Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (662107 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fabem(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
xxgig:
Please is this right? i started my application last month i just loged in now to complete it and this is what i saw? what should i do? if i select complete application will it continue or what will happen? those with experoience should please help me out thanks.

You are the right track. Try to change your password before clicking on complete application, you can go ahead and do so.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murphyrichy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
duac:
I have been trying to register and still gets the error message below and no message sent to my email.please what do I do.

"Sorry, you have a pending application for this Position, please go to your applications page to continue this application or wait to receive further instructions in your E-Mail"
have you been able to sort it out? I have the same problem too.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Dammyllionaire:

Pls sir, my passport is less than 50kb. How can I increase it to 50kb and above?
Hello,if you are using PC do the following:

1. Right click on the passport and select open with Microsoft Picture manager
2.When it opens ,click edit picture
3.Select percentage, change the percentage from 100% to 120% or 115% depending on the current size of your passport. Then click OK + Ctrl S to save

That's all

If you using phone do the following

1. visit resizeimage.net
2.Upload the passport
3. Go to where you see 100% rtyu x gghh. Change xtyu to 260.Let maintain aspect ratio checked as it is.
4.Go down and click Resize image
6.download your image
7.Rename it from resize.image.jpg to e.g Mtech.jpg

I have been using these methods to edit pictures
You can also try them and get back to us here
That's all
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by omo17(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thanks ScaffoldCON and tech18, I am done with the registration, God bless u guy's and good luck to everybody.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
omo17:
Thanks ScaffoldCON and tech18, I am done with the registration, God bless u guy's and good luck to everybody.
you are welcome
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by emmieachichi: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
to DTOB and TECH and FEBEM, after accurately doing d registration and submitting d data,my phone number was swap with dat of my next of kin (*LABEL*). do u guys have such issues as well? i just noticed mine. before u know now, d mumu people will start transmitting sms to my next of kin phone number as mine to come for screening
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
emmieachichi:
to DTOB and TECH and FEBEM, after accurately doing d registration and submitting d data,my phone number was swap with dat of my next of kin (*LABEL*). do u guys have such issues as well? i just noticed mine. before u know now, d mumu people will start transmitting sms to my next of kin phone number as mine to come for screening
yes,it is a general problem. Don't worry
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
omo17:

Glad I could be of help...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ScaffoldCON: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
emmieachichi:

O good, it's same here. I thought I made a mistake but it's not.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
fabem:
Hi Guys,

For now, the web is down for the pre-registration (First stage). So it is possible you experience "Error occured or you have pending application".

cc: DTOBS, Tech18
hi

It is now going sir.

@Duac,try it now and get back to us
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Twist4u: 2:06am On Jun 19, 2018
pls assist a brother in need..
i applied and got the success message that refer me to follow a link through my email to complete the registration.

But the link did not appear in my inbox or spam box.

i use another email n applied again and the same problem occur; no link appear in my inbox.

what do i do?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DeanOlamide(m): 6:04am On Jun 19, 2018
Twist4u:
pls assist a brother in need..
i applied and got the success message that refer me to follow a link through my email to complete the registration.

But the link did not appear in my inbox or spam box.

i use another email n applied again and the same problem occur; no link appear in my inbox.

what do i do?

Go back to the site and log in your details... They must have sent u the Username and Password.... So go back to the sitr, u will see a log in page.....
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:59am On Jun 19, 2018
honestly i have given up, after 5 email addresses and countless tweaks as advised on this thread i still get the access denied message.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2018
Someone should pls assist me oooo.

Have register but my picture didn't show in my print out
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 7:22am On Jun 19, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
honestly i have given up, after 5 email addresses and countless tweaks as advised on this thread i still get the access denied message.
Cuteamigo1 please try these and get back to us
tech18:
OK do this and get back to us.
1. login and unregister
2. Create a new email address gmail is better
3. Visit FRSC portal and click apply
4. Change the following details
a. Your home address
b. Local government
c.Place of birth. These can be edited immediately after login.
d.swap your first name with your other name(if any).If you have two names e.g Sunday Monday , Monday is your surname then use e.g Moses Monday using Monday as your surname Moses as first name When you login you can change Moses to Sunday
5. Don't change the following
a. Your state of origin
b. Phone number
c.surname
d. date of birth because these cannot be edited
6.DONT ENTER ANY WORKING Experience leave it blank until you upload passport.Leaving blank is even better for those with accee denied
7. Check your date of birth ooo officer 30years maximum, NCE 28years,ND 27years,HND 30 years
8. Your passport must be in .jpg format >=50kb
You can use Microsoft picture manager, paint,etc to edit your passport on PC.On phone use JPG Image Size Reducer which you can download from playstore
You can also use resizeimage.net to resize image
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:35am On Jun 19, 2018
tech18:
Cuteamigo1 please try these and get back to us
thanks alot for the care. av done all that but i will try it again and see. the damn website and registration process is frustrating. i have used both phone and laptop to do this with no success
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Otapiapia1: 7:39am On Jun 19, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
thanks alot for the care. av done all that but i will try it again and see. the damn website and registration process is frustrating. i have used both phone and laptop to do this with no success
same here oo...have tried all that, to no avail, that access denied keep popping
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 7:45am On Jun 19, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
Otapiapia1:
same here oo...have tried all that, to no avail, that access denied keep popping

