Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,844 members, 7,798,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

"Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady (51788 Views)

I Don’t Mind Giving My Body To Wizkid – Lady Says As She Shows Off Her Big Butts / I Mistakenly Told Tiwa Savage To Take A Picture Of Me And Wizkid , Lady Crys Out / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by AprokoGirl: 12:18pm On May 25, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption .... (Read below)

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/7921/lady-reveals-how-she-was-embarrassed-by-tiwa-savage-because-of-wizkid-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 25, 2018
angry

am looking for the sense in this post

because you mistakenly tapped tiwa to snap you that mean you must tell the public undecided undecided

shebi na only looks she gives you, i wish she stab you qnd your generation lipsrsealed

if any mumu mod push this topic to fp, i will deactivate my account and i gladly think my fellow nairalander will do such undecided

187 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by thesicilian: 12:28pm On May 25, 2018
You tapped the biggest female celebrity in Nigeria on the shoulder, referring to her as "one babe", no greetings and no sign of recognition on your part, and told her to take a pic of you and Wizkid?! Na wah o.
Deliberately insulting celebrities just to trend will not make you a celebrity.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by Kingpee2(m): 12:30pm On May 25, 2018
You shouldn’t be embarrassed na,those celebs especially ladies can be so full of themselves,without being celebrity sef their pose no be here .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by AprokoGirl: 1:18pm On May 25, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
angry

because you mistakenly tapped tiwa to snap you that mean you must tell the public undecided undecided

shebi na only looks she gives you, i wish she stab you qnd your generation lipsrsealed

if any mumu mod push this topic to fp, i will deactivate my account and i gladly think my fellow nairalander will do such undecided

When i saw your name "RETIREDMUMU" i was like Oh !!!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by oshe11: 2:12pm On May 25, 2018
Dancing Gwara Gwara

2 Likes

Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by oyetunder(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2018
kiss Verily verily, there are forces deleting the brains of many young adults in this country. Beauty without brain is a crime against humanity.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by BlackHatNaija: 2:13pm On May 25, 2018
Tiwa Savage to take your phone and snap both you and Wizkid?

She's sick!
Some fans act like they own your copyright and every celebrity is all right reserved to them.

26 Likes

Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by Lalas247(f): 2:14pm On May 25, 2018
so what should we do now sad

I like Tiwa she cool nothing embarrassing about it though ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by rhythyson: 2:14pm On May 25, 2018
SO?

7 Likes

Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by mhisbliss(f): 2:14pm On May 25, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
angry

Time to deactivate son

21 Likes

Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by tokzyfeller: 2:14pm On May 25, 2018
#Stupid Nonentity...
Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by kaen1317: 2:14pm On May 25, 2018
I guess its true that the small boy is ffuucckkiiinnggg her. I wish I sabi sing o
Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by 1dorzine(m): 2:14pm On May 25, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
angry

Waiting for you to deactivate.

Check my signature for super cheap deals

2 Likes

Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by oshe11: 2:15pm On May 25, 2018
Even if na small doctor she wan snap with, Tiwa for still give her same eyes so wats this news for...?

***Goes back to dancing gwara gwara

1 Like

Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by mykeljosef: 2:15pm On May 25, 2018
you should have called me to help you

so long you were polite whats the big deal in asking

mtshewwwww

i dont understand how irrelevant useless threads make fp

1 Like

Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by noble71(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2018
[quote author=RETIREDMUMU post=67867192][color=#006600][b] angry

because you mistakenly tap[quote author=RETIREDMUMU post=67867192][color=#006600][b] angry

Oya Deactivate your account! It is on FP. Your mumu done do. tongue

1 Like

Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by oshe11: 2:16pm On May 25, 2018
Is like this gwara gwara dance make wave pass shaku shaku abroad(US) oooo

My guys there are feeling it even their music artists but I've never seen any dancing shaku shaku
Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by maticdamian(m): 2:16pm On May 25, 2018
Ok
Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by chukslawrence(m): 2:17pm On May 25, 2018
AprokoGirl:

When i saw your name "RETIREDMUMU" i was like Oh !!!!
dis one never retire ooo... Him mumu continues

1 Like

Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by BrosPeter: 2:18pm On May 25, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
angry

Go ahead
Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by Yankiss(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
angry

You are retiredmumu, why gross over mumu matter? grin grin grin
Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by donkossy(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
angry

u don deactivate am
Re: "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady by alextobi1247: 2:20pm On May 25, 2018
ikoja aye.... trouble they sleep you go wake am tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yeni Kuti Engaged To Theo Lawson On Her 55th Birthday / Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger / Chacha Eke Faani And Her 3 Kids Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.