Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? (39054 Views)

Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by articlewriter: 10:53am On May 27, 2018
Oloshos are human, find one that you fuckkk most and marry her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by mycare(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2018
courage2702:
I need practical help to overcome my struggle against the use of prostitutes. I picked up this terrible habit shortly after my graduation from university sometime in 2012 and it is a vice that has wrecked my life. The last success was 13 months without any sexual involvement with any one before i had a sad event in my life that made me go back to my vommit. Any body with practical advice should please come up with it.. yesterday I went down on my knees again to ask him to give me another chance to fix my life for good. But I really need to take practical actions as faith without work is dead
I have an amazing future but this lifestyle may cut it off if don't fight it headlong.

I am 30+ old man that really wish to settle down but not until I quit this habit that has disconnected me from God as well as made my life miserable.
I am from a Christian background.

The first thing to do is confess your sins to God and ask for His mercy. Ask Gift to give His Grace to live above the sexual sins.
To be sincere, overcoming sexual sins is not easy. But you can overcome it
You will have to be disciplined
Make sure you commit to study the bible and pray on it. Only the word of God can change and renew the conditions of your heart.
It is a process you will get there.
God bless your heart

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 27, 2018
courage2702:
I need practical help to overcome my struggle against the use of prostitutes. I picked up this terrible habit shortly after my graduation from university sometime in 2012 and it is a vice that has wrecked my life. The last success was 13 months without any sexual involvement with any one before i had a sad event in my life that made me go back to my vommit. Any body with practical advice should please come up with it.. yesterday I went down on my knees again to ask him to give me another chance to fix my life for good. But I really need to take practical actions as faith without work is dead
I have an amazing future but this lifestyle may cut it off if don't fight it headlong.

I am 30+ old man that really wish to settle down but not until I quit this habit that has disconnected me from God as well as made my life miserable.

Leave religion out of life problems, It solves none. You have prayed for 6 years to no avail.

What u have is a psychological problem nd nothing more. Visit a psychogist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by Macon1212: 11:11am On May 27, 2018
[quote author=courage2702 post=67871092]I need practical help to overcome my struggle against the use of prostitutes. I picked up this terrible habit shortly after my graduation from university sometime in 2012 and it is a vice that has wrecked my life. The last success was 13 months without any sexual involvement with any one before i had a sad event in my life that made me go back to my vommit. Any body with practical advice should please come up with it.. yesterday I went down on my knees again to ask him to give me another chance to fix my life for good. But I really need to take practical actions as faith without work is dead

Start attending Deeper Life Bible Church near you and you will be delivered completely.
Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by Macon1212: 11:13am On May 27, 2018
courage2702:

Start attending Deeper Life Bible Church near you and you will be delivered completely.
Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by Nobody: 11:16am On May 27, 2018
hey my brother never you listen to whatever these folks might be telling you here,
just thank God that you just see the need to make a U-TURN to live a purposeful life ,it means God loves you and he wants to save you from this vice that's why you are feeling guilt right now ,I sensed that this kind of life have made you restless,sleepless,reckless,peniless and careless of God's agenda for your life and at verge of destroying your entirely, so my going to a brothel is not a way of life but a road to death and hell , study proverb chapter7 to the end and see to yourself , those harlots there are disastrous ,

I witnessed an ordeal yesterday at one of the biggest market in THIS country ,
a girl was like going to and fro around the market as if she was looking for something to buy, she wore seductive cloth with her boobs pop up in other to attract men and she came to one of the shop close to ours the owner attending to her wasn't even concern about her looks because we are all facing bad market , do you know that the girl was even surprise that she didn't capture the attention of our neighbour she then drew her zip down ,she didn't know I was peeping at her her ,after negotiation she worked out disappointed because the man don't even ask for her number or even looked at her ,
few minutes later I sight from our shop and saw this same lady with one other lady on mini she was well known in the market as a 'onye olu' which means a harlot ,I now found out that they came to slaughter guys that are easily attracted to their body , though I don't have time but beware of such women because they will definitely ruin your life.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by AceRoyal: 11:17am On May 27, 2018
courage2702:

I'll advice you as a Christian, seek the help of the Holy Spirit.
He hears you, ask him to kill the spirit of Asmodeus fighting against you. Tell Him to make you hate sexual perversion.
Asmodeus is a very strong spirit that you cannot fight with just self will alone but with the aid of the Holy Spirit.
Just give my advice a try. Get on your knees and ask for divine help to fight Asmodeus, you'll be surprised at the speedy outcome. You'll hate prostitutes and anything that has to do with them.

