Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Free Catering/cooking Center Online. Learn How To Prepare That Delicious Meal - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Free Catering/cooking Center Online. Learn How To Prepare That Delicious Meal (1218 Views)

Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. / Ebira Soup That's Delicious(Photos) / Free Catering/cooking Center Online. Learn How To Prepare That Delicious Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Catering/cooking Center Online. Learn How To Prepare That Delicious Meal by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 25, 2018
Hi, well, its an online catering centre where we would be learning how to prepare delicious healthy food, freely.

No money is required from you. No money is required from you ooo.

We would also be learning how to produce some popular delicious snacks like, pizza, gala, shawarma, doughnut, egg roll, meatpie, etc.
So if you are interested start marking your interest now.
Please mark your interest so we can begin as soon as possible.

Its all about cooking, food and kitchen stuffs.
Thanks.
I'M WAITING Oo
Re: Free Catering/cooking Center Online. Learn How To Prepare That Delicious Meal by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 25, 2018
Dish
Re: Free Catering/cooking Center Online. Learn How To Prepare That Delicious Meal by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 25, 2018
Dishes

1 Like

Re: Free Catering/cooking Center Online. Learn How To Prepare That Delicious Meal by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 25, 2018
However, like our page on facebook to go ahead of the class because I've already started the lesson there already.

https://m.facebook.com/Food-Nutrition-and-great-natural-health-Ideas-600368897022487/?ref=Footer&_rdr
Re: Free Catering/cooking Center Online. Learn How To Prepare That Delicious Meal by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 25, 2018
[s]However, like and follow our page on facebook to go ahead of the class because I've already started the lesson there already.

https://m.facebook.com/Food-Nutrition-and-great-natural-health-Ideas-600368897022487/?ref=Footer&_rdr

(1) (Reply)

Indomie Challenge / Cake Making / Get Drinks For Your Events At Very Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.