not to. grin
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Kgdavid(m): 2:31am On May 28, 2010
LWKMD!!! look closely it is the girl that is messing up. the guy looks like his mouth is just open there and he is not doing anything apart from leaving it gaping open and she has his entire lip in her mouth plus studying their faces will reveal the fact that the girl is enjoying herself with her eyes closed but the guy looks like he is in some discomfort. check it
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by bkbabe97: 3:29am On May 28, 2010
edoyad:

Bk bab when was your last "down low" session with one of your homies in the alley ? Seems like you're a bit tensed up 

Notice I ignored u once already? Do u know why? No? U cant guess why, right? Ok, lemme hip u to it! YOU'RE STUCK IN AFRICA!!!I DONT DO INTERCONTINENTAL WARS! Especially not with anyone who resides in a place where electricity is a luxury. So, sorry, u'll have to go pick your battle somewhere else! No wars with third-world crazies, thank you. Peace grin
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:50am On May 28, 2010
gross pic
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by edoyad(m): 6:02am On May 28, 2010
@bk, you mean you actually pay your electricity bills ? Do you use food stamps to pay your bills ?
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by SALady(f): 7:44am On May 28, 2010
Stevogue:

Hm this one na MILITANT KISS o! The man sef resemble Ateke Tom. Serious rough play!

Militant kiss that's funny man. grin grin

Kgdavid:

LWKMD!!! look closely it is the girl that is messing up. the guy looks like his mouth is just open there and he is not doing anything apart from leaving it gaping open and she has his entire lip in her mouth plus studying their faces will reveal the fact that the girl is enjoying herself with her eyes closed but the guy looks like he is in some discomfort. check it

@Kgdavid I think the mouth wasnt suppose to be that wide open in the first place man. No I refuse undecided
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by boomii(f): 8:47am On May 28, 2010
LWKMD!
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by queeneve: 10:58am On May 28, 2010
I can tell a few of YALL can't kiss,

That a pitiful kiss, your mouth is not suppose to be that wide and why would you wanna suck/kiss somebody's notrils?

Kissing is not that complicated but apparently it is!
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Midshipman: 4:36pm On May 28, 2010
i need a girl that know how to kiss, 08038012444
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by saemoenl(f): 7:05pm On May 28, 2010
Mamamia Aiutooooooooo Can someone help!
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Dolemite(f): 7:07pm On May 28, 2010
Compare and contrast with the first picture. . .

Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by mamagee3(f): 7:09pm On May 28, 2010
^^Damn, was that picture necessary? grin grin
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Meddler(f): 7:19pm On May 28, 2010
WTF !!!!! LMAO can he not locate the mouth. grin grin
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by remioshy(f): 7:19pm On May 28, 2010
thats disgusting
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by tolutara: 7:22pm On May 28, 2010
Dang,
Naija People are not easy o, Who inserted a Voter poll on my thread without permission too, tongue
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 28, 2010
how is that second kiss picture better than the first one?
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Shock(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2010
[size=19pt]I think someone needs to be whipped for putting stúpid and irrelevant topics on the front page![/size]
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 28, 2010
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by tolutara: 7:43pm On May 28, 2010
Shock:

[size=19pt]I think someone needs to be whipped for putting stúpid and irrelevant topics on the front page![/size]

Wetin?, Why does every thing have to be so serious, can't people have a little fun, Gosh undecided
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Acidosis(m): 7:44pm On May 28, 2010
, so irritating
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by stanleymail03(m): 7:47pm On May 28, 2010
omo the guy one chop the babe lips.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 28, 2010
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by r231(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2010
hehehe grin smiley
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by steaming(f): 7:52pm On May 28, 2010
wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttt da f.u.c. is dat?

LMAO----------meeennn, dats suffocating!
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 28, 2010
lmao,
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by OyedepoJohn: 8:18pm On May 28, 2010
mi i b tipika afrika man n i neva kiss lyk dz o, d guy must b a first aider!
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 28, 2010
yes, he's giving CPR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Come And See The Finest Girl In The P**n Industry / Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? / Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.