Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: (17787 Views)

Poll: Do you approve of the African Kiss?

Yes!: 25% (35 votes)
No: 74% (100 votes)
This poll has ended

How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! / Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? / Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2010
Ujujoan:

shocked  shocked  shocked

Jeez . . . un no go kill person!  angry  angry

hehe u no go die.  grin Come let me try it on you.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by mediatrix8(f): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2010
What about a combination of a Nigerian and Asian kiss? hmmm perfect lol, the sweetest ever in my life,
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by dewaledipo: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2010
Pls ma peeps, is that guy King Kong because that is not a kiss, that is someone eating another persons face. anyway thats a funny one but i think i will go with the french kiss. Naturally, fewer blacks knows how to kiss. When you talk to most ladies, there opinion of the kisses they've had has always been the guy eating up there face. Guys please, if you don't know how to kiss, do have an oxygen tank beside
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2010
davidylan:

hehe u no go die. grin Come let me try it on you.

Still not moving after 5mins? Naaa, I think I'll pass! cool cheesy
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2010
Ujujoan:

Still not moving after 5mins? Naaa, I think I'll pass! cool cheesy

u dont know what you're missing oh. grin Multiple o[i]r[/i]gasms is one.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 18, 2010
I already got that and I didn't have to faint afterwards! Lol grin

Daaavidi, chei! I think say you be pastor sef! cheesy cheesy
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2010
lol David you sound like a Champ. grin grin
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by MrCork26: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2010
errm Correction: he sound like a Chimp! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2010
^^ go find somewhere else to display your ignorance okay? undecided
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
Ujujoan:

I already got that and I didn't have to faint afterwards! Lol grin

Daaavidi, chei! I think say you be pastor sef! cheesy cheesy

lol even a pastor must satisfy his wife abi? you gotta learn. grin If you already got that without fainting then i seriously question the abilities of your dude. We're not talking hand stimulation here oh.

MzDarkSkin:

lol David you sound like a Champ. grin grin

Doesnt every dude sound like a champ? grin A trial will convince you though.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
^^LMFAO! how tall does one need to be to ride the roller coaster? wink grin

Mr.Cork we are not talking about evolution, if we needed an example of what a neanderthal looks like we shall call you in umkay? (no oofiense) angry
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^^LMFAO! how tall does one need to be to ride the roller coaster? wink grin

when you are ready for your first test-drive let me know asap. You'll never remain the same again.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2010
^LOL.
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by mordi4evah: 7:34am On Nov 24, 2010
una go fear suffokissing na!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@Mr Prick
Mr Cork<<<<<<<Jealousy (No oofeinse)
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by lola34(f): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2011
LOL, it looks like he's trying to eat her face shocked shocked
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by tpia5: 6:42am On Dec 31, 2012
african kiss is the best,
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by tpia5: 6:44am On Dec 31, 2012
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by True2myself24(f): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2012
Looks like two elephants trying to kiss each other shocked
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by olumaxi(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
9-11:
lmao cheesy
Was he trying to resuscitate her or something?
i tire o
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
ROFL
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
Good God
Re: You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Funny,for him mind;he'll be lyk'I dey kiss die,she feeling the boy,omo...which girl no go want my kiss'chai!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Come And See The Finest Girl In The P**n Industry / Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? / Can You Hug And Kiss Your Lover In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.