Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

A Banker Should Kindly Help With An Explanation! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Banker Should Kindly Help With An Explanation! (2901 Views)

An Explanation Of Marketing In Business / What A Banker Saved Through Piggy Bank - PHOTOS / Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Banker Should Kindly Help With An Explanation! by whyteteeth: 8:21pm On May 26, 2018
please I need a banker to help me explain why I can't make withdrawals from my acc. the ATM keeps telling me I have insufficient funds. whereas I received a credit alert of a 100,000naira from my sis who stays overseas some days ago. why is the money in ledger balance and not in available balance? take a look at the SMS I received..

Re: A Banker Should Kindly Help With An Explanation! by ekpeye(m): 8:42pm On May 26, 2018
whyteteeth:
please I need a banker to help me explain why I can't make withdrawals from my acc. the ATM keeps telling me I have insufficient funds. whereas I received a credit alert of a 100,000naira from my sis who stays overseas some days ago. why is the money in ledger balance and not in available balance? take a look at the SMS I received..
Thats what FIDELITY does on online transfers. Until you go to the bank n make some explaining like the senders name n amount sent etc the money wont drop. But if it's cash deposit it will reflect immediately.
Re: A Banker Should Kindly Help With An Explanation! by stnkembu(m): 9:20pm On May 26, 2018
whyteteeth:

There's a lien in the account. U'll need to contact ur bank to why the placed the lien on the account.
Re: A Banker Should Kindly Help With An Explanation! by whyteteeth: 9:41pm On May 26, 2018
stnkembu:

There's a lien in the account. U'll need to contact ur bank to why the placed the lien on the account.

what is a lien?

2 Likes

Re: A Banker Should Kindly Help With An Explanation! by whyteteeth: 9:42pm On May 26, 2018
ekpeye:
Thats what FIDELITY does on online transfers. Until you go to the bank n make some explaining like the senders name n amount sent etc the money wont drop. But if it's cash deposit it will reflect immediately.

oh..really? its a fidelity account. but that's gross.. I need the money before Monday.
Re: A Banker Should Kindly Help With An Explanation! by sammirano: 10:39pm On May 26, 2018
The money is simply not cleared completely for withdrawal, patience will do.

1 Like

Re: A Banker Should Kindly Help With An Explanation! by babaloke: 12:19am On May 27, 2018
The reason is maybe this is the1st time u are receiving such transfer from outside nigeria.
The banks held the funds in compliance withanti-money laundering laws of the federation.
They wouldn't want asituation where money meant formr A iswroJust go to the bank,answer a few questions to confirm u are the real beneficiary and that you know the sender.
Thats all.
Re: A Banker Should Kindly Help With An Explanation! by elonyia: 12:34am On May 27, 2018
The money is in your account but is simply on hold inline with anti-money laundry policy. Depending on the bank, you may exercise some patience to be dropped or visit the nearest branch to let them know you are actually expecting the money.
Re: A Banker Should Kindly Help With An Explanation! by Dbrainiac1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $100 Daily. What You Can Offer. / Liberty Reserve Is Closed!!! The Owners Are Fraudsters!!!! 5years Imprisonment.. / Dealdey.com Nigeria Biggest Fraud E-commerce Website (read My Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.