Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon (16790 Views)

Download The Seeing Eyes (accessing The Gift Of Sight) By Apostle Joshua Selman / How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by Yoclan: 9:34am On May 26, 2018
*MFM MANNA WATER SERVICE*

*2ND EDITION FOR THE MONTH OF MAY, 2018.*

DATE: 23RD MAY,2018.

MINISTERING : *DR D.K OLUKOYA(G.O MFM WORLDWIDE)*

TOPIC : *ACCESSING THE DIVINE KILLING ANOINTING.*

TEXT : *I Samuel 2vs6*

*PRAYERS BEFORE MINISTRATION*

1. (Mention your name) hear the word of the Lord, arise shine and enlarge in the name of Jesus.

*MESSAGE*
God has the power to kill and to rise,that raising power is what we call the resurrection power. It was that power of resurrection that appeared in the cemetery where Lazarus was buried. Apart from the power to kill,God can also make alive. God in is wisdom knows that certain things cannot happen until certain things die. The most powerful scriptural verses is found in the book of Isaiah the great prophet. But until King Usaiah died,I saw the Lord. That king Usaiah is the power that needs to die. Until that king Usaiah died,Isaiah was no where to be found. God knows that certain things had to go for some things to come up. Until Elijah slaughtered all the Baal before rain fell. This is why God also kill. The prophets in the bible operates with two legs, *they curse and they blessing*

*Death has several meanings*.
1. To stop living
2. To loose force
3. To stop working
4. To expire
5.To seize
6. To pass away
7.To fade away
8.To disappear
9.To finish
10.To eradicate
11.To Termination
12.To dissolve
13.To come to an end
Death does not necessarily means that somebody stop breathing. God pronounced Adam dead but he lived 930years, that means it was a spiritual death and not physical death.
That death is a spiritual death and not the physical. When you pray that a power should die, the power will die but the owner of the power is not dead. When we say God killeth, Spirits do not die but it is possible to stop them from carrying out their evil functions. We pray against powers, principalities, gates and evil alters. Your own death might be your cigarette, masturbation you are doing etc. God is the ultimate killing agent. Anything that wants to kill you must be killed, you need to kill it, be it ulcer, headache, malaria, diabetes, high blood pressure, marital stress, failure etc you need to kill them.
*Any killing agent in your body, I kill them now in the name of Jesus*.
*Every failure assigned against you shall fail in Jesus name*.
*Every source of trouble, backwardness, frustration in any ones life, I kill them now*.
*Any coven assigned against you shall be visited tonight by the killing power of God*.

There was 3 men, they discovered that there is rat that normally eat their food, clothes even theirs slippers but they didn’t know where the rat always comes from until one of them have the opportunity to pray fire prayers, the next day the rat was caught, killed and threw into the dustbin, the next morning, an old man came to knock on their door and asked if they saw a rat and they replied are you the rat?. Immediately the man went home and died.
*I pray for somebody here, any power transforming into any creature to eat the good of you life from you shall die in the name of Jesus*.

He passed by a fig tree and there was noting to eat from it and he pronounced that no mam shall eat from thee henceforth and the next day, the tree has dried up. Goliath was a killer, but he met David who was a great killer. The prophets of Baal were killers but they met Elijah the greatest killer. Lot’s wife turn to salt, God killed her. Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed by brimstone, by the killing power of God, He killed the Egyptians first born.
*If you do not kill, you will be killed*. You are on earth on a mission to kill sin, unrighteousness, rebellion etc. You need to visit the office of the holy spirit where they anoint people with killing words. Destroying is stronger than killing.
*Raise your right hand to the heavens and pray this Prayer*
Every work of darkness in my life, I kill you now.
You must kill anything that wants to kill you. God is a killer and the devil is also a killer, you must also be a killer.
One thing can make you to be a killer when you visit the School of the Holy Spirit to get the Anointing, it is
*Closeness to God*.- The closer you are to God, the more you can be like him and vice versa.

