Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

This Is Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Nigeria (320 Views)

"This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz / Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC / Are We Bold Enough To Try This Is Nigeria?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Nigeria by Mowoe(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2018
So I was thinking, "should I post this in the music or politics sections" finally, I thought it more political than musical(well that's how I see it).

To the main point; I'm not a song promoter but I think as Nigerians we all need to listen to falz's "This is Nigeria" and also watch the video because he captured all the woes of the current Nigerian society.

I do not want to bore you with the stories but I think this is the first time I've heard intelligent music in Nigeria.

We can decide to take the future of our country in our hands or let it rot in the hands of those who currently posess it; Letting them paint a negative image of Nigeria and Nigerians all over the world, while they and their households live free and in luxury at the expenses of everyone else and our future.

This is Nigeria
Together we can make it great again

(1) (Reply)

The Failed Liberation That Never Happened. / President Muhammadu Buhari Signs Into Law The Not-Too-Young-To-Run Bill / Senate Holds Public Hearing On PIB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.