Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,169 members, 7,780,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:41 AM

Mystery Shopper Gives Woman N1m. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mystery Shopper Gives Woman N1m. (784 Views)

The Mystery Behind Orashi And Ogbuide: 2 Igbo Rivers That Cannot Mix (photos) / Here’s The Photos Of The Mystery Snake That Swallowed 36million Naira From JAMB / FANS GO GAGA AS TIMAYA STEPS OUT WITH PALLAS SHOPPER BAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mystery Shopper Gives Woman N1m. by shakomended: 6:22am On May 25, 2018
Like play like play that’s how I was at apongbon yesterday when commotion started, Lagos Island people and their parties I thought
But my amebo side did not allow me rest I had to find out what the whole noise was about. So I moved closer to the crowd. When I got there I found out that one woman just won N1,000,000
I was like what? Me that I am still counting my house rent money. Someone is just winning N1m like that. So here’s the story behind the N1m.
The woman in question is a retailer of coke products and simply for stocking and selling it, she was selected by a mystery shopper as the winner of the money in the #mymilliondonland campaign. I heard her distributor was also given 1m because she buys from her, talk about helper of destiny!
For me, I was just amazed at how someone’s life can change all of a sudden. One moment you’re homeless the next you’re a landlord. This is the kind of turn around people spend hours in churches and mosques praying for that I just witnessed like that.
How I wish it was me that won that 1m, my house rent for don sure! Gbam!
Re: Mystery Shopper Gives Woman N1m. by gr33nix: 3:10pm On May 25, 2018
The kind of assurances we're getting nowadays.. Issokay o
Re: Mystery Shopper Gives Woman N1m. by Vicar2015(m): 3:20pm On May 25, 2018
That's amazing, thumbs up to them
Re: Mystery Shopper Gives Woman N1m. by Kof123: 6:12pm On May 25, 2018
Ah an!!! Just like that. Suddenly a millionaire. Baba God give me assurance o
Re: Mystery Shopper Gives Woman N1m. by Rewbby(f): 9:41pm On May 25, 2018
True, ones life can change in the twinkle of an eye, Omo favour fall on me!
Re: Mystery Shopper Gives Woman N1m. by Joelsblog(m): 10:07pm On May 25, 2018
Awwwn... I pray I meet Lalasticlala like this one day... 2geda forever..... But he is cheating type sha
Re: Mystery Shopper Gives Woman N1m. by Thisdeleke: 12:41am On May 26, 2018
God will make His face to shine on us, cus na God smile she receive so

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Scammed By Earn Empowerment Thrill / How To Apply And Win The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme, TEF 2019 Pt 2 / Benue Blogger Moved From Blogging To Selling Of Okpa (nigerians React)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.