Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,051 members, 7,807,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office (15169 Views)

Oap/co-host Needed At Wazobia Tv - / Wazobia FM Onitsha Is Recruiting *urgent* / Academic Staff Recruitment At Chrisland University (many Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office by Ugosample(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2018
NonsoWow:
Anambra is always ahead of others. It remains the number one business destination in the east especially with the excellent business-friendly policies of governor obiano. The station should give priority to anambra indigenes because lots of wawa and abakaliki people are running away from their stagnant states to come and suffocate the labour market in anambra. With this latest addition, Anambra maintains its position as the 5th largest radio market in Nigeria with the largest number of radio stations in the South East.

Anambra leads, others follow.

Typical Anambra man

feeling superior to other Igbos

rubbish mentality

1 Like

Re: Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office by Cyynthia(f): 9:51am On May 28, 2018
Ugosample:

Typical Anambra man

rubbish mentality
He's not IBO ..
You must be new or inactive on nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office by shizzle1: 9:51am On May 28, 2018
Ugosample:

[s]Typical Anambra man

rubbish mentality[/s]
my friend will you shut up and don't be stupid. Can't you see I've called the attention of others to the treachery of that bastard yorooba imposter?, yet you chose to exhibit folly

It is small minded, foolish and gullible people like who cannot decipher a deceptive comment when you see one. The yoruba fool is out to swindle the minds of foolish and unsuspecting Igbos like you and you stupidly fell for it knowing how cunny and treacherous nairalnder tribalists can be. The fool is somewhere now laughing at your gullibility

Use your head next time my friend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office by Niwdog(m): 10:55am On May 28, 2018
NonsoWow:
Anambra is always ahead of others. It remains the number one business destination in the east especially with the excellent business-friendly policies of governor obiano. The station should give priority to anambra indigenes because lots of wawa and abakaliki people are running away from their stagnant states to come and suffocate the labour market in anambra. With this latest addition, Anambra maintains its position as the 5th largest radio market in Nigeria with the largest number of radio stations in the South East.

I need no one to tell me you are not an Igbo man but parading yourself as one just to be making decisive statement
But we are not to be deceive by such act of shame
Re: Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2018
linkers:
Anambra Kwa! The home of blood money
Od.e check this table and tell which state is home of blood money

1 Like

Re: Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2018
NonsoWow:
[s]Anambra is always ahead of others. It remains the number one business destination in the east especially with the excellent business-friendly policies of governor obiano. The station should give priority to anambra indigenes because lots of wawa and abakaliki people are running away from their stagnant states to come and suffocate the labour market in anambra. With this latest addition, Anambra maintains its position as the 5th largest radio market in Nigeria with the largest number of radio stations in the South East.

Anambra leads, others follow.[/s]
You are very silly
Re: Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office by Ugosample(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2018
Cyynthia:
He's not IBO .. You must be new or inactive on nairaland.
Oh
never knew that
but why be an impostor tho....
Re: Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office by monkiwi: 11:34am On May 28, 2018
coooool
Re: Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office by kendrick93(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2018
Cyynthia:

He's not IBO ..
You must be new or inactive on nairaland.
that guy is a confirm anambra man..I know him,he is a big fool doesn't mean he isn't from anambra.
truth is he is just portraying what a typical anambra man feels, superiority over other Igbo's...that's a mindset of a typical amambrian
Re: Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office by inze(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2018
Don't be deceived by this advert. Source of recruitment cannot be verified as even the email address is a cheap personalised one.

WazobiaFM stands at wazobiafm.com and not as advertised. You can look up their website for career prospects directly when available.
Re: Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office by Ttipsy(f): 2:02pm On May 28, 2018
NonsoWow:

if all this jargons and boastful comments you typed here are true, who Fucking I repeat who Fuckn care?? Your Anambra is poo
Re: Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office by Boriqua(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Shut up and stop disgracing us. So annoying. Must u talk!?

Don't be decieved that dude is an imposter, save your energy and data.
Re: Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office by Janiel: 9:08am On Jul 04, 2018
oka4ugoo:
The site is not opening
who applied for wazobia FM, Onitsha? please I want more info as I applied and I was called for interview, I went and did the interview sailed to the next stage.
Re: Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office by ozimhede24(f): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2018
Please what position do you apply for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jobs For 3rd Class And Pass Graduates / Requirements For A Job In A Tel'com. Company? / Man Narrates How He Disqualified 3 Job Seekers For Not Having PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.