Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? (20755 Views)

LIVE STREAMING: Champions League Final Between Liverpool And Real Madrid / Ronaldo Blast Real Madrid And Atletico Madrid After His Hattrick / Women Final Between FC Robo Queens And Young Talents 99 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by kenzysmith: 1:13pm On May 25, 2018
AccessME:
Click Like For Liverpool

Share for Madrid
mumu na like u wan die follow
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 25, 2018
press005:

Liverpool must win
If I were the type that bet, I'd bet in favour of Liverpool. Something tells me they will win. grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 25, 2018
kenzysmith:
mumu na like u wan die follow
hahaha
u no well
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Rimimafia: 1:15pm On May 25, 2018
The Great Liverpool

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by akanbiaa(m): 1:16pm On May 25, 2018
CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR THE ANSWER AND GET INDISPENSIBLE VIDEOS
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Jaybeee(m): 1:16pm On May 25, 2018
Real Madrid all the way... HALA MADRID.
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Angelfrost(m): 1:16pm On May 25, 2018
Interesting how all spotlight and attention shifted massively from C. Ronaldo to M. Salah. Thing go don pain am die!... And what is it with him always reluctant to celebrate with a team mate that scores in Real Madrid??!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by 1shortblackboy: 1:16pm On May 25, 2018
Na rivers united go win am
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by sexiestharam(f): 1:17pm On May 25, 2018
Wellets50:
The two club may lose the final
LOL. True. Enyimba would win it.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Akinpelumusibau: 1:17pm On May 25, 2018
Galaticos444:
Meanwhile guys.japan has announced their world cup squad

1 朣楢琴执执
2 瑩浻牡楧硰执
3 执獧浻牡楧
4 敬瑦 瀰絸朣杢
5 执獧扻捡杫
6 潲湵 潣潬
7 昣昸昸慢正
9 敷止瑩札慲楤
10 湥楬敮牡氬晥
11 瑦戠瑯潴牦
12 浯潴 捥捥浩条
13 洭穯氭湩慥牧
14 摡敩瑮琨灯捥
15 捥捥 慢正
16 牧畯摮椭慭敧
17 獭氭湩慥牧摡
18 敩瑮琨灯
19 捥捥捥慢正
20 牧畯摮椭慭
21 敧楬敮牡 札散散汩
22 整 牰杯瀻
23 獯瑩潩敲慬
Coach: 楴敶执獧 搴筮.

Its a shame that 敩瑮琨灯 isn't in the squad, he is such a top player.
Enjoy the rest of your day

Since i no sabi Japanese language, please can U tell me the name of the missing top player in their World cup squad in English word
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by flamingfire24(m): 1:18pm On May 25, 2018
I prefer liverpool.real madrid don win reach o.at least make another person stil cariam.

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by flamingREED(m): 1:18pm On May 25, 2018
kimbraa:
I'd love for liverpool to win. grin Anything is possible, but would seat on the fence on Saturday. Let the best team win!

My dear.
My compassion is with Liverpool.
My passion is with Real Madrid.
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by EHIRIMCHA(m): 1:19pm On May 25, 2018
Apina:
Its a 50:50 game but i will be supporting liverpool grin
there's nothing like 50:50.it's a sure win 4madrid,I even played d game with 100k and i will b cashing out on Sunday morning.

4 Likes

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by best827(m): 1:22pm On May 25, 2018
kimbraa:
If I were the type that bet, I'd bet in favour of Liverpool. Something tells me they will win. grin
That thing that tell you na lie, Never believe such a thing again, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 2018 na Madrid get am.. Madrid deleted one of the greatest football clubs in the world, PSG and Bayern Munich, They will destroy Liverpool beyond wildest imagination... You will know the true meaning of world Best players tomorrow.. You will know Spain Is different from England

6 Likes

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by kmaster007: 1:22pm On May 25, 2018
champion league DNA is in real Madrid team... Liverpool may get d possession but Madrid is going to collect d champion league back to back....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by captainlofe(m): 1:23pm On May 25, 2018
If Liverpool win, Hendo will become the worst captain to ever lift that trouphy and, if Madrid win, Barca fans might have all-attacks (i mean haert, head, social media and even self attack......So so i would rather love seeing Realverpool winning it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Btruth: 1:23pm On May 25, 2018
UNIZIK1stSon:
Enyimba FC Will Surely Win!!! grin grin

