Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Mtn Deducting My Credit Balance. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Deducting My Credit Balance. (6866 Views)

Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb / Etisalat Deducting Internet Charge From My Phone Illegally / MTN Removing My Credit Instead Of Data Bundle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Deducting My Credit Balance. by bloodred(f): 1:02am On May 29, 2010
funny enough, i always get a response on mtn customer care, either 180 or 181. i guess its because i have a post paid line. Anyways, on the issue at hand, i have learnt never to browse with mtn again. The last time, they threw my account into a debit of over 8k just for browsing for about an hour. 8,000 naira for just an hour, even if its to chat with Obama. however, i have gotten used to them stealing my credit since the post paid lines are not charged immediately, its hard to know how much i'm billed for stuff, so i got a prepaid line that i only recharge to make emergency calls when they cut me off on the postpaid. yesterday i loaded 750 on it, called about 400 bucks. i had about 325 left in the morning and it just started reducing. i kept checking my log to see if my phone was dialing by itself. nothing. has anybody experience this gradual reduction of credit on a prepaid line cos its the norm on the postpaid.
Re: Mtn Deducting My Credit Balance. by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 29, 2010
Ok.
Re: Mtn Deducting My Credit Balance. by spako4(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mtn Deducting My Credit Balance. by spako4(m): 2:54pm On May 29, 2010
MTN = Mobile Thieves Network. . .[quote][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mtn Deducting My Credit Balance. by atilla(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2010
I think phatloomy is correct.

somehow ur using the brower and its still accessing MTN wap to browse therefore charging you. I dont have a bold so dont know how to advice you. ill take a look online and see how to advise you on this.

later
Re: Mtn Deducting My Credit Balance. by wolexf(m): 7:21pm On May 30, 2010
Why does my post keep disappearing from the thread?
Re: Mtn Deducting My Credit Balance. by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 30, 2010
Adechyno:

Yu mean say MTN fap yur money 4 your fone,  Eeya sori, pls dnt use MTN nxt tym u come,  Try Zain or Glo,  Ni ile aye e oni se iru mo,  grin grin

Hahaha guy, you just made me laugh like a bastard son in my father's presence. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mtn Deducting My Credit Balance. by benzine: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2010
@
adventisty:

HI, This may not be relevant to this topic but I sure beleive this is very important good news. I dont know how to create new topics hence I am using this medium. Please find below:

 Reps stops [Post- UME test ]

The House of Representatives on Thursday outlawed the post-University Matriculation Examination (UME) test conducted by universities. The ban on the screening of prospective undergraduates who pass the examination conducted by the Joint Administration and Matriculation Board (JAMB) arose from a motion moved by Samson Positive (PDP, Kogi). The House also passed a resolution mandating its Education and Justice Committees to investigate the JAMB for demanding an extra N10, 000 each from 82,000 candidates whose results in the recent Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) were not released or partially released before they can get their full results. In the first motion, Positive said a post-UME test by universities before giving admission to candidates who have passed the UME is an aberration that must be stopped in the interest of candidates and their parents who suffer unduly.

Daily Independent

u acknowledge ur post was not relevant yet u didnt care to open ur own lonely thread for it. Why not concentrate and read for your ume and leave some of us who have finished ume, bsc, msc and yet no job?
Re: Mtn Deducting My Credit Balance. by Iceugwa(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2010
report to customer care. guess ts a mistake
Re: Mtn Deducting My Credit Balance. by Brethrencool(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Simple, just send DATA ON to 131
Re: Mtn Deducting My Credit Balance. by allahimon: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Please, i have the same problem. I am subscribed to any promo and my data is also off. Yet 100 naira just got deducted from my phone. Please help. Its a very common practice these days. Sometimes its up to 500 naira. What can i do, since its my oldest line and its MTN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The Apple Event Live Here-live Now / New Innjoo Fire Plus Official Thread / How Can I Browse The Internet With My Iphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.