Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child (1138 Views)

15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures) / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child by Blonchilli(m): 9:49pm On May 27, 2018
Just came across this story on twitter and men some Parents have really damaged their kids

Re: A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child by Blonchilli(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2018
More...

Re: A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child by Blonchilli(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2018
Continues

Re: A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child by Blonchilli(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2018
Just imagine...

Re: A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child by decatalyst(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2018
Click and 'bed' stories tongue

All hail the republic of Twitter!
Re: A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child by marooh: 10:06pm On May 27, 2018
Hmmm
This is logistical tragedy traumatic manuscript that will soon become the FP at Nairaland and Radio stations magnums silence night programme...

When I was small my parents told me that if mistakely swallow apple seed, it will grow in ur head....
So forget the past and find Horse d+ck (NwamAikpe) to ride off the dilemma moan grin
Re: A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child by donstan18: 10:09pm On May 27, 2018
Most parents care about their reputation and the compliments they'll get from people concerning their kids, than the comfort and happiness of their kids.

If he cared enough about you, if he believed you, if he cared for your happiness as a daughter, he wouldn't have concluded with what Nathan's uncle told him. He quickly acted because he felt a 3rd party will now see him as an undisciplined pastor and a father, which is one of the problem of most fathers.

Well, I believe you are a grown lady now, but one thing we should know is that when you can't forgive and forget how bad your parents treated you, you must choose one, because if you don't, it'll turn to hatred, and from HATRED > ENEMY > EVIL PLANS > DEATH > REGRETS.

Find a place in your heart to forgive them since you can't forget, they are your parents and will continue to be, they never wanted to hurt you, it was their mentality of training a daughter to avoid waywardness, to have a good reputation, they sure love you, find a way to accept them back, anyone who grew up with strict parents will understand me better, at a time then, you'll start wondering if they are your real parents, but you now do nothing but to laugh whenever you remember what they did. Forgive them, I know it's very hard from a woman to get healed from such emotional, sexual and psychological trauma. But you just have to forgive them.

Concerning the relationship issues, you need a counselor, you can't battle it alone, and before going for any counseling, do well to make sure you've forgiven your parents, because it'll help free your mind for you to learn and be alright.

Goodluck.

6 Likes

Re: A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 27, 2018
Hmmm.. Life is not the same for everyone.. I understand this.. Oh, how I wish your dad was educated.. I mean, no educated man would react the way he did.. He should be aware it's only natural for an adolescent to want to explore how her body works.. It is only the duty of the parents to monitor her ...

God can heal you. He is not like your biological father.. But first, the healing process will begin when you thoroughly forgive your parents.

While I was in secondary school, I was once falsely accused of stealing my classmate's phone. I was beating, threatened and hurt... When I gave my life to Christ in Ss3, I decided to forgive them.. And that is where I knew peace and God's love glowed into my heart. You can take this step too.. Or you may allow unforgiveness to eat you up slowly and land you eternally in Hell...

Your parents did what they did for their reputation and because they loved you...

Yet , you must understand that God loves you more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child by Blonchilli(m): 10:57pm On May 27, 2018
donstan18:
Most parents care about the compliments they'll get from people concerning their kids, than the comfort and happiness of their kids.

If he cared enough about you, if he believed you, if he cared for your happiness as a daughter, he wouldn't have concluded with what Nathan's uncle told him. He quickly acted because he felt a 3rd party will now see him as an undisciplined pastor and a father, which is one problem of most fathers.

Well, I believe you are a grown lady now, but one thing we should know is that when you can't forgive and forget how bad your parents treated you, you must choose one, because if you don't, it'll turn to hatred, and from HATRED > ENEMY > EVIL PLANS > DEATH > REGRETS.

Find a place in your heart to forgive them since you can't forget, they are your parents and will continue to be, they never wanted to hurt you, it was their mentality of training a daughter to avoid waywardness, they sure love you, find a way to accept them back, anyone who grew up with strict parents will understand me better, at a time then, you'll start wondering if they are your real parents, but you now do nothing but to laugh whenever you remember what they did. Forgive them, I know it's very hard from a woman to get healed from such emotional, sexual and psychological trauma. But you just have to forgive them.

Concerning the relationship issues, you need a counselor, you can't battle it alone, and before going for any counseling, do well to make sure you've forgiven your parents, because it'll help free your mind for you to learn and be alright.

Goodluck.

Cc : Mynd44
Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: Dominique
The damages religious fanatics have done to their kids cannot be overemphasized
Re: A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child by Blonchilli(m): 10:59pm On May 27, 2018
plavic:
Hmmm.. Life is not the same for everyone.. I understand this.. Oh, how I wish your dad was educated.. I mean, no educated man would react the way he did.. He should be aware it's only natural for an adolescent to want to explore how her body works.. It is only the duty of the parents to monitor her ...

God can heal you. He is not like your biological father.. But first, the healing process will begin when you thoroughly forgive your parents.

While I was in secondary school, I was once falsely accused of stealing my classmate's phone. I was beating, threatened and hurt... When I gave my life to Christ in Ss3, I decided to forgive them.. And that is where I knew peace and God's love glowed into my heart. You can take this step too.. Or you may allow unforgiveness to eat you up slowly and land you eternally in Hell...

Your parents did what they did for their reputation and because they loved you...

Yet , you must understand that God loves you more.
That's sick love. Children are meant to be guided. The funny part is as religious as they are they had opted for abortion. Their reputation to others was more important than the well-being of the child

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child by donstan18: 11:06pm On May 27, 2018
Blonchilli:

You are right bruv.

All in the quest to save shame and follow their preaching, they'll end up maltreating and making their kids uncomfortable, instead of guiding them in a caring way. Can you imagine a pastor and his wife agreeing for abortion, to tell you they just want to save shame without caring their daughter's live they are about to endanger.

And funny enough, their kids normal turn out to be the wayward type, because they'll always want to utilize any little or given opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child by Espada10: 7:55am On May 28, 2018
I am starting to understand why makydebbie hates pastors

1 Like

Re: A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child by Pavore9: 9:18am On May 28, 2018
It is sad to see how toxic parenting have left scars on many!
Re: A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child by makydebbie(f): 10:25am On May 28, 2018
Blonchilli:

I tell you.
Can't marry a pastor whatsoever. They think first about what people will say.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child by Nobody: 10:34am On May 28, 2018
I don't get it when she was 15 she did abortion, and later on she is a virgin undecided lady come and explain better cause me I no understand this your story
Re: A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child by Nobody: 11:03am On May 28, 2018
Saviour22:
I don't get it when she was 15 she did abortion, and later on she is a virgin undecided lady come and explain better cause me I no understand this your story
go back and read it again but this time slowly then you will understand it

1 Like

Re: A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child by nowpresence(f): 9:48pm On May 28, 2018
so painful. I felt her pain while reading. This is the beginning of her healing. May God heal you dear

1 Like

Re: A Girl Shared Heart Breaking Story On How Her Parents Scared Her As A Child by JohnVianney: 8:40am On May 29, 2018
Trust me, y'all saying "forgive and let go" its not as easy as it seems. It's preety hard to forgive one that abused you at a tender age. 20 years down the line, just one stare at the person will rejuvenate extreme feelings of hate. if you ask the person to narrate the ordeal, he/she would be able to remember vividly all major and minor details of the abusive encounter.

It only takes the grace of God to forgive and actually be at peace with oneself concerning these kinda issues.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Childless For Seven Years- My Friend Wants To Leave Her Marriage / Appreciating With Se_x. / Where Una Dey See Husband?.married Women!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.