Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says (32032 Views)

2 Brothers Arrested For Stealing A Car From A Car Wash Where They Work / We Rape Married Women Even Before Their Husbands —robbery Suspects / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by Letenwam: 6:47am On May 25, 2018
28-year-old Naval officer Jimoh Adesoye, was arrested alongside his twin brothers, and 12 other suspects by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad of the Oyo State Police Command for robbery and receiving stolen goods. 

The State Commissioner of Police, Abiodun Odude, who paraded the suspects before newsmen said the Naval officer used his uniform and position to transport vehicles snatched by the criminal gang to buyers.

“The lance corporal often used his position and uniform to transport vehicles snatched by the gang and helped dispose of the stolen vehicles. The gang, which is also on the wanted list of SARS in Lagos and Kwara states, was responsible for the spate of armed robbery and car snatching along the Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway, Oyo State, Lagos, Kwara and other states in the South-West. Six of the suspects were initially arrested at their hideout in the Ilasa area of Ogbomoso by SARS unit, Ogbomoso, following credible intelligence by the command’s strategic partners. 

“The modus operandi of the suspects was to go about kidnapping people, robbing them and sexually abusing female victims.

“The suspects abducted one Rasak Michael and his girlfriend, Rashidat, at the Mobil area on Oluyole Estate, Ibadan on April 31, 2018, and took them to a hotel where they were kept till the next day.

“While in captivity, the suspects took turns to rape the female victim and videotaped the sexual escapade for purpose of blackmail in the future. The suspects also stole the victims’ ATM cards having forcefully obtained the PIN numbers of the cards and unlawfully withdrew large sums of money from their bank accounts" he said. 

Gang members arrested alongside the Naval officer and his twin brothers include; Lateef Isa, 25; Taiwo Yekini, 23; Kehinde Yekini, 23; Tunji Ismail, 23; Adeyemo Babajide 23; Saka Jamiu, 20; Akin Akingbade 35; Mudashiru Abdullahi, 29; Rasheed Adeniran, 26; Lukman Jimoh, 35; Dauda Lamidi, 24; and Waheed Ganiyu, 30.

Confessing to the crime, the  naval officer who begged the police to forgive him said a friend introduced him to the gang. 

“I am a seaman in the Nigerian Navy. I told one of my friends that I needed a car and he introduced me to these people. Although I have my personal car that I use, I wanted to change it and my friend introduced me to them.

“I have bought more than two cars from the gang, but I later got to know that the cars were stolen. I know it is not right for me to buy such cars, I plead with the command to have mercy on me.”

It was gathered that one pump-action rifle, seven live cartridges, four cars, motorcycles and stolen home appliances was recovered from the gang. 

https://lailasnews.com/we-rape-for-fun-naval-officer-twin-brothers-arrested-for-robbery-says/

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48am On May 25, 2018
You will be jailed 60 years for fun too...
CHIKENA!!

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by awa(m): 6:51am On May 25, 2018
Shame on you if you rape for fun...Spend your lifetime in Jail for fun too.
They curse una for una family??

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by SOFTENGR: 6:58am On May 25, 2018
Bascards!

4 Likes

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by hisgrace090: 6:58am On May 25, 2018
70 to 80% of Nigerians seems to have turned to criminals already, what is wrong with us.

Some say it is because of hungar but this ones are naval officers.

5 Likes

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by Olalan(m): 7:04am On May 25, 2018
Failed parenting really is a menace to the society

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by AprokoGirl: 7:06am On May 25, 2018
cry
Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by moyakz(m): 7:24am On May 25, 2018
hisgrace090:
70 to 80% of Nigerians seems to have turned to criminals already, what is wrong with us.

Some say it is because of hungar but this ones are naval officers.

Buhari is wrong with us,for promising what he can't fulfill.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by thorpido(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2018
So unfortunate Rashidat.Rapists deserve maximum jail terms.
Olalan:
Parents are really failing in this generation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by debolayinka(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2018
Your family must be full of beasts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by proudevil: 9:23am On May 25, 2018
See names.......ooooh cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2018
useless country.

Nigerians have no conscience. there is no difference between a wild animal and a Nigerian. Human beings show compassion to each other and they even show compassion to lesser animals. but Nigerians have themselves taken upon them to become one in spirit with animals.

Infact Nigerians are worse than animals. shey imagine raping a mans girlfriend in front of him. this is a crime on humanity. what a shithole.

3 Likes

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by BlackHatNaija: 10:51am On May 25, 2018
The truth is any lady that escaped a robbery attack without being raped should be grateful to God. This people are heartless!

8 Likes

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by kolawoleibukun2: 10:52am On May 25, 2018
k
Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by cicikhemy(f): 10:52am On May 25, 2018
Rawbish
Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by oyetunder(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2018
destroyed others for fun?

1 Like

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by agadez007(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2018
Na dem dem

South wasterners
Ha ha ha

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by Temple1288(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2018
Afonja grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by Nobody: 10:53am On May 25, 2018
Nigeria a failed.country

1 Like

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by kolawoleibukun2: 10:53am On May 25, 2018
They should be fired and sentenced to 15 years
Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by eleko1: 10:54am On May 25, 2018
sad hang dem for fun. Beast

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by Sirpaul(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2018
name checkers association ..... NCA

2 Likes

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:54am On May 25, 2018
agadez007:
Na dem dem

South wasterners
Tribalism is a disease
Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by YeyeGirl(f): 10:54am On May 25, 2018
A to d F to d O to d N to d J to d wahhhhhhhhhhhhh AFONJAAAAAAAAAA.... Hv fun in jail... New ass*s loading fr old babas in jail..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by dfrost: 10:55am On May 25, 2018
Olalan:

A real menace honestly that will end up threatening the existence of a normal system.

1 Like

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by YeyeGirl(f): 10:55am On May 25, 2018
A to d F to d O to d N to d J to d wahhhhhhhhhhhhh AFONJAAAAAAAAAA.... Hv fun in jail... New ass*s loading fr d old babas in jail...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by seguno2: 10:56am On May 25, 2018
Is a naval RATING not different from a naval officer

1 Like

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2018
Tribalist no go kill you
YeyeGirl:
A to d F to d O to d N to d J to d wahhhhhhhhhhhhh AFONJAAAAAAAAAA.... Hv fun in jail... New ass*s loading fr d old babas in jail...

1 Like

Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by OboOlora(f): 10:56am On May 25, 2018
Ok
Re: 'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says by deolurexy1(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2018
Sensational headline, no were did they make such statements In the writeup

(1) (2) (Reply)

RRS Smashes Highway Robbery Syndicates (Photo) / Housewife Dies In Kidnapper’s Home In Lagos(photo) / Andrew Ogbuja Wife Denies Knowing Her Husband & Son Had Been Defiling Her Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.