Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:04 PM

No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye (36877 Views)

Linda Ikeji Is Pregnant / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) / Tobi Ibitoye: Nigerian Singer In Romania' Winning Hearts Of Romanians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by mema900: 1:03am On May 26, 2018
charliboy654:
There's difference between 'no sex b4 marriage' and 'not getting pregnant before marriage'

grin grin mad man!!!!!
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by charain: 1:04am On May 26, 2018
Factfinder1:
Deed has been done already.....I only pity all these ignorant gullible feminist wanna be girls who allow some shallow celebrity to mislead them especially that Amanda chrisom on Facebook whose nudes has circulated all over d internet they condem men yet they are low key olosho and depends on dicks to feed and survive
Save your pity for yourself Mr. man or woman. Who do you think people will listen to, your broke gf who depend on you for a living or women who have succeeded in their line of work?
The choice is obvious for the smart.

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by laudate: 1:05am On May 26, 2018
AreaFada2:
Really? Linda who uses other people's woes to rake in money should now be left alone when caught red-handed as a hypocrite?

I have always said it, the youth are just as corrupt and hypocritical as the old cargoes holding the nation hostage. If not worse. They talk from both sides of their mouths and are greedy like the generation before.
Follygunners:
Hard working wetin? Hard working my foot... Hard working ko, Soft working ni. angry

Abeg, park well. angry
mercyway:
Is it a crime to practise what she preaches? Do you truly understand the meaning of celibacy? The fact still remains that Linda is a certified runs gal and doesn't practise what she preaches. Do you realize the she has misled lots of gullible female followers and makes them lose their life partner through her fake feminism nonsense?
Hotfreeze:
Linda made her fortune by being a meddlesome amebo. Now, everyone is taking a dig at her.

She hasn't seen anything yet. She should ask Seyi Law.
VULCAN:
Most people read upside down.

Her problem is not Linda getting pregnant but Linda being a hypocrite.

Nobody forced Linda to start the celibacy talk even when she knew she was chopping dick under the table. And now Linda gets pregnant she changes her tune like Buhari who said the change begins with us after getting to the throne.

Una just wan take laugh kill person for here...! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Xisnin(m): 1:06am On May 26, 2018
Balyz:
Any woman who has ever had sex with a man she isn't married to is a who*e. If my own mother had sex with any man other than my father then she is a who*e
Your mother will be a wh_ore if she is having sex for money, otherwise she doesn't qualify as one.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Xisnin(m): 1:08am On May 26, 2018
Follygunners:

Hard working wetin? Hard working my foot... Hard working ko, Soft working ni. angry

Abeg, park well. angry
Do you have a job?

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Xisnin(m): 1:10am On May 26, 2018
mercyway:

Is it a crime to practise what she preaches? Do you truly understand the meaning of celibacy? The fact still remains that Linda is a certified runs gal and doesn't practise what she preaches. Do you realize the she has misled lots of gullible female followers and makes them lose their life partner through her fake feminism nonsense?
Even your pastors don't practise what they preach. If you think Linda has committed a crime,
kindly sue her because every other thing you do is indirectly adding money to her bank account.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by hypnotic(m): 1:10am On May 26, 2018
all this one wey everybody dey make opinion. This is my take:

There is the kind of D*** that a girl will see and wait till the day of marriage, there is also the D*** a girl will see, if she doesn't collect it now the guy will go and toast another babe

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Nobody: 1:26am On May 26, 2018
Balyz:
Any woman who has ever had sex with a man she isn't married to is a who*e. If my own mother had sex with any man other than my father then she is a who*e
Before there marriage or after marriage?
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:31am On May 26, 2018
dominique:

Who is she? She looks like a pastor Mrs. We know they're the most sanctimonious and hardly ever practice what they preach

You still haven't addressed the issue, do you support people giving birth out of wedlock with bastards everywhere all in the name of being celebrities?

Do you serve and obey God's word or serve and worship Linda Ikeji because she owns a mansion in banana island?

Celebrities successfully leading people to hell just as orchestrated by the devil...I am sure the devil is having a good laugh now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Nobody: 1:32am On May 26, 2018
No one even know if this Linda had a secrete marriage already and you are here killing yourselves condeming her. She may have go to the registrar marry secretly with her man.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Oluwolex2000(m): 1:37am On May 26, 2018
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Arcbox(m): 1:41am On May 26, 2018
Lina ikeji is very wrong wit her assertion! Dat young girls shud have sex wit people they love n love dm back, dat's misleading. I was expecting her to say she is sorry it happen she got pregnant outside wedlock n dat make her human especially to the young ladies she is teaching celibacy. We don't have double standard in biblical law. NO SEX B4 MARRIAGE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by chineloSA(f): 1:48am On May 26, 2018
Balyz:

What about the men who slept with those "Lovepeddlers"? Angel Gabriel?

