Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) (48996 Views)

Rema Wears Face Mask To Headies Awards (Photos) / Olamide Wears Face Mask To OLIC5 Stage, Shares Photos / Wizkid Wears Face Mask Again To Perform At A Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by OgaGist: 5:38am On May 27, 2018
GistMore.com

History was made as Wizkid sold out the 02 Arena for his Afrorepublik Festival and the turn out was massive. He steps on stage to wild applause wearing face mask performed a while before he removed the mask at the O2 Arena.

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/video-wizkid-wears-face-mask-perform-o2-arena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by OgaGist: 5:38am On May 27, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by AshCoded(m): 5:45am On May 27, 2018
congrats bro

I just love the way he is setting records nd Breaking dem...

like for Wizkid!!! Like for me

share for Me!!! Share fr Wizkid

lolz....I knw say some pple go insult me ooo

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by Fuckyoumod: 5:48am On May 27, 2018
AshCoded:
congrats bro

like for Wizkid!!!

share for Me!!!
lol.... Bros, why yourself no say like for you and share for wizkido??

Abi you no believe say you go make am?

Believe in yourself bros.....

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by Khd95(m): 6:29am On May 27, 2018
AshCoded:
congrats bro

like for Wizkid!!! Like for me

share for Me!!! Share fr Wizkid

lolz....I knw say some pple go insult me ooo
do u feed on NL likes and shares

34 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by Fuckyoumod: 9:40am On May 27, 2018
Khd95:
do u feed on NL likes and shares
I was only feeding his weak ego.....

I should ask you that, because you carry the matter for your head like.... Brain tumour!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by Mikeross62: 2:43pm On May 27, 2018
OK good

Check my siggy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by Jamesmatic(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2018
Wizkid is a Living Legend.
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by omoadeleye(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2018
nasty nasty, Tiwa Savage in that rag jean is anti erection
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by Kylekent59: 2:43pm On May 27, 2018
I wonna ask a?
All those his baby mama's, did he marry them legally or just Bleep become pregnant and born.

What's the diff between baby mama and wife?
I need an answer plz

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:44pm On May 27, 2018
grin
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by DivinelyBlessed: 2:44pm On May 27, 2018
Paparazzi dey worry you.
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by Nairalandmentor(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2018
cool
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2018
grin
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by goldtube(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2018
a
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2018
These bloggers have their heads deep in Wizkid's ass.

Awon Ode.
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by rocknation62(m): 2:45pm On May 27, 2018
Wizzy u reminded me of lagbaja d mask man... grin
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by Alejoc(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2018
grin

Suggestive

smiley wink
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by Happychildlove(f): 2:48pm On May 27, 2018
They should invest wisely not for drugs
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by Alejoc(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2018
He looks like a criminal though..... Those who got robbed by mask wearing criminal will not like this

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by Premiumwriter: 2:51pm On May 27, 2018
HeyCorleone:
These bloggers have their heads deep in Wizkid's ass.

Awon Ode.

grin

Savage cheesy
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by nwaChief007: 2:51pm On May 27, 2018
The real African MJ
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by poncedeleon: 2:52pm On May 27, 2018
Over to bloggers. How much does his clothes cost?
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by KlWise(m): 2:53pm On May 27, 2018
Baba NLA won
Like for me, Share for wizkid
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2018
Wizkid the greatest artist in the World.......
Re: Wizkid Wears Face Mask To Perform At The O2 Arena (photos) by Patrinus: 3:00pm On May 27, 2018
Aunty Linda, your boy wizzy be doing great things. Hope you can take time off from your preggo duties to blog about him! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lil Kesh And Young John Fell Twice While Performing On Stage / Chidinma Ekile Stuns At Sisters Wedding In Tanzania (photos) / Roseline Meurer Shares Photos In Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.