Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC (15893 Views)

9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by Inspire01: 11:14pm On May 25, 2018
The Sen Suleiman Hunkuyi- led faction of the All Progressives Congress in Kaduna State says it is considering defecting to another political party barely few months to the 2019 general elections .
The group, known as APC Akida , in a statement in Kaduna on Friday said it has concluded a review of the state of the party and governance issues in the state and the nation and was considering leaving the party they worked hard to put in place .
The group said it would take the decision “ if there is no visible evidence of success in addressing the damaging levels of alienation and frustration among the millions of party faithful in Kaduna State ” .
Prominent among the group are Sen Shehu Seni, Isah Ashiri , former APC governorship aspirant , Mr . Mataimaki Tom Maiyashi, among others.
Mr . Tom Maiyashi, Chairman of the group, who signed the statement said two recent events in the state chapter of the party have confirmed its fears of the absence of credible and legitimate party leadership .
These , he said , were capable of destroying the credibility and popularity of the party.
“ The party congresses , and the Local Government Councils elections , in Kaduna State have confirmed the fears that the absence of credible and legitimate party leadership in our state will destroy its credibility and popularity .
“ These are fears which the Akida group had raised since the early days of the administration of Nasir el - Rufai .
“ The congresses have exposed the contempt for popular participation by the Governor and his hand - picked choir.
“ Our party has lost massive popularity and goodwill as a result of attempts to force the choices of an unpopular government on party faithful ” , he said .
Maiyashi said those who emerged as leaders of the party from the congresses enjoy no support or legitimacy among party members .

http://punchng.com/senators-hunkuyi-shehu-sani-to-dump-apc/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 25, 2018
Cool. They should all leave let the 'popular' El Rufai win let us see. These Buhari sycophants keep turning basic facts on its head; so winning an election is no longer a game of numbers but a function of allegiance to Buhari's body odour. E go shock them!

Cc: Yahaya Bello.

NB: FTC

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 25, 2018
STC,

If e pain u, go and live! kiss

Too many people have been dying lately.

1 Like

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by docadams: 11:30pm On May 25, 2018
They are taking too much time. Their NAFDAC number has expired.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by Oloripelebe: 1:07am On May 26, 2018
grin

Naija politics na season film

Make we lazy youths dey watch am grin
Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by hisgrace090: 3:58am On May 26, 2018
It is always their choice that matters.

1 Like

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by Morbeta11(m): 4:36am On May 26, 2018
Just hope this wouldn't be the end of the road for Shehu Sani politically..... Cos I like that man and would love to see more of him.

10 Likes

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by kitaatita: 6:00am On May 26, 2018
Morbeta11:
Just hope this wouldn't be the end of the road for Shehu Sani politically..... Cos I like that man and would love to see more of him.

He is gone. The principle that endeared me to Shehu Sanni dissipated when he got to the Senate and got lost in the maze. The once anti-corruptuon Shehu started following accused colleagues to court, stopped condemning corruption and became the voice of the opposition. It's electioneering season and he shouldn't expect those he vilified to thrust party machinery upon him

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by Talknochip(m): 6:04am On May 26, 2018
dey neva Chichomtin! .... 2019 is going to be an interesting Year!
Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by Akanapiaigwe: 6:17am On May 26, 2018
[s]
kitaatita:

He is gone. The principle that endeared me to Shehu Sanni dissipated when he got to the Senate and got lost in the maze. The once anti-corruptuon Shehu started following accused colleagues to court, stopped condemning corruption and became the voice of the opposition. It's electioneering season and he shouldn't expect those he vilified to thrust party machinery upon him
[/s]
Stop supporting terrorism
Buhari is a terrorist

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by Paperwhite(m): 6:27am On May 26, 2018
As if political prostitution started today Mitchww! angry
Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by muykem: 6:46am On May 26, 2018
We have tired of this unending threat. They should please go to their party of choose. They won based of Buhari popularity in the first instance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by hakimi1974(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2018
good riddance to terrible rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by GavelSlam: 8:24am On May 26, 2018
The local government elections results says APC stands gidigba.

8 Likes

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by cheddahboy(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2018
Correct
Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by ViaFast: 9:33am On May 26, 2018
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by saintol(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2018
Sometimes politicians are like thieves changing rifle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by JoeShiGma(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2018
God I need a JOB angry
Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by LibertyRep: 9:34am On May 26, 2018
The handwriting has been on the wall for a long time. Why the duo had to wait till the state congress that affirmed ElRufai's stronghold of the party structure is what I don't understand.

It will be tough for the two to contest and win elections in another party devoid of Sai Baba's influence in Kaduna State.

I wish they try though, if not for anything but to set a precedence that a candidate does not necessarily have to hero worship a god father to win elections like the self acclaimed Buharist in the government house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by Ziggylady(f): 9:36am On May 26, 2018
About time!!..APC is an evil party which only came into existence to kill,steal and destroy..Nothing more.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by femu(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2018
kitaatita:

Which of your probuhari senators was able to expose the salaries and allowances of the senators?

Shehu sanni isn't a baby to be controlled by any allegiance that isn't on the side of the masses.

Thanks to Shehu sani's exposure we know how much the senators earn now

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by Eneyerin: 9:36am On May 26, 2018
Good news, APC Is doomed full of mad politicians.
Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by Temple1288(m): 9:37am On May 26, 2018
Rubbish!!
Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by Nobody: 9:40am On May 26, 2018
Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by johnnyvid(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2018
nice one from senator shehu sani, Infact more decamp in Kano state too. I will say it categorically here that buhari and his party Apc will be defeated and rejected at the poll in next year presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by osazeeblue01: 9:45am On May 26, 2018
kitaatita:

3 Likes

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by syberplus(m): 9:49am On May 26, 2018
Steady gradual implosion of the Party of strange bedfellows - All Promises Changed (APC)

More of this to come am very sure.
Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by Thisis2raw(m): 9:53am On May 26, 2018
El rufai will be death of APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by Automatic3444(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2018
[quote author=femu post=67892113]

Which of your probuhari senators was able to expose the salaries and allowances of the senators?

Shehu sanni isn't a baby to be controlled by any allegiance that isn't on the side of the masses.

Thanks to Shehu sani's exposure we know how much the senators earn now

WELL DONE...SOME PEOPLE CAN EASLY FORGET THE PAST.. WHAT A COUNTRY.. APC YOUTH ARE LAZY...
LIKE FOR SHAHU SANI SHARE FOR SHORT MAN DEVIL

1 Like

Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by Nobody: 10:42am On May 26, 2018
Who cares?
Re: Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC by jrusky(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2018
Long overdue.

Still don't know what people like:
Sanni
Saraki
Melaye
Ortom
Still in apc I don't know i see their still be in apc decision as cowardice because I can't stay where I'm not wanted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katsina Youths Begin Door-To-Door Campaign, Pledges One Million Votes For Tinubu / Fuel Price Hike: Business Operators Panic, Fear Shutdown, Job Losses / US To Give Buhari $2.3bn To Fight Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.