5 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Badcomments: 1:55am On May 26, 2018
This girl na stupidest stupendous stupidity stupid girl, f@@k and go
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Onliie(m): 2:00am On May 26, 2018
Josnac:
She's very right..most of these hypocrites congratulating Linda ikeji up and down will skin their daughters/sisters alive if the get pregnant out of wedlock.. but because Linda has got money, everything now looks right.
do you know how old she is?
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Diso60090(m): 2:12am On May 26, 2018
post=67884786:

No one can judge her.
Judgement rest with God.

Nuff of all these self-righteousness.

Linda getting pregnant is wrong, just imagine...
go commot am now!

Stupidity!!

What can i say
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by dasparrow: 2:15am On May 26, 2018
I don't know who this young lady is. I suspect her to be a pastor's wife or daughter. Eitherway, I get what she is saying. However, it is not Linda Ikeji's responsibility to be a role model for young Nigerian girls when she is not their mother and did not give birth to them.

Nigerian women should not just be good at opening their legs, getting pregnant and giving birth. They should strive to be good role models to their daughters so that their daughters don't grow up seeking role models from strangers that are in the public eye and call themselves celebrities.

Linda is a grown woman and like most Nigerians does not practice what she preaches. So anyone looking up to her for guidance is daft.

At the end of the day, Nigeria is a brutal country for women period and even moreso for single or married women with no children. So after awhile, Nigerian women cave in to the societal pressure, ridicule and scorn that they sadly have to deal with everyday from both Nigerian men and women.

I am not going to judge Linda because I ain't God. Is fornication a sin? Absolutely! Anyone who engages in it and does not repent will end up in hell once their stay on earth is up.

Meanwhile, Ibitoye should also strongly condemn all the pedophiles destroying the lives of children in the Nigerian society. Isn't it weird that bloody Nigerians never speak out against pedophilia and its damaging effects on its victims? I wonder why. Hmmmm!

Anyway.....

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Reelectbuhari: 2:16am On May 26, 2018
correctbae:
The news about Linda Ikeji’s pregnancy is no longer news, she made known her pregnancy last Sunday. However, it ought to be a good news but she got bashed by people for different reasons. Many people felt disappointed knowing she got pregnant before marriage because she was an advocate of Celibacy, many young girls have looked up to her and practice no sex before marriage but this her act was not accepted by them. Supporting her actions, she said if you finally find someone you love you can have sex with him.

@funtoibuoye on Instagram felt her reasons was not justifiable, that having sex before marriage is a sin and shouldn’t be condone.

I need to shake a particular table tonight, if not, I won’t sleep well… So I heard the gist about Linda Ikeji getting pregnant and all and that’s really her business, I mean, in this generation of baby mamas, getting pregnant out of wedlock is now something we celebrate and even buy aso ebi for… But that’s not what I’m here to talk about tonight.. It’s really her life and at the end of it, she’d stand before God not me… But what is burning my soul right now is this her response that I just saw on her page…. So you preach celibacy and millions of people follow you to practice celibacy, then you get pregnant and now come to say you “NEVER said do not have sex before marriage… Only have sex when you meet someone you love and loves you back.” SERIOUSLY? I’m lost here! So I meet someone I love and have sex, years down the line it doesn’t work out, I meet another person I love and loves me back and we have sex.. Six months later we break up and I meet another person I love and the cycle continues… Is this what celibacy is about what sort of double standard preaching is that? Following a cause only when its convenient… Preaching something and not practicing it.. And then I see the comments and I’m SHOCKED at people I expect to know better congratulating her and clapping for her over the rubbish she’s saying, leading young girls straight to hell.. I’m so vexed in my spirit right now… Linda Ikeji is not God and God has not changed His laws to suit our generation, FLEEING from sexual immorality hasn’t been deleted from the bible and it won’t be now that Linda is pregnant! DO NOT HAVE SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE!! SEX SHOULD ONLY HAPPEN IN MARRIAGE!! I don’t care how many billions Linda is worth, having billions of money does not equate success in God’s kingdom, so if she likes she should buy the entire Banana Island, good for her.. What is wrong is wrong, let’s stop celebrating rubbish and nonsense because someone is “successful” and we clap at every rubbish she churns out while an entire generation of young ladies are being led straight to destruction. And if we Christians won’t talk about these things, then what’s the point of our Christianity

https://correctbae.ng/2018/05/25/do-not-have-sex-until-marriage-linda-ikeji-is-not-god-what-is-wrong-is-wrong-lets-stop-celebrating-rubbish-because-the-person-is-successful-lady-says/

I don't know why these immoral set of people who has spit on morality will be correcting someone.
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by jaybee3(m): 2:30am On May 26, 2018
dominique:

Who is she? She looks like a pastor Mrs. We know they're the most sanctimonious and hardly ever practice what they preach

You can’t knock her risk analysis though

She is right on the ball with the multiplier effect of linda’s Strategy. Going along that route increases the risk of n^x partners and arguably reduces the chance of getting married if marriage was the ultimate. As you know becoming a single mother or serial abortions or untreatable sexual disease then comes into play

Ultimately, the decision is personal and either party shouldn’t be forcing their views

5 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by harrismcse: 2:32am On May 26, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
Why is it very difficult for some people to be happy for this young hard working lady?

