Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

If Women Had No Menopause - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Women Had No Menopause (618 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / If Women Stop This, Men Will Stop That. / Look At This Experiment I'm Doing To See If Women Love Sex More Than Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Women Had No Menopause by mrphysics(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2018
Just few days ago, amarabae created a thread where she cheered and praised linda ikeji on her pregnancy. Well, we all are happy with her, though many criticizes her of leading a double standard life. Personally, I do not follow celebrities or their lives, it's non of my business. But judging from the comments on that thread, I was forced to ponder what would have become of women if they had no menopause.

Well, Amarabae argued that Linda Ikeji was right in her decision owing to the fact that she was at the door of menopause. This submission is good but it raises many questions in the minds of the readers of that thread. So the big question if, what would have happened to the growing number of female feminists if women had the chance of giving birth at any age of their life?

We have seen comments like, the fear of menopause is the beginning of wisdom, so what would have happened if there was no menopause? What could have made the creator that put menopause in a gender and allow the other gender to live with the ability of procreating at any age? So many questions begging for an answer.
Re: If Women Had No Menopause by midehi2(f): 2:00pm On May 27, 2018
too many children by even 70yrs women
Re: If Women Had No Menopause by mrphysics(m): 2:13pm On May 27, 2018
midehi2:
too many children by even 70yrs women
Lol, while I do not understand what you meant, I will take it as a comment on the thread

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Reasons For Marriage / Watch: Couple Attempting To Take A Plane Selfie Mid-air Accidentally Films A Sex / Gifs That Will Make Your Hands Go Down In Your Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.