Warning! Don't Click This!!!! Unless You Stay outside Nigeria!
UNIZIK1stSon:
Enyimba FC Will Surely Win!!! grin grin

Warning! Don't Click This!!!! Unless You Stay outside Nigeria!
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Owaincouncil: 1:24pm On May 25, 2018
I give it to Liverpool.
Yes. Its England time. Chelsea, Man U, Arsenal, Man City all others should join us.
Up Liverpool... Never walk alone

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by 8stargeneral: 1:32pm On May 25, 2018
Score line...Madrid 2 :1Liverpool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Apina(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2018
EHIRIMCHA:
there's nothing like 50:50.it's a sure win 4madrid,I even played d game with 100k and i will b cashing out on Sunday morning.
I hope u dont get to regret ur decision grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Benekruku(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2018
madridguy:
Victory is from God alone.

I wish Real Madrid FC best of luck.

Hala Madrid

Mention one person that you know that God has giving victory?

So God can give Nigeria victory to win the World cup.

Please learn to remove your imaginations from actual reality

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by staggerman(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2018
theemy:
Mo salah sure boy

He will score the 3rd goal.

Madrid goal will be scored by left foot
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by obonujoker(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2018
I am a Barcapool fan and I support Madrid to win...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Davkido2018: 1:39pm On May 25, 2018
HALA MADRID grin
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 25, 2018
best827:

That thing that tell you na lie, Never believe such a thing again, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 2018 na Madrid get am.. Madrid deleted one of the greatest football clubs in the world, PSG and Bayern Munich, They will destroy Liverpool beyond wildest imagination... You will know the true meaning of world Best players tomorrow.. You will know Spain Is different from England
If you say so.
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by ikorodureporta: 1:43pm On May 25, 2018
I want to watch an interesting match btw 2 good side....good enuf, its gonna be the ballondor decider cheesy i wld hav given it to Salah, but for the sake of that level, lemme stick to my side.... #TeamRonaldo! ....sorry Messi crew cheesy
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by agboola495: 1:46pm On May 25, 2018
Obviously Madrid team is greater but I really want Liverpool to win this habaa 3 consecutive laye
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Duru009(m): 1:47pm On May 25, 2018
Its gonna be very difficult for Real Madrid
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Paperwhite(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2018
Halls Madrid! smiley La decima + 1. wink
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by bigt2(m): 1:48pm On May 25, 2018
To size up the winner, I'll use the following parameters for my prognosis:
1. What is at stake
2. Bragging rights between Salah and Ronaldo?
3. Fan's understanding on What is to be achieved.
4. Team's generosity and Champions League experience.

1. What is at stake
Liverpool tends to lose the Champions League trophy and/or an opportunity for Salah to win the Balon d'Or. Real Madrid tend to lose all for this season should Liverpool win. This could spell the worse season for Madrid under Zidane as they'd go trophy less.

2. Salah has a great season this year, Ronaldo would like to prove how real men play. Fathom the spirit and bond in Real Madrid team, influence too.

3. Liverpool fans would have the whole English bragging rights to themselves if they win, still they'll brag if they don't. Real Madrid would have the UCL bragging rights retained and on the other hand, the fans would be downcast and full of rage if they lose the game.

4. Liverpool have been known earlier this season as a generous team who won some big matches and dashed some to small ones like Robin Hood! grin However, they have a good run in the Champions League so far. Real Madrid have customized the Champions League to Cristiano League and their experience level is not of this world. Liverpool tires and plays weak in the second half, they act as if they are out of options. Should they tarry, Real Madrid would draw the sword! It is noteworthy to mind the bench also.

Conclusion: Real Madrid have stood the test of time, Liverpool have something to prove but with Real in the way, I see them losing.
Real Madrid to win outright, or in the extra time. I don't see Liverpool withstanding that though.

© Big-T ™

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by beenpaid01(m): 1:50pm On May 25, 2018
MADRID FOR SURE
13 CHAMPION LEAGUE LOADING..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 25, 2018
EHIRIMCHA:
Picture or We don't believe it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Dream Team At The Gym In Atlanta / Meet The Peace Charity Football Match Players In Abuja (Pictures) / He Hasn't Found His Fitness Yet: Inter Confirms Lukaku's Return To Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.