Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. (27855 Views)

Ooni Sets To Marry Linda Ikeji As 8th Wife / Funny Memes On Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Saga / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by JennyJuggs: 10:25am On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:

Yes lol. I followed that thread and was shocked reading the revelations. Like these things really happened?
Only time will tell. Good morning.
Please where can I find the thread? I'm aproko starved. Real talk. Help a sister this a.m.

3 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by ubunja(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2018
victorian:

Even Pastors preach what they cannot do.
People make empty promises they cannot fulfil
Even you, yourself must have preached to someone or a younger ones things u cannot do.

So why is Linda own so horrible?

People lie everyday and say what they cannot do.. It's the norms in Nigeria anyways.
And my motto in life is : believe no one.

And mind you nobody is a saint!
so "nobody is a saint" only after your icon has failed?? when the icon Ijeki was preaching somehow you never saw the need to pass her the same message you're passing me now??

8 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:46am On May 26, 2018
ubunja:
so "nobody is a saint" only after your icon has failed?? when the icon Ijeki was preaching somehow you never saw the need to pass her the same message you're passing me now??
....Preach on bro. Their hypocrisy is out of this world. Shame on them.

5 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:48am On May 26, 2018
victorian:

Even you, yourself must have preached to someone or a younger ones things u cannot do.

People lie everyday and say what they cannot do.. It's the norms in Nigeria anyways.

On point,you have tried.
Everyone is an hypocrite one way or the other and no one is a saint so no need for pot calling kettle black.You have tried.

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Tallesty1(m): 10:49am On May 26, 2018
victorian:

What is wrong is wrong even if the whole world is doing it.

3 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Klinee: 10:50am On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
she is a rich soon to be single happy mum .
Case closed
We can classify Linda pregnancy as baby mama zone, unwanted pregnant,child born out of wedlock, a bastard child, ime mkpuke, illegitimate pregnancy and child and so on and so forth.

Instead of Linda to accept the fact that she backslide and deviated from her inclined believe of celibacy and tender her immense apology to our younger girls whom she mislead.
She should just cover her face with shame, embarrassment,guilty she brought to herself by get pregnant out of wedlock and stop diverting to another stupid claim.

3 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by makydebbie(f): 10:51am On May 26, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Please where can I find the thread? I'm aproko starved. Real talk. Help a sister this a.m.
Lol, 35 pages. You fit read all?

https://www.nairaland.com/4474379/siena-gbudje-exposed..ladies-careful-members
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2018
the definition of HYPOCRITE should have been;

hypocrite: /'hipækrit/ (hypocritical, hypocritically) noun: a person who is a feminist

[SYNONYM]: linda ikeji

see also: amarabae

dumb ass feminists defending their dumber ass feminist

[f6ry]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:52am On May 26, 2018

hypocrite: /'hipækrit/ (hypocritical, hypocritically) noun: a person who is a feminist

[f6ry]

2 Likes

[f6ry]

4 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by ubunja(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

On point,you have tried.
Everyone is an hypocrite one way or the other and no one is a saint so no need for pot calling kettle black.You have tried.
listen to this cartoon character throwing in her worthless 2 cents.
i laugh.

6 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:54am On May 26, 2018
ubunja:
listen to this cartoon character throwing in her worthless 2 cents.
i laugh.
Respect yourself ubunja don't let AmazonTopaz visit you this morning.So keep cool and mind your business.
Your opinion is insignificant.

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by ubunja(m): 10:55am On May 26, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

hypocrite: /'hipækrit/
(hypocritical, hypocritically)
noun: a person who is a feminist

[f6ry]
lool once you see yourself having to contradict one of your own posts to support someone just know you've lost it.

4 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by JennyJuggs: 10:55am On May 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, 35 pages. You fit read all?

https://www.nairaland.com/4474379/siena-gbudje-exposed..ladies-careful-members
Lol. I don dey page 5 already. Had to search using their names. I go finish am soon. I'm bored.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by ubunja(m): 10:57am On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Respect yourself ubunja don't let AmazonTopaz visit you this morning.So keep cool and mind your business.
Your opinion is insignificant.
i know what im talking about. hyppolytya or whatever her name is, was the cartoon mother of Wonderwoman was she not?
you named yourself after a cartoon character. dont get angry at me for mentioning it.