Try the procedures above and get back to us here
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 7:48am On Jun 19, 2018
Try these
Make sure you clear all your browsers data/cache before you start.Also restart your computer or phone. If possible download and install VPN(type free VPN on google or play store) before you start your browsers again . Cc: Cuteamigo1,Otapiapia1,duac
tech18:
OK do this and get back to us.
1. login and unregister
2. Create a new email address gmail is better
3. Visit FRSC portal and click apply
4. Change the following details
a. Your home address
b. Local government
c.Place of birth. These can be edited immediately after login.
d.swap your first name with your other name(if any).If you have two names e.g Sunday Monday , Monday is your surname then use e.g Moses Monday using Monday as your surname Moses as first name When you login you can change Moses to Sunday
5. Don't change the following
a. Your state of origin
b. Phone number
c.surname
d. date of birth because these cannot be edited
6.DONT ENTER ANY WORKING Experience leave it blank until you upload passport.Leaving blank is even better for those with accee denied
7. Check your date of birth ooo officer 30years maximum, NCE 28years,ND 27years,HND 30 years
8. Your passport must be in .jpg format >=50kb
You can use Microsoft picture manager, paint,etc to edit your passport on PC.On phone use JPG Image Size Reducer which you can download from playstore
You can also use resizeimage.net to resize image

Cc Fabem,DTOBS you may add one or two things to enable them register easily.I will be offline for some hours. Good morning,you guys are really trying. Keep it up.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Miraclemonday11: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:
Someone should pls assist me oooo.

Have register but my picture didn't show in my print out

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Miraclemonday11: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=DeanOlamide post=6861575[/quote

Did u use a gmail because gmail is better to be used.if you use gmail and you did not received the message wait a while if it did not appear use another gmail it will come

]
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Miraclemonday11: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2018
DeanOlamide:

Go back to the site and log in your details... They must have sent u the Username and Password.... So go back to the sitr, u will see a log in page.....

Uses gmail account
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:27am On Jun 19, 2018
tech18:
Try these
Make sure you clear all your browsers data/cache before you start.Also restart your computer or phone. If possible download and install VPN(type free VPN on google or play store) before you start your browsers again . Cc: Cuteamigo1,Otapiapia1,duac
this is what i did, i unregistered the former one. cleared chrome data, created a new Gmail account, registered again { taking note of how you said it should ve done} log in successful, clicked on my application, clicked on complete application and once again, access denied, log in to complete application.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
this is what i did, i unregistered the former one. cleared chrome data, created a new Gmail account, registered again { taking note of how you said it should ve done} log in successful, clicked on my application, clicked on complete application and once again, access denied, log in to complete application.
OK,login and unregister.

Mail me all your details and your passport photograph. mctech1818@gmail.com

It will surely be done

I will contact you later

I will be offline for some hours
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:43am On Jun 19, 2018
tech18:
OK,login and unregister.
Mail me all your details and your passport photograph. mctech1818@gmail.com
It will surely be done
I will contact you later
I will be offline for some hours

alright thanks alot.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by xxgig(m): 10:33am On Jun 19, 2018
fabem:

You are the right track. Try to change your password before clicking on complete application, you can go ahead and do so.
Thanks chief for your response.
what happens when i select complete aplication? does it allow me to continue because i have not finished my uploads. alaso passord reset not going.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2018
Open the passport with Microsoft Office "photo Editor", keep increasing the pixel till you are able to get the size u want.
Hope this is not coming too late?
Dammyllionaire:

Pls sir, my passport is less than 50kb. How can I increase it to 50kb and above?)

tech18:
Try these

Cc Fabem,DTOBS you may add one or two things to enable them register easily.I will be offline for some hours. Good morning,you guys are really trying. Keep it up.
You are really trying sir, I have been on and off too, got a lot at hand offline.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by xxgig(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2018
Manaria15:
Click on complete application and fill in your data, academic qualifications, passport etc
Please is this reponse for me? i just don't want to do anything stupid and miss this chance
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by IamNanas(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2018
Good day everyone, please I will really appreciate it if anyone can help me with past questions on FRSC exams... I am really broke right now and so I can't afford to pay for it.
My email is ceasernanas@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by PrinceFola(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2018
IamNanas:
Good day everyone, please I will really appreciate it if anyone can help me with past questions on FRSC exams... I am really broke right now and so I can't afford to pay for it.
My email is ceasernanas@gmail.com
You don't need past questions bro, JAMB is conducting the examination. I will only advice you stay conversant with JAMB exam questions.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nchetttaa(f): 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Please, Some one should help save a soul. Help me to register... I can't seem to register. Its always telling me that my application is pending, I should check my email for confirmation.. Yet, I haven't gotten any confirmation Text from them.. Please help!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.