Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (48466 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 1:24am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
I hereby declare a 28 year old virgin in your life.

Sometimes age is not a factor but it's a necessity. With age comes wisdom and i think most of these young girls are so juvenile inclined that i will go bonkers trying to teach them the rudiments of marriage.

I make sure i ask age of friends before chatting them up because i can't be wasting scare emotions in this buhari period

I wouldn't go as far as asking people their age before we become friends grin grin grin

I have 21 yr old friends; all the way to 58 yr olds and a 62 year old. Age is nothing but a number. Maturity and characteristics aren't subject to age, most times...

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by CarlosTheJackal: 1:32am On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

I wouldn't go as far as asking people their age before we become friends grin grin grin

I have 21 yr old friends; all the way to 58 yr olds and a 62 year old. Age is nothing but a number. Maturity and characteristics aren't subject to age, most times...
In your part of the world it might not be a factor but trust me it matters here.

I can tell you that only 15% can prove my notion wrong. I've had cause to date ladies from this two world and i can tell you that the older ones really proved themselves worthy.

About platonic friends, i can tell you that the lines will get blurred along the line and you will find yourself being disrespected by those your younger friends
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by CarlosTheJackal: 1:33am On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Time to sleep. Have a wonderful time. Thanks for your time
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 1:34am On May 28, 2018
lefulefu:
ok just for kpanshing reason u prefer dating an older womancheesy.but guy can u introduce a woman ten yrs older than u to ur mom as ur wife to be?cheesy

My mama will support anything else I do as long as I am happy o. Na very sweet woman.

But I tell you on this day son. Older women pussy taste 100% better. If you try it. You Wil understand. The pussy will make you be like! grin

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 1:35am On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Time to sleep. Have a wonderful time. Thanks for your time

It was a pleasure. Sweet dreams King kiss
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by ubunja(m): 3:15am On May 28, 2018
19-22 years old. anything older is a living fossil that now has a sweet character just because the pvssy is no longer sweet.

5 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Chevrolet076(m): 3:39am On May 28, 2018
Ire2:
They have the best pussy. They taste so great. Honestly if you has a young guy sleep with a girl older than you are with about 10 years. You Wil never do younger girls. Lol.
so you can give someone as old as your mum a head??.... hope you don dey smell toilet pipe to get high? undecided
Ire2:
They have the best pussy. They taste so great. Honestly if you has a young guy sleep with a girl older than you are with about 10 years. You Wil never do younger girls. Lol.
so you can give someone as old as your mum a head??.... hope you don dey smell toilet pipe to get high?
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by debuscket(m): 8:12am On May 28, 2018
One man's food is another man's poison. Dating an older woman in this case is my poison. QED
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by luminouz(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2018
Earthbound:

First of all, please stop sleeping with other people's wives, abeg.

Would you rather a clingy partner or a cheater?
Lol....I don't do married women...I talked about older women (my experience)
But I have seen what happens if they get involved with u!

To ur question......I prefer none!
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 9:32am On May 28, 2018
luminouz:

Lol....I don't do married women...I talked about older women (my experience)
But I have seen what happens if they get involved with u!

To ur question......I prefer none!

Better for you. Karma is a bitch
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by BiafranBushBoy: 10:50pm On May 28, 2018
Only if the older woman is shortyy

reporting live from Bullshit city! wink
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Alariiwo: 10:51pm On May 28, 2018
The older, the sweeter tongue
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by cantok(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2018
Earthbound:
Dating older women, is not a trend that started today, yesterday, last week, or last year. It has been happening before the great grand parents of everyone reading this.
There are several advantages of dating an older woman;

1.No pressure about settling down. 2.High levels of maturity (Which rubs on the dude).3.Career advancement and connections. 4.High level of experience. 5.They are not into you for your wallet size. 6.Age comes with confidence. 7.No more drama. 8.They are classy. 9.The sex is amazing.
As far as religion is concerned, there's no where in the Bible where it condemns marrying an older woman, also Mohammed, the pioneer of Islam married a woman much older than him, which was of great benefit to him. Atheists should be more open minded about this.

Let us try to mind our businesses when we observe a large age gap between a man and an older woman. Let us be happy they found love and pray we find ours.

Leave Tiwa Savage and Wizkid alone.
You mean say Prince harry don hit gold

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Shortyy(f): 10:55pm On May 28, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Only if the older woman is shortyy

reporting live from Bullshit city! wink
Go to bed bush boy
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Waffarianman(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2018
Have one years back she dey pay dye but she won kill me with Bleep... Nasoso fucking she want. She won Bleep me dye nai i run.