4 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by SoapQueen(f): 11:02am On May 26, 2018
Rubbiish:
@bold Who asked u? U talk too much...
Shift make I faint. Rotfl!

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2018
ubunja:
lool once you see yourself having to contradict one of your own posts to support someone just know you've lost it.

i'm pretty certain she was high on some juice (i suspect her husband's s***m) when she sat down to pen down and later create this thread

and to think she was even trying to defend her dumb post with an equally dumb response

i bet my two cents she's never visiting this thread again cheesy......................dumb ass feminist (hypocrite)!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by makydebbie(f): 11:03am On May 26, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Lol. I don dey page 5 already. Had to search using their names. I go finish am soon. I'm bored.
Lol, okay dear.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:04am On May 26, 2018
ubunja:
i know what im talking about. hyppolytya or whatever her name is, was the cartoon mother of Wonderwoman was she not?
you named yourself after a cartoon character. dont get angry at me for mentioning it.
The cartoon was based on the Greek mythology of Hippolyta and the Amazons.
And focused mainly on Diana her daughter(wonderwoman).
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Gerrard59(m): 11:12am On May 26, 2018
TSOM:

[b]
The examples abound; from the Mr and Mrs Siena (who were later exposed as living a lie and not even legally married) to BabyOsisi (the U.S-based happily married feminist doctor who was later exposed as being caught up in a scam marriage-for-green-card scandal, divorced and not even a doctor!) to the happily married women of the Family Section who slept with Coôgar and his gang (while married) and deactivated when caught, to Cocôcandy who was exposed by Truckpusher...

Mbok, when and which thread did the coloured happen?

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2018
i envy the "loyalty" of these self acclaimed so called feminists though

they're always on hand through thick or thin to defend their kind regardless of how wrong or right they are

i'm patiently waiting for the other nl feminists like poco, kim, etc to show their faces here

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 11:17am On May 26, 2018
Misogynists have invaded the thread.
The worst mistake A fool can make on nairaland is to think that he can bully Oriaku Amara.
grin grin
You never jam.
Comment in peace and leave my thread.
Once again.
Ride on SISTER LINDA IKEJI

3 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by ubunja(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

The cartoon was based on the Greek mythology of Hippolyta and the Amazons.
And focused mainly on Diana her daughter(wonderwoman).
yar like i said cartoons
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 11:21am On May 26, 2018
Klinee:

Instead of Linda to accept the fact that she backslide and deviated from her inclined believe of celibacy and tender her immense apology to our younger girls whom she mislead.
She should just cover her face with shame, embarrassment,guilty she brought to herself by get pregnant out of wedlock and stop diverting to another stupid claim.
Who exactly did Linda deceive with talking about being celibate,
How possible is that?
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by ubunja(m): 11:23am On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Misogynists have invaded the thread.
The worst mistake A fool can make on nairaland is to think that he can bully Oriaku Amara.
grin grin
You never jam.
Comment in peace and leave my thread.
Once again.
Ride on SISTER LINDA IKEJI
we just used your own old thread against your new thread and for that we are misogynists?
you're so full of it you dont know.

12 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 11:24am On May 26, 2018
My mood reading comments here
grin grin

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 11:25am On May 26, 2018
ubunja:
we just used your own old thread against your new thread and for that we are misogynists?
you're so full of it you dont know.

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by ubunja(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
My mood reading comments here
grin grin
when they start using laughing emoticons just know it has hurt them.
we know the old trick.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 11:31am On May 26, 2018
ubunja:
when they start using laughing emoticons just know it has hurt them.
we know the old trick.

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Acepen(m): 11:43am On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:

God bless you.
Hypocrites they are.
And they do the worst.
grin
u My Dear u Are The Biggest Hypocrite Of All Preaching Against Fornication In One Thread And Supporting It In Another. Lol Confused Feminist.Comot Make We See Road Nonsense Rada Rada #bloody Hippo
#comformity Of Standard

5 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 11:48am On May 26, 2018
Off to listen to Chimamanda's Harvard speech. grin

Linda is allowed to get pregnant out of wedlock, but I'm not. Difference is, she's got all it takes to give a comfortable life to another while I've got a long way to go. grin
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Uyi168: 11:54am On May 26, 2018
Linda is a hypocrite..and shouldnt be taken serious...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! / Best Thread Ever!!! Big Booty African Women Of Social Media / Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.