Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Tarawiyy Vs UEFA Champion's League Final - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tarawiyy Vs UEFA Champion's League Final (347 Views)

TARAWEEH & UEFA Champions League Embattle,ikhwaani! Which Would You Rada Choose? / Uefa Champions League Finals Vs Taraweeh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tarawiyy Vs UEFA Champion's League Final by Lukgaf(m): 7:57pm On May 26, 2018
Asalam Alaekum WaramotuLah Wabarakatuh,

This is to remind my beloved brethren that Tarawiyy (The nawafeel observed after Ishai known as Aasamu) continues tonight, 11th of Ramadan 1439AH. Don't because of 90 minutes enjoyment loose the huge reward from our creator. Remember, only Allah knows our last moment, if peradventure death meet you inside the DSTV room watching UEFA Final at the expense of Tarowiyy, what will you tell your creator? Thank God, you can still rewatch the whole game after Tarrowiyy if you still wish to watch. Since we don't know the last Ramadan we will witness in our life. Let's make use of the current one judiciously. Brethren, let us try and go to mosque. May Allah be with us and grant us benefitting understanding.

Cc:
Mukina2
Sissie
Lalasticlala
All Nairaland Muslims
Re: Tarawiyy Vs UEFA Champion's League Final by bless09: 11:53pm On May 26, 2018
To One Who Is Fasting;
Asalam alaekum my brothers and sisters in islam i need your help to get food to eat during this rammadan (sahoor and iftar) please help me nothing is small GTBank 0030391049

(1) (Reply)

The Stereotypical Reasoning Of People Has Deteriorated The True Meaning Of Islam / The Best Days / Religious And Non Religious Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.