Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status (17225 Views)

Information For N-power Tech Computer Appreciation Trainees. / N-power Tech Hardware Training Is Ongoing Right Now. With So Many Benefits. / Did You Honestly Think We Would Forget N-power Tech - Software And Hardware? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by npowerng: 12:02am On May 26, 2018
Dear N-Power Tech (Software and Hardware) applicants,

Please log in to http://check.npowertech.npvn.ng with your BVN to check your pre-selection status.

Software applicants, please note there is an extra step.

Please follow the instructions carefully.

#NPowerTech
#NPowerNG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by donvicky2007: 12:29am On May 26, 2018
Good for those that apply and were among the selected once..
Congratulations to the lucky ones.

@Lalasticlala
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Hafeexla(m): 3:39am On May 26, 2018
Please, when i was registering the site doesnt require bvn, But how can i log in now with bvn
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by abdulhadi101(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2018
Careful where u post your BVN online, scammers everywhere.... Dont just follow up a link that ask yhu to post your BVN
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Correspondence(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2018
Ok
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Egooyinbo: 12:28pm On May 26, 2018
Education ooo
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Michealeni: 12:30pm On May 26, 2018
I registered back then in kaduna, and now i have fully relocated to Lagos. can i still be considered to do my training here in Lagos
npowerng
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Catalyst4eva(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2018
abdulhadi101:
Careful where u post your BVN online, scammers everywhere.... Dont just follow up a link that ask yhu to post your BVN

Wise one
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Catalyst4eva(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2018
Michealeni:
I registered back then in kaduna, and now i have fully relocated to Lagos. can i still be considered to do my training here in Lagos
npowerng

No provision for that any more
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by mainman7(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2018
Ok.
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Jacyluv(f): 12:35pm On May 26, 2018
What about Npower Agro
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Admin1992: 12:35pm On May 26, 2018
cool
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Admin1992: 12:36pm On May 26, 2018
bn ghhgv
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Admin1992: 12:36pm On May 26, 2018
good
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by JOHNSON1920: 12:38pm On May 26, 2018
Npower I hope this is not another tactics of delaying 2017 npower beneficiaries for posting, when do you intend to post 2017 npower beneficiaries?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 26, 2018
abdulhadi101:

Please tweet this at the V.P
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by CodeTemplar: 12:51pm On May 26, 2018
What is N-power software and hardware about ?
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Dclique(m): 1:02pm On May 26, 2018
CodeTemplar:
What is N-power software and hardware about ?

NPower Software
To empower 10,000 Software Developers into the ICT Industry.

NPower Hardware
To empower at least 10,000 computer device technicians into the ICT Industry.

Read more here - https://www.bukasblog.com.ng/2018/05/login-check-npowertech-npvn-ng-check-hardware-software-pre-selection-status.html
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by alphamodel1(m): 1:17pm On May 26, 2018
Wat of Npower Health?
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Slurity(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2018
abdulhadi101:
Nobody can use your BVN alone to scam you. Stop senseless panic

4 Likes

Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Michealeni: 1:20pm On May 26, 2018
Catalyst4eva:

No provision for that any more
so what you mean is that i cannot do the training here in lagos.
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by myettiallah: 1:37pm On May 26, 2018
abdulhadi101:
aboki will always be aboki...pls explain how someone can use just your bvn number to scam you

1 Like

Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by amansi(m): 2:09pm On May 26, 2018
Great one. Thanks
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by ernesterioo(f): 2:20pm On May 26, 2018
So this shit still exist
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Justiceotuya(m): 2:45pm On May 26, 2018
This is false, firstly go to their site and there is no announcement like that

This is a scam, please don't input your bvn, i am still making my investigations and will post a report in due time, for the moment, dont apply

]UPDATE, IT ISNT A SCAM, IT IS ON THEIR TWITTER FEED

Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by lunacol(m): 2:45pm On May 26, 2018
BVN was not requested during registration.Only phone number and email address was requested.Any successful candidate with this BVN login.
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by lunacol(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2018
npowerng:
Dear N-Power Tech (Software and Hardware) applicants,

Please log in to http://check.npowertech.npvn.ng with your BVN to check your pre-selection status.

Software applicants, please note there is an extra step.

Please follow the instructions carefully.

#NPowerTech
#NPowerNG
BVN was not requested during registration.Provide the link to use phone number or email address to check the pre-selection status.
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by lunacol(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2018
Justiceotuya:
This is false, firstly go to their site and there is no announcement like that

This is a scam, please don't input your bvn, i am still making my investigations and will post a report in due time, for the moment, dont apply

]UPDATE, IT ISNT A SCAM, IT IS ON THEIR TWITTER FEED

https://twitter.com/npower_ng/status/1000031730517069824
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by obowunmi(m): 3:21pm On May 26, 2018
NPower is such a scam.
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by Stormborn86: 3:47pm On May 26, 2018
JOHNSON1920:
Npower I hope this is not another tactics of delaying 2017 npower beneficiaries for posting, when do you intend to post 2017 npower beneficiaries?

These are 2016 beneficiaries. They should have been answered before you guys.
Re: N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status by DahirHassan: 4:54pm On May 26, 2018
I'm among the successful applicants. It's real and not a scam, go through their site and you'll see proof.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

With N-power There Is No Discrimination. / See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves / Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.