Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' (32755 Views)

Outrage As Gonzalo Ramos Is Caught Masturbating In An Hotel Room In Qatar. / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field / What Happens To The Used Kits Of Football Players After A Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by samysamy: 10:46am On May 27, 2018
Liverpool coach Jurgen Klopp has taken a swipe at Sergio Ramos after he injured Salah in Champions League final.According to him,Ramos is a cancer to the game.Here is what he wrote...

'Dear Ramos!

Maybe for Madrid fans you are a hero, but to majority of football lovers around the world you are a cancer to this beautiful game'

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/jurgen-klopp-ramos-is-cancer-to-game-of.html

9 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by samysamy: 10:47am On May 27, 2018

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by fergie001: 10:49am On May 27, 2018
Klopp.......no,shouldn't have....

The guy below me no well oooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Jirate(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2018
From The Picture .........
The Ref Appears To Be Telling Ramos, "Please Cut The Scrap", Then Ramos Replied, "Sure Sir, Na Only This Guy I Wan Bury, Only Him...." grin

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Simiano: 10:55am On May 27, 2018
Ramos the beast!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Treasure17(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2018
Ramos the destiny aborter. Congratulations to Madrid anyway.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by oooduancalmdown: 11:12am On May 27, 2018
I must agree with the coach in this one. I am sure the coach must have watched the replay. Liverpool were in total control for the first 25 minutes. Real Madrid were cautious not to attack so as not to create space for the dangerous Liverpool front three. Real Madrid were totally dominated. Of course, this was before cancer AKA Ramos decided to strike Salah. All in all, this is just a game. Liverpool should replicate what Beryern did 5 years ago by coming back stronger.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:28am On May 27, 2018
Jirate:
The Ref Appears To Be Telling Ramos, "Please Cut The Scrap", Then Ramos Replied, "Sure Sir, Na Only This Guy I Wan Bury, Only Him...." grin
Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2018
His injury really weakened Liverpool but I'm sure they still wouldn't have won with him. Too much goodluck too dey worry dat Zidane. If opponent no get injury, dem go collect red card, dem go do mistake or make dem jus dey lose chances or make ball jus dey hit post. Happens all the time for Madrid in champions league. I'm suspecting Zidane

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by osazeeblue01: 11:47am On May 27, 2018
Ramos is as stupid as apc government and their supporters.

8 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by columbus007(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2018
its a beautiful game just like klopp mention,but Ramos became a cancer to the game,i just wish for God to call this ramos already even before the world cup.

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Auladimeji(m): 12:06pm On May 27, 2018
How Village people look at you when you start to shine

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Auladimeji(m): 12:08pm On May 27, 2018
Sergio Ramos statement after the game:
“I’m devastated to hear that Mo Salah will miss the World Cup and I have crushed the dreams of a nation; I only meant to brutally injure him for this game and crush the dreams of a city”. —

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 27, 2018
I'm so ashamed of those people who really believe that Klopp made that statement.
Klopp's account is verified. A coach can never make such statement.
I can create account now and use Jurgen Klopp as my username and type anything.

you people should grow up abeg and stop falling for small small internet tricks

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 27, 2018
I love Salah especially his humility but he is too inexperienced and fragile.

Ramos didn't do anything bad. Ref was standing right there he saw nothing wrong with it shey na una know pass am?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 27, 2018
Auladimeji:
Sergio Ramos statement after the game:
“I’m devastated to hear that Mo Salah will miss the World Cup and I have crushed the dreams of a nation; I only meant to brutally injure him for this game and crush the dreams of a city”. —
lies.
This is what Ramos truly said.

"Sometimes football shows you its good side and other times, the bad.

“Above all, we are fellow pros. Prompt recovery, Salah. The future awaits you.”

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/05/27/champions-league-final-sergio-ramos-said-salahs-injury/amp/

You people should stop peddling lies. post your source if you know you are not a liar and seun and his lazy mods didn't even verify the thrash before pushing it to fp

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Emilokoiyawon: 1:50pm On May 27, 2018
See, people should realize one thing. In this life you are not guaranteed success just because you think you are a good person. Nature does not care how good, upright, holy, humble etc. you are. The spoils of nature go to those who do the right thing. You say Ronaldo is wicked but he has won the CL 5 times. So he must be doing something right. You say Ramos is a demon but he won last night and the angel Salah lost - so Ramos did what was required and Salah did not so Ramos won.

