Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics (20028 Views)

APC Takes Over Imo House Of Assembly / Nigerians In London Protest Over Imo Verdict, Demand Tanko's Resignation / Police Take Over Imo APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by KazeemIbrahim1: 2:48pm On May 26, 2018
This man's problem is greed grin
He wants to be eastern Tinubu!!
Unfortunately for him, Igbos ain't Yorubas cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by Abfinest007(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2018
okohausa is a crying baby

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by VellyG(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2018
[quote author=amaco13 post=67893420]pls can you tell me Okorocha's offence in Imo state, just tell me I want to be corrected. give me facts.[/quote
] He fraudulently demanded the sum of 500k for Ç of O from all house owners living World Bank a low cost housing estate in owerri, else he threatened to bulldoze their houses. This is the height of wickedness.
If u need to know more take ur time and visit Imo.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by KazeemIbrahim1: 2:49pm On May 26, 2018
Abfinest007:
okohausa
OkoHausa means Hausa Penis grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 26, 2018
why can't some one just shoot this bloody crook Okoro awusa dead. and case closed.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by back2sender: 2:54pm On May 26, 2018
amaco13:
pls can you tell me Okorocha's offence in Imo state, just tell me I want to be corrected. give me facts.
Building statues of irrelevant people using imo state people money. Money that should be used for roads, rural electrification, hospital, schools etc.
He wants to transfer power to his son in law after his eight years as governor, is governing imo state now a familocracy.
He behaves as if power does not belong to the people, I don't care attitude
The governor did not do well at all

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by Callmemike(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2018
clarocuzioo:

OK good.
Okorocha has no respect for the rule of law. He wanted to demolish a market, the people of IMO state took the case to court, instead of waiting for the courts to rule, he went ahead to demolish the market even though there's a court injunction on that.
This is a democracy not autocracy as is common with APC government, the people of IMO has respect for the rule of law and okorocha should do same as the number one citizen of the state.

That's one of his many sins. Time will not permit me to list more.

Funny that he destroyed shopping plazas and he is building shopping plaza too in the same place. Does this make sense?
Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2018
grin grin una good because Buhari is the cause of it ride on my governor Okorocha.

Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by brodalokie: 3:01pm On May 26, 2018
package7:
My People my people has turn out to be Crying crying daddy.... supernatural policy as taking place but, they are not aware. grin

He was programmed to fail?
My people my people only responding to the reversed azonto dance song.
Clearly he's a robot like that.
Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by Kobicove(m): 3:01pm On May 26, 2018
amaco13:
pls can you tell me Okorocha's offence in Imo state, just tell me I want to be corrected. give me facts.

What a question! angry

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2018
amaco13:

Read the newspapers.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by Powerexpert: 3:33pm On May 26, 2018
From people's opinion gathered from the voices here, I am bold to say he fell short of the standard expected of him. Though in the political cycle, you never know what card he has left to play. He should have seen the signs and acted accordingly but I guess he was too engrossed in greed to be able to see that the table he was shaking has his very supporters whose voice he needed at critical times. Let's wait and see what the meetings pans out to be, but in the meantime the people he went to meet are in dire need of the people at the moment and will not want to unintelligently mingle in the politics that will undermine their own aspirations.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by Xano(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2018
When a Governor behaves like a 'pikin', treat him as one. Pikin run go complain to your grandpa.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by AlphaMajestic: 3:39pm On May 26, 2018
dats y dis Pple always calling us pigs....see his big tummy like pig wey dey stand....all dis Ipob men cannot reason like adults always growing big stomach instead of growing sense....idiot pig in a human form...eshi
Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:39pm On May 26, 2018
amaco13:

Rochas removed duly elected LGA officials...they went to court and won the case against him...court ordered him to reinstate them and pay them certain amount...He didn't pay them and didn't reinstate them...he rather went ahead to form an unconstitutional 4th tier government...where have you seen such?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by brodalokie: 3:42pm On May 26, 2018
Powerexpert:
From people's opinion gathered from the voices here, I am bold to say he fell short of the standard expected of him. Though in the political cycle, you never know what card he has left to play. He should have seen the signs and acted accordingly but I guess he was too engrossed in greed to be able to see that the table he was shaking has his very supporters whose voice he needed at critical times. Let's wait and see what the meetings pans out to be, but in the meantime the people he went to meet are in dire need of the people at the moment and will not want to unintelligently mingle in the politics that will undermine their own aspirations.

