Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her (26761 Views)

England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km / Lady Who Lured Man She Met On Facebook, Arranged For Him To Be Robbed Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by goldcoinhub: 9:38am On May 26, 2018
A young lady identified as Arike has taken to Instagram to expose a man he claims she met on the internet and agreed to meet with her. But when it was obvious they wouldn't be meeting, the man resorted to calling her names and even threatened to assassinate her.

According to her narration, the man invited her to his place in Ogun State, which she has never heard of of so she asked him to come over to her place instead, which they both agreed to.

But surprisingly he called her around 12 am and asked her to come meet him at the restaurant where they agreed to me. But she told it was late and they brother flared up.

Read her post:

So I have been chatting with this guy for a few weeks, he kept asking me to come to his place somewhere in Ogun state, a place I have never heard of, I declined, and suggested he comes to mine, few days ago he called and said he was coming to my house so I directed him to a restaurant nearby, next he said he wasn’t there yet, at 12am midnight he called and said he’s at the venue, that we should go clubbing.

I told him it was midnight and gates were closed, that was it. He hung up on me and called me names, but I didn’t really, earlier yesterday morning he sent this, threatening get me assassinated.

https://lailasnews.com/lady-cries-out-as-man-she-met-online-threatens-to-assassinate-her/

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by Nobody: 9:52am On May 26, 2018
thank God your skull is not gat mined.

the moment i hear ogun state shocked

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by ernecy(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2018
My dear run for your life.. before u are declared missing

14 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by andyanders: 12:01pm On May 26, 2018
Hope you never foolishly gave out your contact address?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by HtwoOw: 1:25pm On May 26, 2018
Ogun dtate i fear but maybe the lady collected his money

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by BlackHatNaija: 3:34pm On May 26, 2018
That's serious! But this story is half narrated.

She should tell us how much she collected from him. A guy can't just be aggressive like that base on seeing or no seeing.

40 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by Narldon: 3:34pm On May 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by StarUp: 3:34pm On May 26, 2018
Thank God he has not seen ur *coughs* yet...

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by TylerDurden: 3:34pm On May 26, 2018
Ritualist from Ogunland of the skull miners

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by Imustreturn(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2018
U dey find assurance abi

9 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 26, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by sunnywhyt007: 3:35pm On May 26, 2018
Naija online dating is completely something else, if e no end up in rape, ritualist go involve...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by millomaniac: 3:36pm On May 26, 2018
This guy don f-uck up.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:36pm On May 26, 2018
You better go to the nearest police station!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by GreyBlood: 3:36pm On May 26, 2018
Not a big deal; she should take it to the police.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by oshe11: 3:37pm On May 26, 2018
He should be arrested but We all know this Lady might have collected Money from him all in the name of meeting him.....

Must you task every guy you meet or you feel like you SQUIRT DIAMOND

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by folake4u(f): 3:37pm On May 26, 2018
I'm short of words
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by deafeyez: 3:38pm On May 26, 2018
Small boyz eh
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by ednut1(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2018
Programmers abeg when una go invent anti screengrab
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 26, 2018
Slay mama eh keep quiet undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by Oreofepeters: 3:38pm On May 26, 2018
let hear his own side of story then I 'll believe
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by GEJDHERO: 3:39pm On May 26, 2018
HtwoOw:
Ogun dtate i fear but maybe the lady collected his money
Yes I feel so.Wish we cud hear the guys version,becos most of these girls online are crooks and very heartless.They wud tell u to send tfare for them to come over.alas after u send the cash they start giving excuse on why they can't come again...money dem no go return
.Its painful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by Cosplay: 3:39pm On May 26, 2018
Keywords

Important

Political

Religious.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by Xisnin(m): 3:41pm On May 26, 2018
Hmm
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by StarUp: 3:41pm On May 26, 2018
GEJDHERO:
Yes I feel so.Wish we cud hear the guys version,becos most of these girls online are crooks and very heartless.They wud tell u to send tfare for them to come over.alas after u send the cash they start giving excuse on why they can't come again...money dem no go return
.Its painful.

I feel your pain bro...looks like you have fallen victim countless times to these collectingtfare-without-coming ladies grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by obowunmi(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2018
Attention seeking ashewo.

I know a couple of men she's fucking.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by sapeleboi(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2018
come de with me
Re: Lady Cries Out As Man She Met Online Threatens To Assassinate Her by itiswellandwell: 3:49pm On May 26, 2018
Hmmmmm. There must have been other things she is not saying before the guy can starts threatening her. Let her face it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gura-Riyom Residents Attacked And Killed In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / Lady Killed In Umuahia, Corpse Dumped Along Road In Abia State. Graphic Photo / NURTW Member Who Survived Attack From Serial Assassin Goes For Thanksgiving.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.