You can PDF of messages and also audio sermons at our website olukoya.com.ng

*PRAYERS AFTER MINISTRATION*
1. Powers assigned to kill me, I kill you now in the name of Jesus.
2. Vision killers, your time is up, die in the Name of Jesus.
3. Beginning from today, wicked powers appearing in my dream, die in the name of Jesus.

*NOTE: ENSURE THAT NO ONE PROVOKE YOU TO ANGER AS YOU GO.*

*shalom.**MFM MANNA WATER SERVICE*

Source: https://olukoya.com.ng/dr-d-k-olukoya-accessing-divine-killing-anointing-manner-water-sermon-2018/

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by Bellgal: 8:34am On May 27, 2018
First comment

1 Like

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by ajiwo1: 8:34am On May 27, 2018
Today is my day
First to comment

1 Like

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by tsamson(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2018
Please Lets Support Our Own..

https://www.instagram.com/pexiee

Hi guys ��

It’s Me, Taiwo Oluwapelumi Popularly Known As Pexiee,

I’m contesting for face of unilorin 2018 �

If I am Elected As The Face of Unilorin, A Campaign Against Drug Abuse is Elected

When You Vote Pexie as the Face of Unilorin (FOU), You Take Stand for a Sain, DrugAbuse-Free World,

Abuse of Drug, Immoral Dressing is the Trend in the world, Decency and Modesty is Something of the Past,

I am no saint but, i look to a future, where people who stood against Drug Abuse Won't be seen as a kill joy,

Please vote for DrugAbuse Free Unilorin,
Please vote for Pexiee

����

*To Vote* visit |url]http://instagram.com/faceofunilorin_[/url]

Like Taiwo Oluwapelumi aka Pexiee picture

Voting starts *6pm, Saturday 26 May, 2018*

and pls remember to follow @faceofunilorin on instagram so that your votes will count �
You can also follow my IG account to be in touch by clicking on the link above
Thanks �
God bless

#kickagainstdrugabuse❌

#VotePexie
#teampexie
Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by ajiwo1: 8:35am On May 27, 2018
Bellgal:
First comment
y na

1 Like

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by Moderate123(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2018
Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by Nobody: 8:35am On May 27, 2018
If truly the killing anointing works, Buhari should be dead by now undecided

6 Likes

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by Nobody: 8:36am On May 27, 2018
This man is not a christian. Obsessed with demons. Even self inflicted woe na demons drm go blame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by Bellgal: 8:37am On May 27, 2018
ajiwo1:
y na
Sorry ooo.... Next time lololo
Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by masterP042(m): 8:39am On May 27, 2018
When one person suffers from a delusion it's called insanity, but when many people suffer from a delusion it's called religion -Robert Pirsig
Demons, Satan, God, angels etc are all delusions.
God was created by man as an ultimate answer to all the questions beyond his understanding and control

7 Likes

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by gidzbobby: 8:41am On May 27, 2018
Were is the continuation of the other manner water topic na
Lalasticala u remember ?

1 Like

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by gidzbobby: 8:44am On May 27, 2018
yeyerolling:
This man is not a christian. Obsessed with demons. Even self inflicted woe na demons drm go blame

your spiritual eyes are yet to be opened sir.... It's ur type that later ends up in deliverance churches for help at d end.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by IamAkinzy: 8:49am On May 27, 2018
yeyerolling:

mumu

6 Likes

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by noble2faith(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2018
Every strongman in my household, I pronounce you dead in Jesus' name!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by HigherEd: 9:00am On May 27, 2018
Many won't read the topic but jump to conclusions. #Lazyyoots

4 Likes

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by Dnimaa(m): 9:02am On May 27, 2018
Nice and inspiring Message

6 Likes

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by CodeTemplar: 9:03am On May 27, 2018
The Lord killeth and maketh alive.

5 Likes

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by Nobody: 9:03am On May 27, 2018
gidzbobby:

your spiritual eyes are yet to be opened sir.... It's ur type that later ends up in deliverance churches for help at d end.

