Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model (61426 Views)

Kristina Lisina 'Kris The Foxx' Dies Falling From Tower Block (Photos) / Maci Currin Vs Ekaterina Lisina: The 2 Women With The Longest Legs In The World / See Pics Of Ekaterina Lisina The Russian Lady With The Longest Legs In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by Gabrie300(m): 11:33pm On May 25, 2018
Yekaterina Viktorovna Lisina (Russian: Екатерина Викторовна Лисина, born October 15, 1987), is a Russian basketball player who competed for the Russian National Team at the 2008 Summer Olympics, winning the bronze medal.

In her bare feet, Lisina stands 2.06 m tall (6 ft 8.77 in).

In 2014, she ended her professional basketball career.

World record holder

Lisina holds two world records - the record for the woman with the longest legs, and for the tallest professional model - and will appear in the Guinness World Records 2018. She also has been officially recognized as having the biggest feet of any woman in Russia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yekaterina_Lisina

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:36pm On May 25, 2018
Hope we can see her during the WORLD CUP!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:37pm On May 25, 2018
Lisaflex are you as tall as she is?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by Lisaflex(f): 11:40pm On May 25, 2018
post=67884959:
Lisaflex are you as tall as she is?

Actually, I'm a little taller than she is grin

32 Likes

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:43pm On May 25, 2018
Lisaflex:

Hahahaha wink cheesy grin, all liars shall go to....

A.M.E.R.I.C.A!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by Lisaflex(f): 11:50pm On May 25, 2018
post=67885029:

Hahahaha wink cheesy grin, all liars shall go to....

A.M.E.R.I.C.A!!
So, how are you finding life @ America?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:00am On May 26, 2018
Lisaflex:

So, how are you finding life @ America?
Lol, don't like talking about that here friend.
Hope you understand, and I never said I'm in the states tho' common!
Or are you saying I'm a liar?!
Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by Lisaflex(f): 12:12am On May 26, 2018
post=67885233:
Lol, don't like talking about that here friend. Hope you understand, and I never said I'm in the states tho' common! Or are you saying I'm a liar?!

cheesy Use your tongue to count your teeth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:18am On May 26, 2018
Lisaflex:

cheesy Use your tongue to count your teeth.
I just did and here are my findings:

I have 32 teeth. Among these teeth are 8 incisors, 4 canines, 8 premolars, and 12 molars (including 4 wisdom teeth)... wink cheesy grin cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by Lisaflex(f): 12:32am On May 26, 2018
post=67885418:

I just did and here are my findings:

I have 32 teeth. Among these teeth are 8 incisors, 4 canines, 8 premolars, and 12 molars (including 4 wisdom teeth)... wink cheesy grin cheesy

In ya mind, ba? You conveniently refused to mention your fangs...Issorai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:40am On May 26, 2018
Lisaflex:

In ya mind, ba? You conveniently refused to mention your fangs...Issorai
Lol, don't let us derail this tallest woman thread biko.
'THAT' mod don dey use one eye dey look us now.
Enjoy the rest of your night friend.
Cheers! wink wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by SoapQueen(f): 1:58am On May 26, 2018
Holy Moses! She is the Most High.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by hisgrace090: 3:49am On May 26, 2018
SoapQueen:
Holy Moses! She is the Most High.

The most high woman.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by Nobody: 6:26am On May 26, 2018
She's got a foot on me. OMG!!!

Good thing is she's a beautiful one.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by rex444(m): 7:14am On May 26, 2018
Lisaflex:

and u never enter guiness record
Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by Tallesty1(m): 7:24am On May 26, 2018
*hides face*

1 Like

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by SweetJoystick(m): 10:10am On May 26, 2018
this one go wrap person like snake for bed

10 Likes

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by Gangster1ms: 10:10am On May 26, 2018
Is that Mr Fantastic daughter? undecided
Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by Demayour: 10:10am On May 26, 2018
This is the real long-leg ahjussi
Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by fippycbk(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2018
Taller than Jan Koller, taller than Zigic, taller than Peter Crouch. That's how tall she is.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by QuietHammer(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2018

13 Likes

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by Nobody: 10:14am On May 26, 2018
Ok,she's Tall but i'm just imagining how and what her fish will look like,she wil have an average womans fish abi e go enter my head? lol
Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by Codeman01(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2018
Make she com date AKI and Pawpaw grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by spartan50(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2018
How person wan take lash this one doggy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by JerryGeo(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2018
My major concern is why is she still wearing heels?

20 Likes

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by DivinelyBlessed: 10:17am On May 26, 2018
This girl is long
Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by Xyzaid(m): 10:18am On May 26, 2018
As tall as she is, she is still wearing high heels

13 Likes

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by Nobody: 10:18am On May 26, 2018
spartan50:
How person wan take lash this one doggy
na to use stool climb sure pass o

9 Likes

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by t12tosin: 10:18am On May 26, 2018
Wow, don't mind having her as my girl... Girls with height and slim are my kryptonite

1 Like

Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by OCTAVO: 10:19am On May 26, 2018
Okay
Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by Spar7tan(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2018
The second pishure got me cracking. It'll be so good for meme
Re: Meet Yekaterina Lisina, Woman With Longest Legs & The Tallest Professional Model by Buffalowings3(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2018
Where is her breasts sad sad

Marfan syndrome??¿

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary / BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins / Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.