Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

See The Nigerian Army Ranks And Their Salaries - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See The Nigerian Army Ranks And Their Salaries (5410 Views)

Civil Defence Officers Revolt Over Deduction Of N5,000 From Their Salaries / Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police / See Nigerian Police Ranks And Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Nigerian Army Ranks And Their Salaries by nwonufestus(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2018
officer. The salaries of non-commissioned officers are:

– Master Warrant Officer – N90,000;

– Warrant Officer – N80,000;

– Staff Sergeant – N68,000;

– Sergeant – N63,000;

– Corporal – N58,000;

– Lance Corporal earns about N54,000-55,000;

– Private Soldier earns about N48,000-49,000.

The salaries of commissioned officers are:-

– General – N1.5 million;

– Lieutenant General – N1 million;

– Major General – N950,000;

– Brigadier General- N750,000;

– Colonel – N550,000;

– Lieutenant Colonel – N350,000;

– Major – N300,000;

– Captain – N220,000;

– Lieutenant – N180,000;

– Second Lieutenant – N120,000.

Now you know more about the Nigerian Military Forces. Each type has its obligations and the ranks are different, but all of them are equally important.

If you want to have a career in the Army, then knowing the ranks is essential for the interview at the Nigerian Military School or Nigerian Defence Academy.

http://www..ng/news/see-the-nigerian-army-ranks-and-their-salaries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Nigerian Army Ranks And Their Salaries by Win051087(m): 5:38pm On May 26, 2018
I'm okay with major general...

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Army Ranks And Their Salaries by Bilabong(m): 5:39pm On May 26, 2018
Those that are doing the "real" work are earning stipends... Oga at the top be collecting in "block".

Not wonder they bully citizen anyhow.

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Army Ranks And Their Salaries by heendrix(m): 5:42pm On May 26, 2018
shocked
so that means the ones we call recruit and cadet only works for free

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Army Ranks And Their Salaries by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 26, 2018
They deserve more. Any benefits?
Re: See The Nigerian Army Ranks And Their Salaries by Morbeta11(m): 5:46pm On May 26, 2018
Bilabong:
Those that are doing the "real" work are earning stipends... Oga at the top be collecting in "block".

Not wonder they bully citizen anyhow.

Oga at the top was once at the bottom but worked his way up.

1 Like

Re: See The Nigerian Army Ranks And Their Salaries by whitebeard(m): 5:48pm On May 26, 2018
Oh well buratai is one of the foolish generals NA ever had..I know there are service men here..oh pls u can feel how u want..just so u know Nigeria would get better and some people name e.g buratai, I can assure u his name would be removed from records..anything in his name will be changed..or destroyed..! So..! My advice is that u caution ur subordinates and do ur jobs professionally DAT way the future generation will smile at u and say yes u are a true hero..!

kids u see today are the leaders of tomorrow..it just how life works..simple stuff no stress..!!
Re: See The Nigerian Army Ranks And Their Salaries by swiz123(m): 5:48pm On May 26, 2018
Isn't lieutenant Gen. the highest ranking officer
Re: See The Nigerian Army Ranks And Their Salaries by Bilabong(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2018
Morbeta11:

Oga at the top was once at the bottom but worked his way up.

Not all my brother...

There were so many people ahead of "transmission transmission" if u think am lying ask Nepotism
Re: See The Nigerian Army Ranks And Their Salaries by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 26, 2018
Bilabong:

Not all my brother...

There were so many people ahead of "transmission transmission" if u think am lying ask Nepotism

Yes like 21 or so..
Re: See The Nigerian Army Ranks And Their Salaries by Morbeta11(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2018
Bilabong:

Not all my brother...

Very true.

(1) (Reply)

Does Accenture Pay Well? / 5 Best Freelance Transcription Websites That Pay Through Payoneer For Nigerian / Federal Government Approves Promotion Of 10,979 Prisons Officers And Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.