Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:58 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo (26146 Views)

Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by officialfysh(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2018
Eyah�
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by yungdizy(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2018
[
dammy13:
​Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcourt After Organizers Omit Photo From Programme Brochure

He also charged all Yoruba sons and daughters in the state to embrace peace and work together as one united family.

Adams, however, berated the Rivers state Governor, Nyesom Wike, for saying the Yorubas have no electoral value.

‘I have it on good record from one of the leaders of Yoruba community in Port Harcourt that the governor allegedly said the Yorubas have no electoral value in Nigeria’s politics. That comment as far as I am concerned, was uncomplimentary to us as a race with over 200 million people across the world.

It is sad too that such comment came from a person that lives on peoples’ patronages, particularly, a governor that had in the past, enjoyed the supports of the race all through his political career.

Today, as I stand before you, it is my hope and prayer that governor Wike moves higher in his political desire and aspirations to the level where he would need the support of the Yoruba people either in the state or at the national level, then we will show him how important the race is in Nigeria’s politics and the world at large.”

Adams noted also that the omission of his picture and that of the Oluwo from the event brochure was done in error, saying there is the need to encourage the organisers of the programme for putting up such historic gathering.

http://kikiotolu.com/oluwo-of-iwo-walks-out-of-yoruba-event-after-organizers-omits-photo-from-programme-brochure/

afonjas���
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by gurunlocker: 10:41am On May 25, 2018
Maybe they thought he is now Emir...

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by ybalogs(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2018
kolafolabi:
I am not disrespectful but the King needs to change his attitude, manner and of course leadership style.
He's still very immature. He will learn with time.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by enemyofprogress: 10:44am On May 25, 2018
HeWrites:

Heeeei!

RIP English
I ate you two
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by enemyofprogress: 10:45am On May 25, 2018
IJOBA2:
grin YOU ATE YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGshocked
yes I ate him
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:46am On May 25, 2018
yungdizy:
[afonjas���
I ain`t surprised. It clearly took all your brain power to come up with this

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by Akpacha(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
I will repeat it again here. This king is one who never hides his human nature and never involve in HYPOCRISY that run in the average Nigerian man's blood. He owes no one apologies for being human. In my eyes, he is blameless. Wish to meet and interview him someday.
hope u are not talking abt that terrorist emir from iwo. He is a kid and shouldn't be taking for a serious man! Anyway he is killer like u, u have everything in common.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by Nobody: 10:50am On May 25, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Arrogant bastard. I ate the man
I am finding it difficult to PICTURE you doing that grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2018
ybalogs:
He's still very immature. He will learn with time.

he wont learn shyt. the Gods will fvck him up after what he did to the Orisha idols in the palace.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by enemyofprogress: 10:56am On May 25, 2018
Jer6s:

I am finding it difficult to PICTURE you doing that grin
why? I ate arrogant people
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by undisputedgbola(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2018
enemyofprogress:

Do you want to eat more??

His like still abound on earth..
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by Phemyte111(m): 10:59am On May 25, 2018
grin I have laugh tire. Just saw this boy on Instagram today Mehn he's hot. � � � you can check out the video. [b][/b]

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by Jummie1(f): 11:00am On May 25, 2018
enemyofprogress:

'ate'
hate n not 'ate'
Badbelle everywhere
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by Nobody: 11:03am On May 25, 2018
enemyofprogress:
why? I ate arrogant people

When wrong, most people eat their words, I guess they often start first with letters
In your case, your H wink
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by enemyofprogress: 11:13am On May 25, 2018
Jer6s:

When wrong, most people eat their words, I guess they often start first with letters
In your case, your H wink
I ate you two
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by Nobody: 11:17am On May 25, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I ate you two

Me?
You will need to cook me first grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by orisa37: 11:22am On May 25, 2018
NovusHomo:

Oba YAHOO of Canada!!!

Aguiwochukwu ekeji Okorocha of Biafra.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by Iddossam: 11:25am On May 25, 2018
But, he is not one of Yoruba obas, he is an aboki emir living in Yoruba Land..... I laud the organizers for job weldone.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2018
Nigerians er poor organisers Missing out two pics of two dignitaries Not everyone knows how to take shhhhhit like me
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by gabbie77: 11:26am On May 25, 2018
grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:29am On May 25, 2018
Jummie1:

'ate'
hate n not 'ate'
Badbelle everywhere
If someone hates you too now, you will start crying upandan saying they hate you because you are ibo
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by mexioni(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2018
They say he always does this at functions
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by Xisnin(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
I will repeat it again here. This king is one who never hides his human nature and never involve in HYPOCRISY that run in the average Nigerian man's blood. He owes no one apologies for being human. In my eyes, he is blameless. Wish to meet and interview him someday.
There are a lot of people like him, they claim to be blunt but they are just too primitive for
the modern time. Without self-control, a human is not different from animal.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by tayaden: 11:38am On May 25, 2018
Have You Eaten Today??

Yakoyo Foods is here for You! We have Varieties of Home-Cooked Soups like: afang, Edikang kong, egusi, Ogbono, Banga, Eforiro and more.

Freshly Cooked on order, so affordable plus Delivery is Free!

To Order call:

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by begwong: 11:38am On May 25, 2018
Common pissure? Oloshi.. Lol
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by enemyofprogress: 11:54am On May 25, 2018
Jer6s:

Me?
You will need to cook me first grin
if I cook you then I will hate you
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by Nobody: 11:57am On May 25, 2018
enemyofprogress:
if I cook you then I will hate you

I totally agree with you on this.
Finally, we have something to agree on. shocked
You have been a delight! grin
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by reesemachh(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2018
nairaland is shiit these days so many rubbish topics making front pages mtcheew
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by Sinof(m): 12:15pm On May 25, 2018
The Emir Decided To Omit Himself From The Event Just Like His Photo Was From The Program Brochure. #Westlife
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by PHIPEX(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2018
I just saw "Oba Yoruba in IMO State", why do some people raise dust over Eze ndi Igbo in Akure?

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Walks Out Of Yoruba Event In Port Harcout As Organizers Omit Photo by Simbrixton(m): 12:40pm On May 25, 2018
Gani Adams comment is a really strong one i honestly don't understand the hate from yorubas coming from wike and he has not come out to debunk the statement but yorubas must not leave pdp np matter what

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" / Ifa Doesn't Pick Yoruba Kings, Only Governors Do - Oluwo Of Iwo / Little Oyinbo Girl Presents Yoruba Cultural Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.