Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) (71351 Views)

Photos Of Kudus' Splendid Mural In Ghana Emerges, Fans Admire Beautiful Artwork / Photos Of Salah, Mane And Aubameyang With Their Golden Boots Awards / Victor Moses Gives Update On His Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by stephenduru: 5:33pm On May 27, 2018
Liverpool player Salah was pictured nursing his injury with his arm in a sling after he was injured by Sergio Ramos.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/salah-pictured-nursing-his-injury-with.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by fergie001: 5:34pm On May 27, 2018
Salah,fantastic player but we are over-dramatising.....

My coach will say then...that football is war..

It happened to Giuly in the 2004 UCL finals against Mou's Porto...

It happened very recently to Ronaldo courtesy of Payet,and there was outpouring of love globally..

It happened at the 2004 uefa q/finals when a 19yr old Ronaldo was butchered by Mou's instructions at OT...

A young Ramsey paid that price as well...love all round..

At the world cup,in the knockouts,against France...it was all Nigeria,Pogba went AWOL...in a game that was Onazi's best in Nigerian colours,we all saw Matuidi win that game for France by taking out Onazi with a tackle that not only lost his country that match,he never got to his best...
No outpouring of love from the world.....no Matuidi is a butcher...

This is football,Ramos was wrong,but he has the trophy..Salah and Liverpool must move on...and perhaps he be stronger for Russia...

I wish him the best..football could be funny
If I didn't cry when Suarez handled the ball and asamoah gyan lost the resulting kick...why should I now?

#bestrongmosalah
#beinrussia

296 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 27, 2018
Ramos na butcher grin

Shey WWE no go sign am like this. Brock lesner and big show sef go fear o.

17 Likes

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by madridguy(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2018
Sergio Ramos should better not travel to any Arab nation for now, otherwise na sorry go be him name. shocked

Anyhow anyhow, na part of futbol.

Rivaldo have to brush Oliver Khan's fingers in Korea/Japan final so to win final, anything is allowed.

Speedy recovery Mo Sallah

Congratulations to every madridsta. Next season will be a fruitful season again Insha Allah.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 27, 2018
Biting na part of fight o..

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by stephenduru: 5:37pm On May 27, 2018

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by stephenduru: 5:43pm On May 27, 2018

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2018
Salah...... you will be fine.

Just put some 'rob' on it and drink some tramadol.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by oshe11: 5:45pm On May 27, 2018
Ramos will recieve this same treatment either on or off-pitch when it matters MOST

His Karma will come in a Brazillian Body with Russian's Secret Service Mind and a heart of a Nigerian WITCH

31 Likes

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by caprini1: 5:47pm On May 27, 2018
Wimps and Sissy,s !......mtcheeeew!

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2018
cool
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by oshe11: 5:50pm On May 27, 2018
Ramos Deserves to be hugged by a Gay Suicide Bomber

15 Likes

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by tolexy007(m): 5:50pm On May 27, 2018
so?
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by micfoley: 6:22pm On May 27, 2018
Get well soon
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by dreamwords: 6:38pm On May 27, 2018
This is why I bite people
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 27, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Salah sorry bro. Every job comes with its own challenges.

☣ ☠
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Talknochip(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2018
Mo.sallah is definitely not looking happy! sad! .... #getwellsoon&shineinRussia
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by BlackHatNaija: 8:06pm On May 27, 2018
Mo Selah is my man! He will be back soon.
Shame on Ramos.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by dhabrite(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2018
Stay strong Mo, your going to Russia hopefully.
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by EzendiEgo1: 8:07pm On May 27, 2018
Am so proud that this guy is an IGBO man

Igbo amaka

I think you guys should stop blaming Ramos. He did what he should have done, football is unpredictable you can't never say what will happen next minute.

I blame liverpool players, can't they play without Salah in the Pitch.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by TheNigerianMan: 8:08pm On May 27, 2018
Wow
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by paymentvoucher: 8:08pm On May 27, 2018
cry
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by jaxxy(m): 8:08pm On May 27, 2018
I still can't buy the idea that taking out a player mafia style is football. If its a mistake i can clearly understand bt not intentionally. Next time be wiser.
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Danelo(m): 8:09pm On May 27, 2018
Ramos the slayer.

It was a necessary evil grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Impregnable101: 8:10pm On May 27, 2018
I feel like killing Ramos. Literally!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by nkemdi89(f): 8:10pm On May 27, 2018
My love for salah has increased my love for Islam, I may fully convert to Islam because of him. Mo salah my spirit is with you, get well soon, pride of Africa , pride of Islam, masha Allah.

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by moscobabs(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2018
My hatred for Ramos has increased

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by prigoz(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2018
My dear, take heart
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Newpride(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2018
Madrid really planned their evil very well just like some people planned well and executed Funsho Williams in Lagos state and after his death they became winner till today....

Ramos shld remember karma has no joy... shocked

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Pavore9: 8:15pm On May 27, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Mohamed Salah...... you will be fine.

Just put some 'rob' on it and drink some tramadol.

U for add Aboniki.
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Skylandielts: 8:15pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by osazsky(m): 8:18pm On May 27, 2018
it was an accident simple, y all these useless writes up everywhere same thing happened to de bryne, were a former man u player took out bryne that ruled him out of the season and not even a red card was shown ,we played everton and we lost him for d remaining part of the season ,it ruined our chances of wining d EPL ,so what's so special abt sala,,I feel no remorse for sala or Liverpool serves him right, didn't their fans attack and injured our fans and the UEFA did noting abt it,,,,that's y we always boo the champions league anthem these people are so biased then talk of racism our black players suffered in Russia EUFA didn't take action,,so y all these hate speech on ramos and Liverpool now trying to play the pity game when we now that they are restless hooligans, u knows what that pitch invader wanted to do to Rolando ,serves them right,mumu club. its been 28 years now,arsenal should not complain again at least Thiers is 13 years spits

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coach Slaps Franchon Crews Dezurn, Removed Her Wig To Motivate Her During Fight / Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp / Nigeria Vs Iran: Fifa U17 WC (4 - 1) On 29th October 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.