Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) (20892 Views)

Patoranking Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics / Patoranking Celebrates Reminisce: 'You Gave Me A Shot When No One Knew Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by CastedGist: 11:34am On May 27, 2018
GistMore.com

Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie (born 27 May 1990), better known by his stage name Patoranking, is a Nigerian reggae-dancehall singer and songwriter. He hails from Ebonyi State and was born and raised in Ijegun-Egba. Patoranking started his musical career doing underground collaborations with artists such as XProject, Konga, Slam and Reggie Rockstone.

He signed a record deal with K-Solo's Igberaga Records in 2010, releasing "Up in D Club" under the outfit. Patoranking became a protégé of Dem Mama Records after collaborating with Timaya on his song "Alubarika". In February 2014, he signed a record deal with Foston Musik and released "Girlie O", a single that put him in the limelight. On 9 February 2015, Patoranking announced via Instagram that he signed a distribution deal with VP Records.

He caption;

Happy Birthday To Me � Thankful To God for Everything � Thank you Father for taking me from Another Level to Skylevel �Wooooooooooow!!!

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/patoranking-celebrates-28th-birthday-today-photos

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by CastedGist: 11:34am On May 27, 2018
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by EwuOjota: 11:47am On May 27, 2018
Lagos born and bred.

Yorubaland blowing Ibo Musicians,Actresses and Actors up like kilode sef.

Only Yoruba land is accommodating to all.

Yoruba people deserve some Accolades.

Give them their ACCOLADES.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 2:12pm On May 27, 2018
some accolades bro
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 27, 2018
OKAY.
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by RexTramadol1: 3:48pm On May 27, 2018
Still available?
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by Wayne4uall(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2018
Hbd
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by BlackHatNaija: 3:48pm On May 27, 2018
Happy birthday Amavailable
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:48pm On May 27, 2018
Happy birthday PatoRankin Fire kiss
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by Explorers(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2018
I can see a beatutiful background..

HBD

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by kaen1317: 3:49pm On May 27, 2018
Does he have a baby mama too? Seems it's what trending for celebs now
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by Dollipsejay(m): 3:50pm On May 27, 2018
Happy Birthday to Him.
Hope he's still Available
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by Dinirojones(m): 3:50pm On May 27, 2018
Hapi bday bro.....more blessings
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by dreamwords: 3:50pm On May 27, 2018
EwuOjota:
Lagos born and bred.

omo ibadan claiming lagos,,

11 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by BornAgainMay: 3:51pm On May 27, 2018
grin

Yorubaland be blowing igbos while their people are doing Agbero and conductor

Give Accolades to Selfless Yorubaland

9 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by AAlozie(m): 3:52pm On May 27, 2018
EwuOjota:
Lagos born and bred.

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by itiswellandwell: 3:53pm On May 27, 2018
Happy birthday! Long life and prosperity!!!
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by marooh: 3:53pm On May 27, 2018

grin
Data suffer most when celeb misbehave DSMCM
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by Hotzone(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2018
Pato my lil fella, ride on
Cake fight later.....

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by Follygunners: 3:54pm On May 27, 2018
Yoruba Land all the way!

You'll come and hear some okoro pple start talking abt "na only Lagos dem dey" BS! All okoro pple will chose any part of Yoruba land to their savage jungle anytime, anyday!

Yoruba 4 Life! cool
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by chrischukszy01(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2018
28 years for WHR! Na wetin dey pain me for all Dis naija artists n sportsman...

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by Daniel058(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2018
Original Abakaliki Make ị ask oo, " WHY everybody dey rush Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by lawrence35(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2018
28 and this rich,.....

Secure your tomorrow, today

Learn how you can make good profit with your very own ecommerce website, just like jumia
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-3500
Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by HoodBillionaire: 3:57pm On May 27, 2018
a 37year old man
must u always tell lies

3 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by adekunle6224(m): 4:02pm On May 27, 2018
Happy birthday to patoraking if you buy my watch u can put it on to celebrate birthday party with patoraking tonight people we start rating you very high by the time they see you putting on these watch. x6 android watch with both sim and memory card port that can support up to 32gig also come with a charging cable. among its function is that it will alert should in case your is about to be stollen so far the watch is connected to the phone tru Bluetooth, you can also pick calls and messages without press ur phone if you do not want to use the watch sim port, it has a very loud alarm, stop watch and pedometer included, calendar, it has a camera which means you can record a video on it, you could also control or play music on the watch, it has a photo gallery. when you buy these watch you get a free whistle key finder as a gift, meaning you do not have to worry yourself looking for your lost key . watch is very cheap and affordable just message me on WhatsApp +2347062243252 or you purchase anywhere in Nigeria on our jumia store @ www./13199006.html

1 Share

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by abbaapple: 4:02pm On May 27, 2018
angry

28 my foot! Smh! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Patoranking Celebrates His 28th Birthday Today (photos) by lastempero: 4:05pm On May 27, 2018
So musicians dey use football age sing too shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tax Evasion: Actress Monalisa Chinda Reacts To Her Arrest Warrant / Picture Of I-Go-Save, Maleke And I-Go-Die Back In The Days / Nigerians Speak About Their Sex For Grades Experiences (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.