Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

I’m Not Really Dating Eminem – Nicki Minaj - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I’m Not Really Dating Eminem – Nicki Minaj (1569 Views)

Regina Daniels Is Really Dating The Old Man. Check Out His Comment On Her Instag / Nicki Minaj, Cardi B & Bianca Bonnie – Plain Jane (remix) / Leak Video : Watch Nicki Minaj Suck Drake's Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Really Dating Eminem – Nicki Minaj by damilare442: 2:20pm On May 26, 2018
Nicki Minaj was telling a fat fib when she seemingly revealed to a fan she and Eminem were officially dating.

Minaj set the internet on fire Friday after responding “yes” to a fan who asked her, “You dating Eminem” on Instagram. Sources close to Minaj revealed she was only joking … there’s nothing romantic between the two.

Nicki’s comment was buried in a thread within a video she posted of herself lip-syncing to her verse on YG’s new song “Big Bank.” The verse does however mention Eminem.

Minaj is no stranger to dating dudes in the music biz, she’s been with Nas, Meek Mill and was with Safaree for years. She and Eminem both appeared on Nicki’s “Roman’s Revenge” back in 2010.

https://kaybaba.com.ng/im-not-really-dating-eminem-nicki-minaj/

Re: I’m Not Really Dating Eminem – Nicki Minaj by PheezyLee(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2018
Eminem don old oo, that small boy of yesterday �

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Really Dating Eminem – Nicki Minaj by Shaev7(m): 8:34am On Jun 01, 2018
PheezyLee:
Eminem don old oo, that small boy of yesterday �

Serious. Age na weapon too. This is my real nigga in rap history

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Skip Replays In My Pes2018 PS3 / Want To Be A GIFT CARD VENDOR / Longest And Shortest Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.