Let me lend you a little secret. Anybody who is or wants to be your godfather or godmother will be the one turning your cards on and off... That's the person/people to hold responsible
Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by diamond88: 4:03pm On May 26, 2018
Whynotthetruth:

Rochas removed duly elected LGA officials...they went to court and won the case against him...court ordered him to reinstate them and pay them certain amount...He didn't pay them and didn't reinstate them...he rather went ahead to form an unconstitutional 4th tier government...where have you seen such?

He's sins are much really . Was he the governor that state every adult should pay developmental fee?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by Powerexpert: 4:11pm On May 26, 2018
Sure that is the position of the godfather subject to relevance. Once irrelevant, chai! e go just be 'you're sitting down on a long long tin'
brodalokie:

Let me lend you a little secret. Anybody who is or wants to be your godfather or godmother will be the one turning your cards on and off... That's the person/people to hold responsible
Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by brodalokie: 4:43pm On May 26, 2018
Powerexpert:
Sure that is the position of the godfather subject to relevance. Once irrelevant, chai! e go just be 'you're sitting down on a long long tin'

But in real life a father will not disappoint his child. These so called godfathers are the everyday people you see who wants to control your life for selfish reason. You can't know there's an iron fist beneath the velvet glove. They stretch that hand to you like they're going to hug you then boom, you've been hit by iron.
Some of them will never let you freely play fearing you might uncover certain evil they've done to you later... They are more experienced in "politics" than the most. From beginning to the end they will stalk you till you enter ground. Today they will attack you will custom tomorrow religion and next education and then tribe, race etc they will be taking you step by step and you will see the effect on them as it gives them more power so much they become larger than your life. My brother, it is just witchcraft if you look well... You're already dead (not you)
Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2018
diamond88:

He's sins are much really . Was he the governor that state every adult should pay developmental fee?

Yea
Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by DrMuzungu(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2018
Roachas Okoroawusa is at it again, lol.
Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by Akpuoru: 6:16pm On May 26, 2018
I see Ararume et al moving to other parties at the end . Don't ask me how.
Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by diamond88: 6:36pm On May 26, 2018
Whynotthetruth:

Yea
Weird.
Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by Reference(m): 6:46pm On May 26, 2018
Rochas. Politics 101: All Politics Is Local (APIL)... so going to the Rock to appeal is vain.
Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by Banmeallday: 7:01pm On May 26, 2018
What a political prostitution Okorohausa is...who is paying for this useless trip to Abuja?
Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by luggy(m): 11:57pm On May 26, 2018
amaco13:
okorocha is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by GreenCap: 4:28pm On May 27, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Okorocha is a desperado. Going so tee PMB does not change the stance and position of IMO people. Your son-in-law will never be the governor of IMO state.
Your forgot how IMO people voted for you in 2011, stood by and ensured their votes were counted and not rigged, because they wanted to remove the incumbent,
Now you looked on our faces and spat on us. Instead of quietly leaving at the end of your tenure, you want to install your son in-law.
Okorocha IMO state is not and will never be "Kalu and Kalu Nig. Ltd."

Domenico Clericuzio

"the last don"
Re: Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics by Kfed4ril(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2018
amaco13:

1. Okorocha is a big thief.
2. Biggest 419 of the century.
3. Runs Imo state like his family business( his family members hold 70% key positions in the state)
4. Owes contractor (my dad is being owed by rochas since 2012)
5. Major contracts are awarded to his family members.
6. His free education is a scam.
I can go on and on but no time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Intimidate Igbo Voters, Tinubu Warns Lagos NURTW Leaders / Kaduna State Begins Payment Of N30,000 New Minimum Wage / Ray Ekpu's Wife, Uyai Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.