Haters everywr. is it their pregnancy? the lady preached celibacy and at a time in her life did wat was best for herself, how is that peoples biz?
Because she got pregnant doesn't mean all the young ladies she is mentoring should get pregnant, but if they want to they can as well wait till they are in their mid/late 30's.
Hypocrites everywr...... if linda is ur sister and she confides in u that she needs a child to b happy, at her age u will be preaching celibacy to her? wicked people who slut around everynyt coming to jealously shade Lynda because they cant b like her.
My dear born twins if u want, na God give u money to tk care of them.
as for that mentally unstable aunty, no mind her, u r all she wishes to be and more.
Sinners throwing stones at a sinner.

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by jbtobsyn(m): 2:49am On May 26, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
sinners judging other sinners sinning differently this and more is why Africans are the most unpredictable and deceptive species roaming the earth..
I can see you are suffering from inferiority complex. So the whites that still held on to their beliefs are the good guys while your fellow tribesmen that correct t you are deceptive species.People of nowadays don't want to be reprimanded.If I correct you on something,that means I am a sinner right.
The lady hit on the point.Just because Linda has billions doesn't mean anyone can't correct her.We Nigerians like praising people who deviates from our values just because they have money. I am sure that if people like you should become Yusuf Buhari's friend,you will praise him just because he has money and we all know it is our nation's money.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by jbtobsyn(m): 2:50am On May 26, 2018
harrismcse:
[color=#990000][/color]
Haters everywr. is it their pregnancy? the lady preached celibacy and at a time in her life did wat was best for herself, how is that peoples biz?
Because she got pregnant doesn't mean all the young ladies she is mentoring should get pregnant, but if they want to they can as well wait till they are in their mid/late 30's.
Hypocrites everywr...... if linda is ur sister and she confides in u that she needs a child to b happy, at her age u will be preaching celibacy to her? wicked people who slut around everynyt coming to jealously shade Lynda because they cant b like her.
My dear born twins if u want, na God give u money to tk care of them.
as for that mentally unstable aunty, no mind her, u r all she wishes to be and more.
Sinners throwing stones at a sinner.
How did you know she is a sinner.If it is even your father that corrected you and he doesn't have money,you would disregard him.

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by davillian(m): 2:57am On May 26, 2018
Aunty Linda
Ele o
Who is the father
Ele o
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Ivorianaija(f): 3:08am On May 26, 2018
Why can't people just be happy for her?
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by AVISENNA: 3:39am On May 26, 2018
Truth be told ,her sister came out one day to celebrate Linda being engaged.That was just for social media junkies.Linda was already pregnant,in order to make herself morally acceptable , knowing she was pregnant was to get her sister do the broadcast.
Linda wanted a fairy tale wedding but mortgaged it by getting pregnant . I really don't issues with people getting pregnant,it's those that have double standards that worries me.A child is involved that's the important thing but then again ,since she was or is bold enough to flaunt the ring,show babybum,can we also see the ghost fiancé

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by ireneidiva(f): 3:46am On May 26, 2018
Balyz:
Any woman or man!

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Ivorianaija(f): 3:49am On May 26, 2018
Balyz:

I hope you don't include involuntary sex/rape as being a LovePeddler
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Nobody: 4:14am On May 26, 2018
Same way the so called feminists get abused everyday by their husbands, they will still come to the SM to echo feminism. If you know, you know!
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by bigsmoke2(m): 4:34am On May 26, 2018
Its funto ibuoye not ibitoye .y'all going to church claiming to be worshipping God but when confronted with facts of what y'all do like fornicating drinking etc which contradicts the teachings of the religion you claim to practice you start shouting only God can judge me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by Alwaysking: 4:42am On May 26, 2018
ngwababe:
The lady is right.
If you dey chop frog, talk say you dey chop frog. If you no dey chop frog, no dey share am for pikins dem!
Simple!
Dirty girl
Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by utenwuson: 4:46am On May 26, 2018
dominique:

ordinary English u don't understand, simple question " what do u have to say about the 'subject' " next you are attacking the woman.

10 Likes

Re: No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye by tealaw(m): 5:06am On May 26, 2018
All of una dey craze.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebenezer Obey's Grand Daughter Weds (Photos) / Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress / ~Introducing Hollywoods Cutie Pie: Michael Ealy~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.