P.S- Having a Christian background doesn't make you a Christian. Give your life to Christ completely.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by sweetestboi(m): 11:19am On May 27, 2018
The righteous falls seven times and gets up.

Keep the good fight.. your conscience is alive.

Occupy your mind with spiritual things..this can only be done by forming a habit of studying God's word the bible..remember if u trying to rid any habit u must have a replacement, else u ll keep relapsing.

Most importantly pray to God regularly, and then get a loving and spiritually mature mate..God bless your efforts bro..don't despair!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by worlexy(m): 11:23am On May 27, 2018
courage2702:
marriage is something I know that will help me at the long run,but not until I get my life back on track. I can't afford to put someone's daughter through this.Thanks for pointing it out .
Your body will always demand for sex, it's natural and if you don't have a wife/girlfriend, one of the options you have is what you're doing currently, so to stop you have to have your own woman first, not the other way round

1 Like

Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by jones56: 11:26am On May 27, 2018
Visit any Salvation Ministries Church close to you.
You will testify.
Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by RalphJean: 11:31am On May 27, 2018
You ended by saying you are from a Christian background.
Question is; Are you a Christian?
Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 27, 2018
courage2702:
Thanks everyone for the practical suggestions. One thing I have learnt the hard way, is that you can't ignore God's laws and expect him to shield you from the sad consequences. It's not going to be an easy battle, but with God and sincere effort on my part, I am determined to retrace my steps and fix my life for good. I am going to be updating you all about my success stories as a way of holding myself accountable. Any further suggestions will still be appreciated.

As long as you want to fight it, you can't, because without Jesus Christ, one can't live a holy life. Cease looking at it from the perspective of "I will do this or that to stop it".

Since there is deep seated sincerity on your part to stop it, go to GOD in prayer and ask Him to help you, to remove the spirit and the addiction from your life.

The above is from my experience, though in something different.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by Nobody: 11:36am On May 27, 2018
I hear someone referring you to deeper life church ,church is not going to help you ,the only remedy is fellowship with children of God and devoted Christians ,
another thing that will help you is yourself ,I mean you because without making a strong personal decision and controlling sensual urge nothing in this life will ever make to walk to prostitutes again, it's a matter of decision not a really a devotion to church activities but working on yourself first ,
my brother kill that vice before it kills you, those girls you lay with do you know who they are?
do you know where they came from?
most of them are being used by kingdom of darkness to manipulate and destroy men like you and I, you think they are just like other good girls out there , you think is just ordinary but it has extraordinary implications behind it and it's a mysterious one,
you think is just their business capital NO they are slaves and into the captivity of kingdom of darkness to bring men like you for slaughter to wreck and bring shame into your life, most of them doesn't know they are into such just like the way you came to yourself and discover how dirty your life is,
so my brother jesus have come to save you and set you free,
he have come to clean up your mess ,
just walk with him and see your change forever.

dm me on whatsapp 08063968513

1 Like

Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by ritzyrita: 11:37am On May 27, 2018
Ask God to help you!Call on the holy spirot genuinely..i am a Christian,.married and blessed with children ..i m in early 30s.a new colleague joined us recently he is drop dead gorgeous.from nowhere i found myself lusting after me..i prayed to God for help..i asked d holy spirit to help me overcpome lust and i cant explain till date how the feelings disappeared..ask God for help NOW!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by Nobody: 11:39am On May 27, 2018
jones56:
Visit any Salvation Ministries Church close to you.
You will testify.

For?
Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by Aboguede(m): 11:40am On May 27, 2018
Bros get married immediately and she will fill your lose time. Infact your boredom is direct calling for companionship.

consider a straight forward Christian even deeperlife

courage2702:

Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:40am On May 27, 2018
courage2702:

I am 30+ old man that really wish to settle down but not until I quit this habit that has

JESUS is your solution and ever will be.

Give your heart, mind and thoughts to Him, then come back and share your testimony to the glory of God
Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by HoodBillionaire: 11:40am On May 27, 2018
do street
Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by Nobody: 11:49am On May 27, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

JESUS is your solution and ever will be.

Give your heart, mind and thoughts to Him, then come back and share your testimony to the glory of God

He needs to be born-again first.
Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by Lovine: 11:52am On May 27, 2018
Thank you for your sincere question. Firstly, marriage does not solve the problem. You have been infected spiritual with this spirit, or should I call it, 'possessed'. Please go to a genuine church or Ministry for deliverance. I suggest Synagogue church of all nations, Lagos. I was like you chasing women and drinking out my heart until I visited their and God through Prophet TB Joshua delivered me and since my deliverance God is upholding me.
Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by itiswell247: 11:56am On May 27, 2018
courage2702:
I need practical help to overcome my struggle against the use of prostitutes. I picked up this terrible habit shortly after my graduation from university sometime in 2012 and it is a vice that has wrecked my life. The last success was .....

