Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:29 AM

Kanye West Season Is Here - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kanye West Season Is Here (559 Views)

Kanye West – CARNIVAL Ft. Ty Dolla $ign & Rich The Kid Download + Lyrics / Download Kanye West Ft Lil Pump And Adele I Love It Instrumental / Kanye West - Lift Yourself (mp3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Season Is Here by kay29000(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2018
Before he popped up online a couple of months ago, Kanye West had gone on a long hiatus, using time off the scene to work on music.

In that time, he produced 35 songs (for himself and some other musicians). The songs started getting released yesterday (May 25th) with Pusha T's Daytona album...a 7 track album.

June 1st, Kanye West would drop his own solo album...with 7 tracks.

June 8th will see a release of a collaboration album between Kanye and Kid Cudi... 7 tracks.

June 15, Nas will release his 11th studio album totally produced by Kanye West.. 7 tracks.

June 22, Teyana Taylor is set to release her new album... a 7 track album.

He might say some crazy sh*t (which genius has ever really been completely sane?) every now and then, but you can't dispute the fact that this dude delivers...Kanye West is a musical genius.
Re: Kanye West Season Is Here by kay29000(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2018
What's up @thePiou, let's talk that matter here.
Re: Kanye West Season Is Here by thePiou: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=kay29000 post=71219826]What's up @thePiou, let's talk that matter here. [/quo

Ok
Re: Kanye West Season Is Here by kay29000(m): 11:39am On Sep 15, 2018
thePiou:

080or 0909. Don't av her contact on my phone anymore but I am very sure it'll be either of the two. Her name: Turayo. Just psyche her Boss

Okay. I have copied the number. You can edit your post and remove the number now.

Give me a few details on the girl. Where she stays...physical description... age range etc. Thanks.
Re: Kanye West Season Is Here by thePiou: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2018
Pls the number still showing up there... Do your part ooo b4 kids start to acts ooo. Kay29000

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Season Is Here by kay29000(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2018
thePiou:
Pls the number still showing up there... Do your part ooo b4 kids start to acts ooo. Kay29000

Oops! I thought I had deleted the number
I have edited my post now.

Oya, tell me what's up with the girl. How will I say I got her number? And is she a coded runs girl? Or just a regular girl?
Re: Kanye West Season Is Here by kay29000(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
thePiou:

What's up...You no respond again. Give me details about the girl so I can know what to say when I call.
Re: Kanye West Season Is Here by thePiou: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
kay29000:

Oops! I thought I had deleted the number
I have edited my post now.

Oya, tell me what's up with the girl. How will I say I got her number? And is she a coded runs girl? Or just a regular girl?

Sorry bro being busy!! She is not a runs girl nor coded but esteemo I suggest!!! Do you know boluwaji bus stop after Sanyo? She lives very close to that bus stop. Just tell her say na she give you or follow her yarn as the Man wey Sabi BABA.
Re: Kanye West Season Is Here by kay29000(m): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2018
thePiou:

Sorry bro being busy!! She is not a runs girl nor coded but esteemo I suggest!!! Do you know boluwaji bus stop after Sanyo? She lives very close to that bus stop. Just tell her say na she give you or follow her yarn as the Man wey Sabi BABA.

Okay. Just describe her for me... at least let me know how she looks. And is she a student?
Re: Kanye West Season Is Here by thePiou: 12:06am On Sep 16, 2018
kay29000:

Okay. Just describe her for me... at least let me know how she looks. And is she a student?
She looks yellow and not a student!!!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Season Is Here by kay29000(m): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2018
thePiou:
She looks yellow and not a student!!!
OK.

(1) (Reply)

Chocobodi Female Vs Male Chocobodi (dance Battle) Top 5 Best Chocobodi Dancers / Nigerian Female Rapper Drops Dope Freestyle About The Hardship In Our Country / (song) Mayorkun – Posh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.