Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,993 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' (37191 Views)

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy / #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend / Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 25, 2018
Big Brother Naija top housemate, Nina, who sparked controversies after she disclosed that she had cut off her boyfriend, Collins before she was unveiled as a housemate of the reality show, because she doesn't want her negative energy, has defended her action in a new interview.

According to Nina who confirmed that she has spoken to Collins on the phone, all that they said is between them and Collins has already moved on too. She also disclosed that she has moved on from him and now focused on building a brand.

Here is a video of the interview with Flytime TV;

Nina also justified Cee-C's heated exchange with Tobi while still in the house, an incident which left many asking the first runner-up of the reality show to seek help. According to Nina, the way people react to things are different and that doesn't make them bad people. Here is a video of the interview below;

https://lailasnews.com/collins-have-moved-on-and-im-building-a-brand-nina-defends-her-action/

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by RGem(f): 10:02pm On May 25, 2018
Girl just take time to focus and work on yourself. There's no need to rush.

11 Likes

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by Appdriod: 10:02pm On May 25, 2018
Ashawo

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by beledinho(m): 10:02pm On May 25, 2018
End time! Is near!!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by zlantanfan: 10:02pm On May 25, 2018
These people go into this program with nothing upstairs only to come out and start heating up controversies or taking photoshoot every second to remain relevant not minding the public affected by their stupidity

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by HeWrites(m): 10:03pm On May 25, 2018
A brand

With your fellow ladies that only get dicked in the toilet?

37 Likes

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by Ogaslopp: 10:03pm On May 25, 2018
Collins head go fight u, Nina

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by Oceannaagent: 10:03pm On May 25, 2018
whatever makes you happy.

Check my profile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:03pm On May 25, 2018
Your lives my dear.....
Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by Metuh: 10:03pm On May 25, 2018
Werey na jobless Nigerians wey vote for a waste like you I blame.

9 Likes

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by Poorboy: 10:03pm On May 25, 2018
I hate ashawo ladies, whre milacle ur rover?

8 Likes

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by Adewalex2016(m): 10:04pm On May 25, 2018
use and dump product

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by bjayx: 10:04pm On May 25, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by AustineCJ: 10:04pm On May 25, 2018
What useless brand?

11 Likes

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by BlackHatNaija: 10:04pm On May 25, 2018
The more Nina talks the more she sounds clueless.

23 Likes

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by Trexnemesis(m): 10:05pm On May 25, 2018
Oshi, grade 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by humblenature: 10:05pm On May 25, 2018
lipsrsealed

"On how many plots? And in which location.. ??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by Barrysleek(m): 10:05pm On May 25, 2018
Collins is the real MVP here......Collins is the man Tobi can never be

5 Likes

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by Lanretoye(m): 10:06pm On May 25, 2018
What’s with all these people posting a,p,g...on this thread?
Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by ALAYORMII: 10:06pm On May 25, 2018
Eku brand building ooo

Even though we no no the brand wey una dey build

3 Likes

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by Neoteny(m): 10:07pm On May 25, 2018
And the winner is...

Collins.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by solpat(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2018
undecided
Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by PoliticalChinex(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2018
Anything connected to Rochas Okorocha is confusing and misleading

5 Likes

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by Masama: 10:08pm On May 25, 2018
I thought we are done with this BB Naija thing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by bimgo: 10:09pm On May 25, 2018
NINA Dogi Dogi Dogi ashawo kobokobo, best swap of the year.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by Riogeese(m): 10:10pm On May 25, 2018
grin
Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by millomaniac: 10:11pm On May 25, 2018
zlantanfan:
These people go into this program with nothing upstairs only to come out and start heating up controversies or taking photoshoot every second to remain relevant

Finish ooo. Nothing else

3 Likes

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by Giel: 10:11pm On May 25, 2018
Quite funny that all the positives that has been happening in Nina's life so far has been ignored while a snippet of this interview where Nina is talking about her ex and other ex HMs is moved to FP.

Love this part. For those who won't move on from this matter.
According to Nina who confirmed that she has spoken to Collins on the phone, all that they said is between them and Collins has already moved on too. She also disclosed that she has moved on from him and now focused on building a brand.

Nina keeps rising no matter the hate kiss

3 Likes

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by taretoofine(m): 10:14pm On May 25, 2018
Which kind of band, blueband abi otherwise?

3 Likes

Re: Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 25, 2018
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Held By Kizz Daniel Jumps And Screams "I Have Made It In Life" / Bobrisky Fails To Meet EFCC Bail Conditions / K-Cee Stuns In Red Suit, Performs At A Wedding In Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.