Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Knorr Cooking Quest - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Knorr Cooking Quest (714 Views)

Who Made It To Knorr Taste Quest Season 5 Audition? / Knorr To Donate Food To People On Behalf Of Every Tweet On Food / 10 Pictures Of Cooking Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knorr Cooking Quest by exquisite007: 8:45am On May 26, 2018
My lil bro is going for the audition for the knor cooking quest. Anyone got hints for him to scale through? Thank you �
Re: Knorr Cooking Quest by waleyp(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2018
Let Him Cook For Us First Na, So That We Will Know His Level

1 Like

Re: Knorr Cooking Quest by okomile(f): 8:58am On May 26, 2018
Let him make amala, ewedu with gbegiri. Garnish with goat meat.

He should simply study the rules and go by it.
Best of luck to him
Re: Knorr Cooking Quest by exquisite007: 1:00pm On May 26, 2018
okomile:
Let him make amala, ewedu with gbegiri. Garnish with goat meat.

Thank you�

He should simply study the rules and go by it.
Best of luck to him
Re: Knorr Cooking Quest by adapowers(f): 10:06am On May 28, 2018
Please Friends is there anyone with useful info or contact i can call or any other State the Audition is still on.
I missed My Audition for the Knorr Taste Quest as a result of no internet Access.

Thank you for your help.

(1) (Reply)

Hollandia Evap Milk Unveils New Pack Design / See Snack Vendor's Adverts Banner That Got People Talking / Tasty dried Catfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.