Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,227 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! (26172 Views)

Waec 2021 Main Examiners Co-ordination And Marking Of Scripts / WAEC Marking Coordination 2020 / Waec Marking Coordination 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by deolu2000(m): 11:32pm On May 31, 2018
Any idea which center will mark Chemistry in Lagos? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by imthealpha: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2018
pls, whats the requirement to be a checker

1 Like

Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by temitopeabudu(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Any gate crasher around Osogbo? It's my first time and I'm actually interested in marking this year. I live close to one of the locations which is Osogbo Grammar school. smiley
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by deolu2000(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
imthealpha:
pls, whats the requirement to be a checker
OND n SSCE
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Lordseyad(m): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
temitopeabudu:
Any gate crasher around Osogbo? It's my first time and I'm actually interested in marking this year. I live close to one of the locations which is Osogbo Grammar school. smiley
Smiles... I'm thinking of coming there too, to do the gatecrashing grin ... I'm a corp member sha.... If only person go see small connection there

1 Like

Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by noimot16(f): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
pls, any idea if Financial accounts will be marked in orile agege community school?
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by mavsim: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
deewhy13:

its depends on ur team leader and the examiners but bad as he bad, it won't exceed 3hrs cos its must av been late and dark

Thanks for the response
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Lordseyad(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Mehn.. I jxt det reach there now , everywhere is filled up .. I'm only seeing Old people o with glasses grin , i no even see any young guy. .

Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Vkemay: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Just stumbled on this thread ,I studied Political Science,am Interested,Pls can I still be allowed to participate despite the fact that I couldn't make it there today?
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by mavsim: 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Please which center in Ibadan is Economics script being marked
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Vkemay: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lordseyad:
Mehn.. I jxt det reach there now , everywhere is filled up .. I'm only seeing Old people o with glasses grin , i no even see any young guy. .

which centre Pls?
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by temitopeabudu(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lordseyad:
Smiles... I'm thinking of coming there too, to do the gatecrashing grin ... I'm a corp member sha.... If only person go see small connection there

I'm also a Corp member and I'm hoping to mark commerce. Met a school mate there too, today's coordination session was good. Not too much stress, just that marking schemes were only shared to the regulars that have been marking and we're invited.
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by temitopeabudu(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lordseyad:

Omo old people can ask questions grin grin it got to a point the team leader started talking about buhari undecided
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Internetsavvy(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lordseyad
temitopeabudu
Deewhy13

Hey guys how was it today, I missed today's coordination. Can I still make it tomorrow? And what time is it tomorrow.
Thanks
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by IconLady: 9:01am On Jun 02, 2018
I studied Food Science and Technology and want to mark Catering Craft practical in Nsukka. Which venue should I go to?

And is it still possible for a gatecrasher who missed yesterday to go today and later succeed in collecting parcel?

Please, help I don't want to waste the money I don't have.
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Leksbest001: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2018
pls, being a gate crashers, what does it mean
I am just 21 years old with SSCE, and I will like to be a checker, can I still go for the coordination today cos yesterday I met old pple

pls where can is the Secretary office in Igando junior high school
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Glaxxs: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2018
I got there around 5pm, and I was still able to write down my name. There isn't enough persons sef. They told me to call anyone who might be interested. tomorrow's coordination time is 12:30pm.
Venue- ikorodu senior college.
Come along with your nysc discharged certificate (both photocopy and original)

2 Likes

Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Iliyasdass(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Glaxxs:
I got there around 5pm, and I was still able to write down my name. There isn't enough persons sef. They told me to call anyone who might be interested. tomorrow's coordination time is 12:30pm.
Venue- ikorodu senior college.
Come along with your nysc discharged certificate (both photocopy and original)

Am a serving Corp member living in odogunyan, ikorodu .. Can I b given the opportunity to mark too.?
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by imthealpha: 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
I went there and they told me that the requirement to be a checker is now ond
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Leksbest001: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2018
I was told I will not be allowed to be a checker only if i am an undergraduate. though I am an aspirant, can I go with my jamb result
@Igando junior high school
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by lovemaths(f): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2018
Where are they marking accounts in lagos?
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
engwari:
You are a thief. Give credit to the writer or original owner. You just copy and paste. Thief. Plagiarism is a crime.

Now i knw 'many are mad but few are roaming'
Why calling him a thief outrightly, why not let him explain himself before condemning plus he is not being paid for pasting the info.
Am sure you are one of those bigots that sells info like this as ebooks....selfishness at its peak...
Arrest him or probably sue him if your head no correct naw.

1 Like

Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by psucc(m): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
Just concluded the exercise. Its really educating though the pay is damn bad

2 Likes

Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by kejiire: 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
deewhy13

Hi op, I'm most grateful for your thread. I marked government at Ikorodu. It was tiring but worth the time and energy I put in. Heard NECO marking will be done in Ikorodu. Any news?
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Iliyasdass(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2018
kejiire:
deewhy13

Hi op, I'm most grateful for your thread. I marked government at Ikorodu. It was tiring but worth the time and energy I put in. Heard NECO marking will be done in Ikorodu. Any news?

Pls, how can i get to the school from ikorodu garage for NECO coordination?.
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by haryourlar01: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
When will GCE 2018 coordination start and help also help with the venues

2 Likes

Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by Korofoh: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
una don get alert?
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by ut47(m): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
please am in need of 2018 waec n neco marking scheme.. if you have it, contact me via utib299@gmail.com or WhatsApp 07064538966. please I will should appreciation..

1 Like

Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by calliope(f): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
haryourlar01:
When will GCE 2018 coordination start and help also help with the venues
I was told that if you participated in the last marking, you'd get a notification, (SMS)as for venues, it is the same as waec.
Date between 1st week November.
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by enshi(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
calliope:
I was told that if you participated in the last marking, you'd get a notification, (SMS)as for venues, it is the same as waec.
Date between 1st week November.

Pls how can I get enrolled to become a marker... Pls I need it
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by calliope(f): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2018
enshi:

Pls how can I get enrolled to become a marker... Pls I need it
just attend coordination, mark attendance sheet, on parcel distribution day, go early, although I came late, but, they needed more hands..and I was picked, do this, and hopefully you'd be given a chance.
Re: 2018 WAEC Marking Date And Centres Released! by enshi(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
calliope:
just attend coordination, mark attendance sheet, on parcel distribution day, come early, although I came late, but, they needed more hands..and I was picked, do this, and hopefully you'd be given a chance.

When pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here / I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice / Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.