Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. (1980 Views)

The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / No Female Nairalander Is More Beautiful Than My Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 25, 2018
lefulefu:
u so much on pointcheesy..hence dem go do am low key to avoid any wahalacheesy. One nairaland couple posted their wedding pix on romanceland last year if i am correct. One zod guy or something... I can't really remember the moniker. He was getting married to a fellow nairaland lady and they posted their prewedding pix. U go remember abi?.. Are they not romancelanders?
I think I must have missed the thread.
Re: No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
I think I must have missed the thread.
oh i remember the lady's moniker now. She calls herself bibijay and she got married to nairaland guy. Don't know if they frequent romanceland but they posted their prewedding and wedding pictures in this section last year.
Re: No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 25, 2018
lefulefu:
oh i remember the lady's moniker now. She calls herself bibijay and she got married to nairaland guy. Don't know if they frequent romanceland but they posted their prewedding and wedding pictures in this section last year.
I have remembered too

She is a togolise living in Nigeria. No, she is not a romancelander . I think she writes stories and post them on nairaland or something.

She claimed her husband was on one of her biggest critics then or something, I believe that was how they got to know each other.
Re: No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. by Saintsammurai(m): 10:06pm On May 25, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
All single Nigerian girls and baby mamas are hoes.
I agree..
Re: No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. by Saintsammurai(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2018
Rubbiish:
U hardly find well mannered ladies in this section...What they know how to do is throw insults at guys & debate fraudulent feminism...I bet u wouldn't want such a lady for a wife...
Gbam!!! you are 100% correct..
Re: No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
I have remembered too

She is a togolise living in Nigeria. No, she is not a romancelander . I think she writes stories and post them on nairaland or something.

She claimed her husband was on one of her biggest critics then or something, I believe that was how they got to know each other.
ohhh no wonder. A relationship wey progress from a guy criticizing the lady later to turn to a lover dey sweet oocheesy.hm i didn't even know she ain't naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. by Saintsammurai(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Friday night attention seeking Bleach bleach shut the feck up!!! angry
One of them spotted..
Re: No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. by Saintsammurai(m): 10:11pm On May 25, 2018
postmann:

Been a while, bro
Yeah!!! I even thought you deactivated.
Re: No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. by highqueen(f): 2:31am On May 26, 2018
DonPiiko:
I will be the first with highqueen, don't dull baby
grin piiko.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. by ImaIma1(f): 7:06am On May 26, 2018
Be deceiving yourself there OP. You think everyone will post pre wedding pictures here. People that don't even have their pictures displayed on their profile.
Re: No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. by Nobody: 10:23am On May 26, 2018
kiss
highqueen:

grin piiko.

cheesy
Re: No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. by Kobicove(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2018
I know a female Nairalander who has got married smiley
Re: No Female Romancelanders Have Ever Gotten Married.. by Jtmanager(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
Since when nairaland was created, there have been numerous threads on pre wedding photos of nairalanders and the sad reality is that we have never seen pre wedding photos of female romancelanders..
The wedding threads in romance land are mainly nairalanders from other sessions..

Now is it a romance land curse or the ladies are not just worth it]

These same female romancelanders are always the ones to shout feminism all over nairaland, they call guys broke and yet guys that are ready for marriage look at other sessions and forget about female romancelanders..

The only time, guys send female romancelanders PMS is if they want one night stands..

Are the ladies in romanceland only good for sex and not marriage?

After all their guys and broke mentality, they are still single..

The sad reality is that 50% of female romancelanders are single and lonely offline, while the rest 50% in relationship are actually used and they won't get married because their partners will dump them..

WhatsApp please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Marriage.. Am I In A Failing Marriage / Help! My Friend’s Wife Always Drug My Wife To Sleep With Me. / Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man After Hubby Returns Unexpectedly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.