Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,092 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

See Amazing Make Up Transformation Of Daniela. Is This Wrong Too? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See Amazing Make Up Transformation Of Daniela. Is This Wrong Too? (529 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Amazing Make Up Transformation Of Daniela. Is This Wrong Too? by afonjaman: 3:33pm On May 26, 2018
To all the guys who are quick to complain about facial make up in women, oya come and see Daniela

To all the religious/conservative folks, do you think this is wrong as usually claimed?

Daniela was Burns victim....

Lamari Beauty pro took it up to give her a make over as they share her story

Little Daniella❤ ❤ ❤
My new friend�. ��when Daniella was just 6years old she was sleeping with her younger brothers �when the candle fell on the rug.as a 6year old without their parents around there was nothing she could do. She lost one of her brothers in the fire…. but her mum suffered it more. She lost it all including her marriage ��.
Daniella passes by my studio with her school friends & she stands outside my studio most times to watch us work � so i & my students decided to give her a makeover &she loved it. She was smiling & crying when she looked at herself in d mirror after the makeover.

#makeupforblackwomen #makeup#burnsurvivor #burn #makeupartist#makeupartistinegbeda #transformation#before

Source:https://afonjaman.com/see-amazing-make-up-transformation-of-daniela-is-this-wrong-too/

(1) (Reply)

United Nations Fashion Week & Awards / Clearly Clean Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Scrub- Olay / How To Paint Your Nails Perfectly!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.