Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson Loses Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson Loses Mum (541 Views)

Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights / Man Loses His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire (photo) / U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson Loses Mum by Angelina996(f): 9:06am On May 25, 2018
Curvy Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie, has announced the death of her mother, Elizabeth Johnson.

The seasoned actress who is currently the Senior Special Assistant on Entertainment, Arts and Culture to the Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, broke the sad news on her Instagram page on Thursday. She politely pleaded that the public grant her and her family privacy as they grief the loss of her mother as she would also appreciate their prayers for the fortitude to bear the untimely loss.

“It deeply saddens me to say that my beloved mother is gone. This is a trying time for my family and we would appreciate your prayers, even as we plead for our privacy at this time. Thank you,” she wrote.

As at the time this report, efforts to reach the pretty mother of four proved abortive but a source close to her confirmed the news, noting that the cause of death is yet to be revealed to the public but she has travelled to be with her family members at her hometown in Okene, Kogi State.

“Yes it’s true her mom is dead, but I can’t tell you the actual cause of death and date of death. I haven’t seen her because she has since gone to her family house”, the source told WG.

(1) (Reply)

I Sold My Daughter’s Baby For N200,000 To Reduce Her Burden, Pregnant Grandmum / Husband & Wife Seen Stoning Each Other In Lagos / Stop Calling Ugly Thing Beautiful Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.