I chose life and life is sweet ;DHave one years back she dey pay dye but she won kill me with Bleep... Nasoso fucking she want. She won Bleep me dye nai i run.

I chose life and life is sweet

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by cantok(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2018
Ire2:

My mama will support anything else I do as long as I am happy o. Na very sweet woman.

But I tell you on this day son. Older women pussy taste 100% better. If you try it. You Wil understand. The pussy will make you be like! grin
how you take know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by BlackHatNaija: 10:56pm On May 28, 2018
Where the OP is wrong is that older women want romance more than sex.
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Jman06(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2018
NONSENSE.

There's no advantage in being a gigolo!

Hustle hard, make money and date/marry a younger lady. That's how it should be! Not looking for escape route from poverty by going after an oldie.

A man should be at least 5yrs older than his lady.

8 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Mikeross62: 10:58pm On May 28, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Men don't lose their sexual drive after 30z rather that's when they use psychology to get the best out of their woman.

Young boys are crazy about thrusting like they are digging well while men take time to feel the whole space and make sure the place is drilled in the right angles because they know it's theirs to come back to tomorrow
Yrue
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by BiafranBushBoy: 11:00pm On May 28, 2018
Shortyy:

Go to bed bush boy

kinda harsh... angry

Aiight. undecided
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by SlamvipeR(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2018
Earthbound:
Dating older women, is not a trend that started today, yesterday, last week, or last year. It has been happening before the great grand parents of everyone reading this.
There are several advantages of dating an older woman;

1.No pressure about settling down.

2.High levels of maturity (Which rubs on the dude).

3.Career advancement and connections.

4.High level of experience.

5.They are not into you for your wallet size.

6.Age comes with confidence.

7.No more drama.

8.They are classy.

9.The sex is amazing.

As far as religion is concerned, there's no where in the Bible where it condemns marrying an older woman, also Mohammed, the pioneer of Islam married a woman much older than him, which was of great benefit to him. Atheists should be more open minded about this.

Let us try to mind our businesses when we observe a large age gap between a man and an older woman. Let us be happy they found love and pray we find ours.

Leave Tiwa Savage and Wizkid alone.
my guy i am in need of a suga mumi too
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by IJOBA2: 11:05pm On May 28, 2018
IYA OPEYEMI SABI GIVE ME DIFFERENT STLYE O shocked HER YANCH NOR BE HERE cool
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by abiolamitodun(m): 11:05pm On May 28, 2018
[quote author=mhisbliss post=67938685]No biggy[/quoteand can u date a man younger than u?
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 28, 2018
Had an opportunity recently but my conscience just won't let me do it. sad

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Shortyy(f): 11:07pm On May 28, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

kinda harsh... angry

Aiight. undecided

Lol sorry
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Alejoc(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2018
Well done.... You are fast discovering your talent grin cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Jman06(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2018
Most times, posts like this come from sex starved boys who are desperately in need of cheap sex. Those are the kind of guys that keep spamming romance section with adverts in search of so called sugar mummies!

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by gonkin(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2018
Its not bad, but one major disadvantage is the kind of love. Some ladies are so old that they just wanna settle down for the sake of marriage like the 35 year old lady dating the 29 year old guy. Or the 39 year old princess that got married to someone i know thats 30. Well love should exist.

I dont mind an older lady but u have to love me for real and not because time is against her cuz there are so many aged ladies out there. Some let time pass em either cuz they were too selective or wasted their youthful years with a guy that disappointed em. The worst is those ladies with bad/rude attitude and them pride puppets.

I have seen so many married couples where the lady is months or 2 years older than the groom yet the groom appears more matured than the bride and the marriage turns out great. So age isnt a barrier if both sides have true love.

4 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by megafone: 11:20pm On May 28, 2018
Ire2:

Oun to dun lo n pani!
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by BiafranBushBoy: 11:22pm On May 28, 2018
Shortyy:

Lol sorry

I even mentioned to say I miss you...

Then you shiit on me.

Good you ruined the night. angry.

Bon Nuit.
Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 28, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman by abiolamitodun(m): 11:23pm On May 28, 2018
post=67972516:
Where the OP is wrong is that older women want romance more than sex.
I think that's true
cos my fiance loves romances than sex..of which I do as well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? / Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.