Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,533 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Shawarma And Milkshakes Stand - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shawarma And Milkshakes Stand (3887 Views)

Shawarma Business Plan / Starting Shawarma Business: Help Please / Shawarma Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shawarma And Milkshakes Stand by floxyrangy: 11:36am On May 27, 2010
Hi people, I initially wanted to start an icecream bar in my town since there is none here except the watery stuff fastfoods serve us, but finances are not forthcoming. I was advised to start something,no matter how small till I get enough money to start my icecream place. Now I make shawarma very well and the shawarmas I have eaten here are horrid. I can do better than that. I'd like to know, cos I make it at home and on a small scale, what are the equipments I'll need for a small shawarma kiosk? What I have @ hand now is 300k naira. Suggestions please.
Re: Shawarma And Milkshakes Stand by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 28, 2010
hi,

i like your post, wonder why no one has replied, all those silly people who are always looking for business ideas will not see this. anyway, i do not have an answer, but there is a great sharwarma place on association road dolphin estate and am sure you know some yourself, go talk to the guy who makes it not the owner, he might give you a heads up. you might also want to hit me up on mrizce@yahoo.com. most of the info you will get here will be speculative but if you are willing to hit the streets, do some research, i think you might have something good here.
Re: Shawarma And Milkshakes Stand by floxyrangy: 4:27pm On May 28, 2010
alright, thanks alot. I will get back to you and it te streets too. I don't live in Lagos. I live in Uyo,
Re: Shawarma And Milkshakes Stand by GODSON2009(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2010
@poster
mybe the reason why you are not getting much replies is because your enqiry is a lit bit vague, already you know what you want and how to go about it hence it follows that you should at least know the basic equipment you will need.
when setting up a thread of this sort,it ll be helpful for you to ask direct questions, it ll get more responces for instance i expect you will know the machine used to make the shawarma seeing as you know how to do it.
secondly i expect you will know the ice cream maker you are after.
and other equipments like spoons,scoops,apron ice cream toppings e.t.c how to get the stuffs to make the ice cream e.t.c
i ll suggest you go on alibaba.com and search for the shawarma maker once you have gotten the name you will surely find something there
Re: Shawarma And Milkshakes Stand by joyfull: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2010
floxyrangy:

Hi people, I initially wanted to start an icecream bar in my town since there is none here except the watery stuff fastfoods serve us, but finances are not forthcoming. I was advised to start something,no matter how small till I get enough money to start my icecream place. Now I make shawarma very well and the shawarmas I have eaten here are horrid. I can do better than that. I'd like to know, cos I make it at home and on a small scale, what are the equipments I'll need for a small shawarma kiosk? What I have @ hand now is 300k naira. Suggestions please.

We recently,in June, supplied a sharwama machine to somebody in Lagos and he is in bussiness. We can help you on all your needs about sharwama and contacts you will need.

Contact us energise964@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: Shawarma And Milkshakes Stand by joyfull: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-436862.0.html

You can check out this link for the proof of supply. The machine was supplied by us. Thanks

contact us today for your order.

(1) (Reply)

Can N2m be made from a soccer viewing centre in 10 months? (After the world cup) / Nigeria’s Online Megastore - Konga.com Introduces SMS2ORDER / Is Bank Transfer From South Africa Possible To A Local Nigerian Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.