Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship (36343 Views)

Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Reekado Banks Shades Davido Over Voting (Photos) / 'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Amagite(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former big brother Naija housemate, Gifty is out with another shade, and this time around she has done some homework about Davido and his girlfriend, Chioma's relationship.

According to her, Davido is doing all he's doing with Chioma for show, and she thinks Chioma is not happy with the relationship. Read as she posted on Snapchat below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/gifty-shades-davidos-relationship-with-chioma.html

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Oritzy: 10:47am On May 26, 2018
Everyone looking for a Way to trend

I can as well come out and say am the baby papa of Linda Ikeji And watch me trend in few hours

Joblessness has caused alot if things in this country of ours

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Tamarapetty(f): 10:56am On May 26, 2018
Wetin concern her abeg??

15 Likes

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by swiz123(m): 10:57am On May 26, 2018
Why isn't anyone showing you off? Wait!! You wish to be chioma for just a minute? Lol

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by oshe11: 11:10am On May 26, 2018
"Only the Wise Ones KNOWS These"

GrammarNazi is coming for this Olosho

"Person when nor know how Music start but dey hurry to start dance"

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Skepticus: 11:46am On May 26, 2018
cool

Attache by force!

Davido don't give a ratshit about you.

11 Likes

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by NairalandAde: 11:47am On May 26, 2018
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by jchioma: 11:47am On May 26, 2018
Wonders shall never end! So, Gifty don become psychologist for another man relationship? Everybody wan trend.

8 Likes

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Nobody: 11:47am On May 26, 2018
please who's gifty

8 Likes

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by osemoses1234(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2018
This ashawo self wan trend omo nah dem sabi cry ur cry

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Nobody: 11:48am On May 26, 2018
The African experts has arrive
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Nobody: 11:48am On May 26, 2018
how their matter take concern am no gree me understand

10 Likes

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Pidginwhisper: 11:48am On May 26, 2018
This one been trying too hard to be relevant since God knows when. Endorsement she no get, act she no sabi..na toh dey troway 3in1 accent she sabi grin

14 Likes

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by wwwtortoise(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2018
Gifty Power is mistaken her hairdressing calling for a detective career.

Do you know?

Ethiopia has 13months in a year.

30days each month

5days on the 13th month

Now you know.

11 Likes

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by HopeAlive14(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2018
All I know is that Davido who sang and advised people "not to put leg for fire" has ended up "putting two legs" into Chioma's fire of love. grin

What an irony!

I wish them the best anyway

7 Likes

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by miqos02(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2018
Seen
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Nobody: 11:50am On May 26, 2018
Who's she?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by TheAngry1: 11:50am On May 26, 2018
See her grammar! You can take the girl out of Mbaise, but you cannot take Mbaise out of the girl. grin grin grin Once Igbotic, always Igbotic!

24 Likes

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by ednut1(m): 11:50am On May 26, 2018
Shout out to those who know so much about people who dont know they exist

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by RomeoEmpire(m): 11:51am On May 26, 2018
It's Bae Birthday. Show us some love guys.

78 Likes

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by layuns(m): 11:51am On May 26, 2018
Aunty Gifty, e consign you?

1 Like

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Munzy14(m): 11:51am On May 26, 2018
Shaking table for stunt is something else. but, she is saying something meaningful though.
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by naijacentric(m): 11:52am On May 26, 2018
Looking relevance as usual
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Oladipo1166(m): 11:52am On May 26, 2018
Oritzy:
Everyone looking for a Way to trend

I can as well come out and say am the baby papa of Linda Ikeji And watch me trend in few hour
Bro that is a shortcut to become a celeb.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by efemena5050(m): 11:53am On May 26, 2018
All this foolish celebs davido is just an ordinary everyday regular guy with his over bloated ego nd showy attitude.mind u take all those assumed wealth from him and see if the accolades from pple nd this is regular girl will not be thesame as tht of a typical naija guy.... Na money davido if not noting come out......... Tht girl go even waka leave am but bcus money dey the mugu just dey concentrated on the girl like goat wey chop juju

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by philip0906(m): 11:53am On May 26, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
It's Bae Birthday. Show us some love guys.
You get mind post ya babe picture for faceless forum.

11 Likes

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Jagaban99(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2018
Ah! See jealousy!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by johnnyvid(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2018
lol another LovePeddler talking. continue to show the world your skills.besides it's 2 weeks now, please where's the private jet davido said that he will purchase ?
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Giddymoney(m): 11:54am On May 26, 2018
She said this things because She wants Davido to put her name in his next song .

Nigerians and attention seeking are like 5 and 6

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by bentlywills(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2018
Champions league finals
Like for Madrid
Share for Liverpool

7 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Robbin7(m): 11:56am On May 26, 2018
oshe11:
"Only the Wise Ones KNOWS These"

GrammarNazi is coming for this Olosho

"Person when nor know how Music start but dey hurry to start dance"

I think say na only me see dis one.

Another man load don break your neck Gifty.

5 Likes

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by rozayx5(m): 11:56am On May 26, 2018
Bitter women

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disqualified & Evicted BBNaija Housemates Visit Heritage Bank (Photos) / Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture) / Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Husband & 4 Children On Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.