Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:03 PM

I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score (2663 Views)

Sites That Accurately Predict Football Matches : [MOST SORT AFTER] / Sites That Accurately Predict Football Matches / Man Who Accurately Predicted Nigeria VS Iceland, Predict Again, See What He Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by okaps: 6:39pm On May 26, 2018
4-2,in favour of Liverpool
Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 26, 2018
okaps:
4-2,in favour of Liverpool
seen
Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Yemight474(m): 6:53pm On May 26, 2018
feel like comment even though...... Real Madrid 3:1 Liverpool....
Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by cassidy1996(m): 6:53pm On May 26, 2018
Real Madrid 2 : 0 Liverpool
Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by living2013(m): 6:53pm On May 26, 2018
Lilisticlili:
Who will be my date?
Predict correctly and send me DM kiss
Liverpool 3 - Real madrid 2
Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 26, 2018
living2013:
Liverpool 3 - Real madrid 2
seen
Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 26, 2018
Yemight474:
feel like comment even though......
Real Madrid 3:1 Liverpool....
checked
Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 26, 2018
cassidy1996:
Real Madrid 2 : 0 Liverpool
yes sir
Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 26, 2018
Twoclans:
guys come and predict lipsrsealed

Lefulefu
Martin0
Cadec007
i have a feeling na guy dey behind dat moniker cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Twoclans(f): 8:10pm On May 26, 2018
lefulefu:

Its very possible ,nairaland and drama.

Are you watching the match?

1 Like

Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 26, 2018
Twoclans:

no i am not watching it on tv.but i am following it on d internet.i give it to Real Madrid cheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 26, 2018
Twoclans:
guys come and predict lipsrsealed

Lefu.lefu
Marti.n0
Ca.dec007
it went in favour of Real Madrid cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by cassidy1996(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2018
Lilisticlili:
yes sir
Real Madrid 2 : 0 Liverpool = Real Madrid 3 : 1 Liverpool
Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Twoclans(f): 10:02pm On May 26, 2018
lefulefu:

it went in favour of Real Madrid cheesy

Yeah ,I wanted Liverpool to win. Those Liverpool players broke my heart this evening .They were not playing like it was the finals .immediately salah left they just showed their weakness.

Let me just stop complaining cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Twoclans(f): 10:04pm On May 26, 2018
Yemight474:

Congratulations you predicted correctly

1 Like

Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 26, 2018
Twoclans:

Yeah ,I wanted Liverpool to win. Those Liverpool players broke my heart this evening .They were not playing like it was the finals .immediately salah left they just showed their weakness.

Let me just stop complaining cry cry cry
well u cant mess with Real Madrid.anyway stay tuned for Nigeria vs England friendly on june2 cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Twoclans(f): 10:07pm On May 26, 2018
lefulefu:

well u cant mess with Real Madrid.anyway stay tuned for Nigeria vs England friendly on june2 cheesy

I see you are with Madrid smiley its okay .They played a better game.

Nigeria and england .hmmmmm

Every time I remember Nigeria is going to the world cup my heart skips .I don't know why

1 Like

Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by rainlover(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2018
Madrid 3 : 1 liverpool
Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by rainlover(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2018
rainlover:
Madrid 3 : 1 liverpool
seen
Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by rainlover(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2018
rainlover:

since he's nt going for the date send me d money for the fried rice and the hotdog.
Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 26, 2018
Twoclans:

I see you are with Madrid smiley its okay .They played a better game.

Nigeria and england .hmmmmm

Every time I remember Nigeria is going to the world cup my heart skips .I don't know why
i was jus an unbiased viewer oo cheesy
i no support anyone but i knew Madrid will their way
Anyway as for ur heart skipping anytime u remember naija is going to d worldcup,it skips cos of the nigerian factor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by rainlover(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2018
REAL MADRID VS LIVERPOOL 3:1 :

Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by deejaybest: 11:38pm On May 26, 2018
That’s today’s champion’s league predicts result...
Courtesy of safebettinghub

Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Martin0(m): 11:46pm On May 26, 2018
lefulefu:
which moniker
Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Nobody: 12:36am On May 27, 2018
Martin0:

which moniker
the op naucheesy
Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Nobody: 7:10am On May 27, 2018
Twoclans:

jokers

Why not send me dm le talk
Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Nobody: 7:11am On May 27, 2018
lefulefu:

you are a joke.

But u sent me DM!
Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Nobody: 7:13am On May 27, 2018
Yemight474:
congratulation sir!

You have earn your date!

Do the needful,send me DM and let talk.
Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Nobody: 7:15am On May 27, 2018
Congratulaton yemight474

Your prediction was accurate.

You won the dinnar date
All bills on me.

Dm me asap
Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Martin0(m): 7:30am On May 27, 2018
lefulefu:
the op naucheesy

OK na normal thing Na
Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Martin0(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2018
Lilisticlili:
you are a joke.
But u sent me DM!
he Dm you, na lie ee

1 Like

Re: I Will Have A Date With Any Nairalander That Accurately Predicts Today UCL Score by Nobody: 11:19am On May 27, 2018
Lilisticlili:
you are a joke.
But u sent me DM!
bros when?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should The NFF Allow Keshi Take Up Punditry Role With Super Sport For CAN 2012? / Nigeria's New American Athletes - Should They Be Allowed To Compete For Nigeria? / Winasbet.com Not Paying My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.