Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,953 members, 7,803,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

One Day Chairman Approved Transformer Repair Of A Local Community - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / One Day Chairman Approved Transformer Repair Of A Local Community (975 Views)

Does A Local Government Chairman Earn More Than A University Vice-chancellor?? / FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS / Knowledge That Might Save Your Life One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Day Chairman Approved Transformer Repair Of A Local Community by stenmikas(m): 8:35am On May 26, 2018
As part of the events to mark childrens' day celebration in Ijebu East Local Government,Ogun State. ayomide JAIYEOLA,a female student of Ijebu Anglican Diocesan College,Igan-Ipabi,emerged the winner of one day chairman of the local government.
On the occasion of commemoration as one day chairman of the LCDA,she used her office to approve the repair of a transformer that has been down for few years.
Speaking on her win, "I'm immensely grateful to God for this day and hour. Who would have thought I would win this prize? Who would have imagined the sun of grace would shine on me? Even I myself, I do not think very much of me. It all began last week when I was called upon that a debate will be coming up. I wasn't serious with it as that attributed to my late submission. I had to begin sourcing for relevant materials which I gathered with the help of my Parents, Teacher and Motivator,I swot, swot very hard knowing full well I would be up against other intelligentsia suit generis. This I did through nights and I must confess, I held God firmly like Jacob did his midnight battle which why I must highlight to you the need to be close to God and give your life to Jesus if you've not. I tell you, all things come from him,even wisdom"
She also commend the chairman of the local government Hon. Barr. Adebayo Oshikomaya for the steps taken to make the local government a better place,and also gave some recommendations "programmes like this should come up more often so as to boost the morale of the students and encourage them. It is highly time the local LCDA as a whole and stakeholders started awarding scholarships to the less privileged. Scholarships should be given out to the students. Every local & foreign company in this Local Government should be compelled to give scholarship at least five(5) persons in a year"
Kudos to her!
Re: One Day Chairman Approved Transformer Repair Of A Local Community by stenmikas(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2018
pictures

Re: One Day Chairman Approved Transformer Repair Of A Local Community by satelliteDISH(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2018
Why didn't she approve the payment for the 18 months salaries owed to workers? Enough is enough for half payment of salaries

(1) (Reply)

Official List Of Courses Offered In WUFPBK. / Nigeria Police Academy (6th Regular Courses)shortlisted Candidates DOWNLOAD PDF / Am Now In School Again After Dropping Out In 300level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.