Op, I can see that you really want to be free from this problem. Please call Servant Vic of CCT Deliverance Ministries for phone deliverance without any kobo. You will thank me later.

Servant Vic's direct line: 08153309479

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ild7ihc1Wag
Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by DeeMain(m): 11:57am On May 27, 2018
You already have gotten some good suggestions here. The quickest option however is to see a therapist. I am one and can help you. PM me if you are interested.
Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by Analysiscorner: 12:05pm On May 27, 2018
EastGold:
You know what?

Cut off that preek pushing you to olosho

The Bible says anything that will not lead you to heaven, remove it
You sounded like NwaAmaikpe
Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 27, 2018
Addictions come in all shades, so please don’t think you are the only person out there that is stuck in a physical and psychological wilderness. Nothing to be ashamed of.

A prostitute can be a thrilling experience. You can pretty much have your pick of the girls and you could have sex with a girl that in reality, you may not have had the opportunity to. It’s living the dream and the fantasy. It’s also easy for this thrill to become an addiction which sounds like what has happened in your case.

With a prostitute, you will find no judgement, it’s quick and easy and you may even find that they are able to offer you some gentle therapy and counselling. You throw in the fact that you are pretty much guaranteed an orgasm, including sex that is primarily about your pleasure and whatever turns you on, it’s a explosive situation and that’s why it's easy to get addicted to it.

Unfortunately there are no easy practical steps that might wean you off your addiction. With any addiction, whether it be to sex, prostitutes, gambling, drugs etc, you can’t just go cold turkey. Well, you can, but it usually ends badly. You need to wean yourself off what your addiction is and find out the reasons behind it.

To start with, try and figure out what your triggers are. Do you want to visit a prostitute when you have lots of money in your pocket? When you are having a stressful day at work? When you are intoxicated ? Perhaps it might even be while watching music videos - Find out when you are most likely to get that urge and record it somewhere private. Try and keep a small log of when you find yourself having the compulsion to visit a prostitute. This doesn’t have to include any incriminating words, it could be as simple as a piece of paper or a note in your phone with some form of code that you understand. Whatever works for you.

Slowly replace your trigger points with additional activities and gradually fade out your use of prostitutes.

Find out what is happening in your life and then and you can find a way to work around that. If you visit a prostitute once a week, how about try and go just once every 2 weeks. If you visit a prostitute when you’ve had a bad day at work, how about you reward yourself with another type of treat that doesn’t involve sex, maybe going to see a movie. Perhaps, you have this urge when you've had more than enough to drink, why not try reducing your intake of alcohol gradually.

I would recommend speaking to a therapist as well. It’s very common and it is NOTHING to be ashamed of what so ever. You are not alone in this! This does not have to dominate your life. You clearly want to make a change for the better of yourself and your future relationship, and as cliche as this sounds, admitting you have a problem is the first step. I wish you Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by miltonchux(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2018
courage2702:

Bro for the fact the you feel bad after doing it means your spiritual life is intact. Just keeping confessing that you are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus daily,even after doing it keep confessing. You will wake up one day and find out your addiction for sex with prostitute has left you. This is how to fight addiction as a Christian, see yourself righteous and keep confessing it. With the mouth confession is made unto salvation. May God see you through.
Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by Analysiscorner: 12:10pm On May 27, 2018
Christ can't struggle with Satan in you. You must yield your heart to God, while resisting the devil.
What I am saying is that your deliverance is in your hand. Love the Lord Jesus Christ and fill your heart with his word. Continue that way, and before you know it, your present problem would have disappeared for good.
Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by livinbygrace: 12:12pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=courage2702 post=67907020]It has been a successful day. I started the day with a personal prayer before joining the family for morning prayers. Assisted the family in taking care of some chores. Did laundry for myself. I helped in the kitchen too. Just about to join family and friends at the sitting room to watch the UCL final. The team I tipped for the finals made it to the final. But tonite, I will be pitching my tent with RMD.
Tnx everyone for the suggestions. [

