Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? (19979 Views)

Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market (meme Collection) / Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria / 8 Commandments Of Shopping In A Nigerian Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by abiolag(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2018
grin
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by habeebobalola(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2018
The fastest moving goods I know for my side here is chemical. If u can learn how to mix chemical omo you Don hit am. There re some chemical that can make you a millionaire within a month. For example all Dis chemical they normally used for preserving dead people cause a lot of people died daily and this chemical are used to preserved them.

2 Likes

Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Slurity(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2018
All agric products. we in the production and selling business prays for the present government everyday

2 Likes

Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by MedellinCartel(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2018
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by fortune1968: 11:14am On May 26, 2018
food items like garri ,yam , beans ,palm oil but the only snag here is that you have to know where the items can be purchased at cheap and wholesale price eg for garri u may need to go to Ondo state or Ijebu and offer it at cheaper prices .people will surely rush it .

3 Likes

Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by DEIFIED(m): 11:18am On May 26, 2018
agriculture. Fruits produce.
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by francisbarrack(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2018
It depend on ur location
U can work on this clue

Car wash, laundry services
Frozen foods n food stufs
Viewinng center n if possible mini betting shop
If u have a trusted person abroad u can start buying second hand phones n start posting online.
Block industry n interlocking but u gonna add more to it.
U can also go for a livestock or farming.
Palm oil bussiness ( u buy wen d price goes down nnsell wen it high).
And so on

8 Likes

Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Aku8702: 11:21am On May 26, 2018
Tomatoes.... Omo even your mama and babe can't do without it on a weekly bases
Okro.....nwanyi nnewi for my junction, omo if you see as guys the down hot EBA with okro soup
Me too,as nwaofor Igbo...give me one bottle of alcohol with aboki suya #500 to step down the hustle with my legs high while reading una funny comments on nairaland
Finally even buhari and dangote need do some shavings to look good...brotherly invest on some other little business like ikpu isi ( barbing) that one too the pay

3 Likes

Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by lexyman(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2018
Bread .... thank me train

1 Like

Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by DAYTEECOM(m): 11:22am On May 26, 2018
VISIT [url]sub9ja.com[/url] and start your airtime and data business...without even stressing urself.
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by MedellinCartel(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2018
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by BabaRamota1980: 11:28am On May 26, 2018
Three items that are never affected by recession

1. All categories of food and drinks

2. Women cosmetics, hygiene and beauty products

3. Baby products and hygiene

6 Likes

Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by MGeey(f): 11:28am On May 26, 2018
infinitygod87:
Borehole compressor...you make 50k per rentage in a day

Please can you explain further? Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Powerexpert: 11:33am On May 26, 2018
are you a site Engineer? Pray tell the nature of the job then advise can synchronise with it
MedellinCartel:

I am actually not stationed In a location presently. My job takes me between ph, lag, enugu and owerri.
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by MedellinCartel(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2018
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by flinton(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2018
Acidosis:
1. Sweet corn
2. Bread and Confectionery
3. Exercise Books
4. Biscuit
5. Vegetable Oil Milling
6. Rice Milling
7. Instant Noodle
8. Fish Meal
9. Fresh Milk
10. Concentrated Fruit Juice
11. Margarine
12. Tomato Ketchup
13. Assorted Animal Feed
14. Cube Sugar
15. Garri
16. Decortication of Groundnuts
17. Fruit Processing and Soft Drink
18. Malt
19. Palm Oil
20. Chewing Gum
21. Pasta
22.. Etc..

Need a comprehensive business plan or market analysis on any? We can talk
how do I contact you?
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by miqos02(m): 11:38am On May 26, 2018
MedellinCartel:
Good day folks. It is true that for anyone to survive in our country he should have another stream of income. I am thinking of starting a small business with a maximum capital of 250k along side my 8 - 5 job. I think the best business for Nigeria are commodities with high rate of sales and huge turnover. Something an average Nigerian can afford.

So guys wey sabi, please call out the present need in the market. It could even be the smallest things that we overlook, products and/or services that I can render to solve a problem and make profit even if I have to import them.

Thanks.
think of how to add value to agric products
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by MedellinCartel(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2018
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Acidosis(m): 11:41am On May 26, 2018
flinton:
how do I contact you?

Hi, I have responded to your mail.
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by ashjay001(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2018
Slurity:
All agric products. we in the production and selling business prays for the present government everyday

Those wailers, still think, it's all propagandagrin

They, seriously think, elections will be won, online. Pple that will vote, are on their farms n biz place, trying to actually make a living. Not waiting for a job, as a glorified cashier, being paid tens of thousands!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by JAkpayen(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2018
Acidosis:
1. Sweet corn
2. Bread and Confectionery
3. Exercise Books
4. Biscuit
5. Vegetable Oil Milling
6. Rice Milling
7. Instant Noodle
8. Fish Meal
9. Fresh Milk
10. Concentrated Fruit Juice
11. Margarine
12. Tomato Ketchup
13. Assorted Animal Feed
14.Cube Sugar
15. Garri
16. Decortication of Groundnuts
17. Fruit Processing and Soft Drink
18. Malt
19. Palm Oil
20. Chewing Gum
21. Pasta
22.. Etc..

Need a comprehensive business plan or market analysis on any? We can talk

No. 1 are for serious entrepenuers who consider themselves as risk takers. Sweet corn is just a combination of corn and sugar. Unfortunately, after 50 years of independence, all the sweet corn in the market today were moved in from China, Thailand, etc. It is not a very expensive biz to start, but you're going to have issues with Marketing/Sales unless you're ready to get a good deal from a distributor. It cost about N200-250 to get a small size, so be ready to sell at competitive prices if you must displace the current market leaders.

Can you do market analysis by states for the bolded?
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Nobody: 11:52am On May 26, 2018
Import young ladies from different countries and be their manager,senators will be coming to chop their GBOMO!
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Acidosis(m): 11:53am On May 26, 2018
JAkpayen:

Can you do market analysis by states for the bolded?

Yes, I can

How do I reach you?
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by olatbs(m): 11:58am On May 26, 2018
fastest biz i think omo boii shd think.about is selling of weed in a well nd beautiful package .. and u make monie per minute
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Powerexpert: 11:59am On May 26, 2018
1. Use your position to make contacts with the manufacturing industries.
2. Since you are mobile, drop shipping can help
3. FMCG is saturated but if you look into value addition and packaging, yours will thrive.
4. You can be a freelancer also
MedellinCartel:

No, I am not. I work with an audit team, we audit manufacturing processes.

2 Likes

Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by BabaRamota1980: 12:01pm On May 26, 2018
Birchi33:
Import young ladies from different countries and be their manager,senators will be coming to chop their GBOMO!

Pimping.... grin

1 Like

Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by BabaRamota1980: 12:03pm On May 26, 2018
MedellinCartel:

No, I am not. I work with an audit team, we audit manufacturing processes.

Industrial Engineering/Quality Management.
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Zealoy(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2018
Mini importation, I make 6 figures importing very cheap from China n selling higher here in Nigeria, contact me for lectures n also a fast selling products, mind u it will cost u a little for d acknowledge.
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by maingwaest(f): 12:03pm On May 26, 2018
Following
Re: What Fast Moving Good(s) Does The Nigerian Market Need? by Flygeriansteve: 12:11pm On May 26, 2018
Cashew Juice. Gonna do this in future
Kunu packaged and niced up. This too perhaps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Investigates Cryptocurrency Companies’ Bank Accounts For Fraud / Naira Now Africa’s Worst Performing Currency Of 2016 / Save Us; Flour Companies Are Killing Our Businesses, Bakers Beg FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.