Two men have gardens next to each other in a community. One man is a holy, upright, good and humble man. The other is a wicked, heartless, arrogant, selfish and bad man.

The good man did not water and take care of his garden. But the bad man watered his garden. Regularly removed the weeds. And took care of his plants.

Everybody passing by point to the wicked man's garden and said, "What a beautiful, fruitful garden...what a wise gardener."

And when they see the good/holy man's garden said, "What an ugly, barren garden...what a foolish gardener."

This is the nature of life. The earlier you accept this and act accordingly the better for you.

UPDATE:

European and South American teams have learnt this lesson a long time ago. If African teams want to win the world cup they have to learn the same lesson. Every football game is different. Some games you can win by playing beautiful football. But some games you can ONLY win by playing ugly football. Let me repeat this. Some games can ONLY be won by playing DIRTY/UGLY football. This is the nature of professional level football. Some of you don't want to hear this truth because its very bitter to the taste. But if you goal is to become the champion, you have to learn this fact of football life. Let me give you some examples to refresh your memory:

USA 94 Nigeria vs Italy. Italians took out Amuneke and Amokachie. And won the game. There goal was to win. There goal was not to play football. So the Italians did WHAT WAS REQUIRED and won the game.
2010 Ghana vs Uruguay. Suarez wanted to win so bad he turned into a second goalkeeper stopping the ball from going into his net with his hands. Suarez goal was to win and he also did what was required.

I can give you countless examples, but this two should get you thinking. Nigeria will go to this coming world cup and try to win EVERY game by playing NICE, SWEET/GOOD football. They will come back home without the trophy just like every other African team before them. No be curse. Follow the pattern. Think. Reason am. And you will come to the same conclusion.

post=67926463:
I agree absolutely! He's a football terrorist. A wicked soul.
And this 'wicked soul' has won CL 5 times. And has won the World Cup. And Salah the good, kind, beautiful soul has won none of this. To be 'wicked soul' no dey hungry you?

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by BlackHatNaija: 1:51pm On May 27, 2018
I agree absolutely! He's a football terrorist. A wicked soul.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Pavore9: 1:51pm On May 27, 2018
That needs chemo.
Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Benekruku(m): 1:51pm On May 27, 2018
Looking for an excuse!

You list the match Boss

With or without Salah, or a double Salah on the pitch, you wouldn't have still beaten Madrid.

Playing the World greatest team and using the injury of a player as an excuse.

Teams win matches with 10 players and we don't hear noises. You had same 11 players

So he was actually believing he would win Madrid

8 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Bellgal: 1:52pm On May 27, 2018
Jirate:
Lolololololololololo

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Alejoc(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2018
I can agree to that caption!

embarassed

He is a bully and mafia or more like a hit man!!!

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by globalresource: 1:52pm On May 27, 2018
Kai baba grin
Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by tolexy007(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2018
Rubbish...Klopp and sallah can go and fuccccck Dem selves, Injuries and Rough tackles happens football, Sallah is not the first and is not going to b the last. get well soon Cavarjal

4 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Thisis2raw(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2018
Ramos is dirty player.. I pray one day he meets his type
Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 27, 2018
If Sergio Ramos is a cancer to football, what then are afonjas to Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by madridguy(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2018
I'm proud of you Sergio

Speedy recovery Mo

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by angelboy01(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2018
As much as hated what he did I still like Ramos. Salah fcked himself up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by ubergold(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2018
Wow, Klopp is really bitter (if he really said it). It is totally understandable, Ramos obviously acted in a way to bring Salah down, but wether he intended to injure him to this extent is not clear. I think even as we may say football is a contact sport and the strongest man came out tops, we must also acknowledge that Ramos can be a cunning player that will go to any length no matter how petty or dangerous to achieve his objective. This, I think is wrong
Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by PremiumBae: 1:53pm On May 27, 2018
Ehya
Re: Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football' by jaylister(m): 1:53pm On May 27, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today / Ronaldinho Faces Jail Time Over Unpaid Maintenance To His Former Girlfriend / Pools draws; Drop Your One Banker: One Banker Room - www.ukfootballpools.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.