1 Like

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by Jamiubond009(m): 9:07am On May 27, 2018
Pastor and his congregation chasing spirits with machetes meant for agricultural purposes and you wonder why religion isn't known as mass delusion. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by Nobody: 9:29am On May 27, 2018
Yoclan:

*Any killing agent in my body, I kill you now in the name of Jesus*.
*Every failure assigned against me shall fail in Jesus name*.
*Every source of trouble, backwardness, frustration in my life, I kill them now*.
*Any coven assigned against me shall be visited tonight by the killing power of God*.
[/b]
Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by GenOrumov: 9:38am On May 27, 2018
@ Yoclan

I was at the Manna Water service of 23rd May 2018 at the Intl. HQ and it was Pastor. Kehinde Adegbolahan (Assistant G.O) that preached. The continuation of his message from 16th May 2018. Any time Pastor. Kehinde preaches, it means Dr. Olukoya is probably preaching elsewhere (outside the country).

So if you say Dr. Olukoya delivered this message on 23rd May 2018, which location or branch did he deliver the message??

3 Likes

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by preetyb(f): 10:02am On May 27, 2018
masterP042:
When one person suffers from a delusion it's called insanity, but when many people suffer from a delusion it's called religion -Robert Pirsig
Demons, Satan, God, angels etc are all delusions.
God was created by man as an ultimate answer to all the questions beyond his understanding and control
if God was created by man who then created man?
Mind you we have man made gods but then even those gods existed before the creation of man because what ever man call god ( idol) today is just a wooden image of something they conceive in their minds and decided to bring to reality which latter becomes possessed by a supernatural power that plays the part of a devine authority in their lives.

Man has no power to create anything unless a higher power posses him with the idea and knowledge.

In conclusion demons allow themselves to be transformed into images created by man so as to display their powers by solving man's problem just for the benifit of being respected just as their creator who is God almighty. There is only one true and powerful God, He is the creator of all living things, the God of life and death...Him alone has the power to give and to take life, he Is the Alpha and Omega.

5 Likes

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by seunmsg(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2018
The entire message is nonsense. God is not an assassin that you can send to kill your enemy. God doesn't need to kill another person for you to succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by Temple1288(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2018
Black people from Black Africa! Ndi Isi Oji!!

1 Like

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by Outofsync(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2018
Things like this just make you give up hope, any hope at all, for the black reinassance

1 Like

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by nanizle(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2018
grin
Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by nanizle(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2018
Ndi ara.

These people need psychological help.

1 Like

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by aspiring44: 11:05am On May 27, 2018
its not the quantity of our work that pleases God ,paying tithe, ushering ,sweeping the church ,donating millions, but the quality of our work is what pleases God.- humility, love, kindness, faith, loyalty .

2 Likes

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by Nobody: 11:19am On May 27, 2018
This olukoya guy is a clown. I bet he's been telling these lies ever since he learnt to talk. He's always in the mood to scare his poor followers with ridiculous tales.

4 Likes

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by saintneo(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2018
GenOrumov:
@ Yoclan

I was at the Manna Water service of 23rd May 2018 at the Intl. HQ and it was Pastor. Kehinde Adegbolahan (Assistant G.O) that preached. The continuation of his message from 16th May 2018. Any time Pastor. Kehinde preaches, it means Dr. Olukoya is probably preaching elsewhere (outside the country).

So if you say Dr. Olukoya delivered this message on 23rd May 2018, which location or branch did he deliver the message??

Manna Water service at HQ is held every Wednesday; however, other regions and branches hold Manna Water 1st, 3rd and 5th Wednesdays of the month. At the other regions a LIVE programme or a RECORDED programme is aired for the members; this is to enable the regions and branches hold Revival Service on Thursdays.

I guess you are privileged to be at MFM HQ.

2 Likes

Re: Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon by mfmblog: 12:09pm On May 27, 2018
gidzbobby:
Were is the continuation of the other manner water topic na

Lalasticala u remember ?
Expect Next Sunday By Gods Grace

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Misinterpretation Of The Palm Sunday / Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You / Is It Unholy To Be Intimate On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.