Brother ,Olosho spirit na very strong spirit.I have been there before for many years and it really affected my life and destiny.Olosho spirit really dealt with me.
You can pray but you have to practicalized it.You don't conquer your problems with fear.Its only when you get a girl that you will like ,then you can conquer that spirit.Its really strong .I slept with OLosho for over 20 years and each time I did I always regret.So best way is for you to get a regular girl.You can pray and fast for 40 night ,you will still surely go back.
Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by livinbygrace: 12:13pm On May 27, 2018
Brother ,Olosho spirit na very strong spirit.I have been there before for many years and it really affected my life and destiny.Olosho spirit really dealt with me.
You can pray but you have to practicalized it.You don't conquer your problems with fear.Its only when you get a girl that you will like ,then you can conquer that spirit.Its really strong .I slept with OLosho for over 20 years and each time I did I always regret.So best way is for you to get a regular girl.You can pray and fast for 40 night ,you will still surely go back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by Analysiscorner: 12:17pm On May 27, 2018
chukwuma0000:
hey my brother never you listen to whatever these folks might be telling you here,
just thank God that you just see the need to make a U-TURN to live a purposeful life ,it means God loves you and he wants to save you

I witnessed an ordeal yesterday at one of the biggest market in THIS country ,
a girl was like going to and fro around the market as if she was looking for something to buy, she wore seductive cloth with her boobs pop up in other to attract men and she came to one of the shop close to ours the owner attending to her wasn't even concern about her looks because we are all facing bad market , do you know that the girl was even surprise that she didn't capture the attention of our neighbour she then drew her zip down ,she didn't know I was peeping at her her ,after negotiation she worked out disappointed because the man don't even ask for her number or even looked at her ,
few minutes later I sight from our shop and saw this same lady with one other lady on mini she was well known in the market as a 'onye olu' which means a harlot ,I now found out that they came to slaughter guys that are easily attracted to their body , though I don't have time but beware of such women because they will definitely ruin your life.
That’s because of bad market for you, the traders, and the girl that caused her to be soliciting for clients directly.
Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by Revolva(m): 12:20pm On May 27, 2018
mr man meet poweredcom here on nairaland

visit this thread n seee

https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/2621#67381932

hahaha look almost all naija gals are coded oloshos and how can we all guys be save from this you are ging through we all guys are also going through it someway indirectly....sometimes we thing the babe we are dating are only for us ...if u check dis fanpage you will be shocked
https://m.facebook.com/naijaolosho
Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by Jeferious: 12:24pm On May 27, 2018
gypsey:
well i can assure you that there is nothing wrong with fuvking prostitutes, i have used prostitutes numerous times and still using, i ve also had girlfriends got married and divorced twice. prostitutes are clean, humble and are not hyporcrites unlike most girls people call girlfriends.

Anyone who has a girlfriend as long as they are not married that his girl friend is a prostitute!
Anyone who is a girlfriend to any man as long as they are not married is a prostitute including my own girlfriend, there are no difference, so carry on fuvking prostitutes.
for those of you hyporcrites who would quote and judge me, maybe you should try fuvking a prostitute trust me you will enjoy it, grin otherwise Bite my ass!
Bros, na you Biko. I don't understand this fuss about f##king prostitutes. They are human beings for f##k sake- and most of them are cleaner than the average girlfriend. They are fornicating, We are fornicating. What makes them think their way of fornication is cleaner and holier than ours? Abeg make I hear word.

The only stuff I'm against is going to brothels regularly to have a good time. Once I find a girl that suit my specs, Omo na home service stuffs. Fortunately the ones around my area are voluptuous, facially fine and don't steal. Still doesn't mean I trust them though.

I don't depend on this category of females solely for sexual satisfaction. I still have several side chicks that come for the D too. And all these helped me to become what I have always wanted to be. I'm the last dude on earth that a girl can manipulate with her p√s$y. All these stuffs about chasing girls for a year, no be for me. And coupled with the fact that I've a somewhat low libido, my need for girls are very minimal. I run my life smoothly without being unnecessarily stressed by a human being who thinks having a hole between her legs and a pair of inflated twins makes her a goddess. Na my type women dey see compose. No be mouth. Na lifestyle.

P.S: Make no body bother me with marriage talk. Afterall Davido and Wizkid no gree marry. If I fit get money wey go put me for Forbes list, as well as care and protect my family(my parent's family)...I don achieve highest. Nothing again concern me

1 Like

Re: How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? by Corperadams: 12:32pm On May 27, 2018
in addition, look for a girlfriend whom u will build ur love on.. make sure u made her all in all in terms of love,,, respect her, always give ur time to her .. with dis, ur thought of love, feelings, will b channel to one direction.. because no way u will live without a part of love.. I pray this will b useful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophecies For 2019 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye! / The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / 5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.