Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,550 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:49 PM

Insecurity Or Selfishness? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insecurity Or Selfishness? (10360 Views)

Insecurity Or What? / Insecurity Or Love? / Insecurity Or Plain Stupidity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by tkb417(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2010
snthesis:

@OP
wats your obsession with Kemistry?
abeg free her.

lol
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by zebra543: 12:58pm On May 28, 2010
Thats actually the dumbest thing ive ever heard!! your supposed to have an attractive bridal train! IMAGINE! some are having problems for refusing to cast thier short friends! some hire models! Dumb woman shes not even thinking about how awful her photos are going to look!
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by tkb417(m): 1:07pm On May 28, 2010
zebra543:

Thats actually the dumbest thing ive ever heard!! your supposed to have an attractive bridal train! IMAGINE! some are having problems for refusing to cast thier short friends! some hire models! Dumb woman shes not even thinking about how awful her photos are going to look!
exactly. . . .
i like this.

The photo album will look like argungun festival with some worwor people masquerading as VIPs
jeez!!!
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by zebra543: 1:11pm On May 28, 2010
tkb417:

exactly. . . .
i like this.

The photo album will look like argungun festival with some worwor people masquerading as VIPs
jeez!!!

DIES! @op did she refuse to invite attractive people too??
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by tkb417(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2010
zebra543:

DIES! @op did she refuse to invite attractive people too??
isnt that the essence?

she wants to be the only beautiful person at her wedding

smh in disgust
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by zebra543: 1:18pm On May 28, 2010
skeen!
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by tokie: 1:22pm On May 28, 2010
funkybaby:

yeah, yeah. i feel you oh jare.

i can just imagine the screaming headline on Sunday's edition of City People

Lagos big boy, TKB, gets married to Toyosi  tongue in a Victorian-styled wedding ceremony with a bunch of ugly girls as part of the bridal train.  grin grin grin

Funkybaby,

Hi, dont mind my being forward but need to speak with u asap.

I have an issue i think u can assist with.

How can we hook up?
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by funkybaby(f): 1:25pm On May 28, 2010
tokie:

Funkybaby,

Hi, dont mind my being forward but need to speak with u asap.

I have an issue i think u can assist with.

How can we hook up?

ok. send me an email
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by tokie: 1:34pm On May 28, 2010
hi
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by tkb417(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2010
tokie:

Thanks for the quick response.
Just sent u a mail

cheers
you can edit and remove the email also

@Funky
I need to share in the loot o
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by kemisuga(f): 1:58pm On May 28, 2010
thats wat she want.
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by Oba234: 2:14pm On May 28, 2010
I personally want my bridesmaid to look their best. My train is not going to be looking a mess.
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by GhanaGal: 2:22pm On May 28, 2010
nw dats deep, wow.
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by Sauron1: 2:30pm On May 28, 2010
queeneve:

Why do people always assume everyone want to look like Beyonce, have you seen other beautiful women beside BEYONCE?

Removing her pretty friends to look like BEYONCE is obsessive, HOWEVER, IF THAT HOW SHE FEEL SHE WILL LOOK MORE BEAUTIFUL THEN LET HER BE, IT HER DAY, SHE CAN PICK ALL UGLY WOMEN IF SHE WANT, IT NOT YOUR WEDDING POSTER!

AND GET OVER YOUR OBSESSION WITH BEYONCE, MARIAH CAREY DID A SONG ABOUT THAT CHECK IT OUT!

Are you jealous cos i am obsessed with Beyonce? Na wa o!!
Next time, i won't use Beyonce as ma example. . . . .I will use queeneve. grin grin grin

iice:

Are bridesmaids not friends?
A friend ought to know that you'll dim yourself because it's your friend's day.
A bride ought to know it's her day and she's getting to marry the one for her. Whatever the others look like, she should know she's the one in the eyes of the one who matters.

Women sef and their ish.

U make loads of sense.
I am glad i won't be seeing Azeezats/Kemistry in your bridal train on OUR wedding day.
This ish about silent codes is hogwash.
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by iice(f): 2:37pm On May 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

U make loads of sense.
I am glad i won't be seeing Azeezats/Kemistry in your bridal train on OUR wedding day.
This ish about silent codes is hogwash.

Jason, na only men go dey the wedding grin
Lafayette can stand in for maid of honor tongue
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by Pennywise(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2010
@OP
Selfish and irrational deduction. A pretty babe doesnt need to be in the bridal train to get attention. A wedding can be taking place at the altar while the principal object of all the gentlemen's attention is at the back of the church. Her calculation will only be meaningful if she tells Ms pretty - "you are too fine pls dont come to my wedding".
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by blank(f): 2:57pm On May 28, 2010
For my wedding, i scoured through all my friends and church members looking for elegant, beautiful and classy girls for my train.
I even left out one of my good friends just cos i felt she would look at of place among the beautiful girls.
I spent some good money on their dresses, shoes and other accessories.
They looked splendid on that day, people kept commenting that i have such beautiful friends.
What kind of pictures will u take with ugly bridesmaids? No offence.
I saw a friend of mine's pictures on FB, the bridesmaids looked so out of place.
She looked like a princess while they looked like they just left the village.
Very disappointing.
Once you wear that white dress, all focus is on you, you would definitely not be overshadowed by anyone.
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 28, 2010
she is mad!, thats the height of insecurity mixed with a little bit of immaturity. whats the point of a wedding if attending bachelores cant even hook up with attractive brides maids to knock that night angry *hiss* pissies me off.
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by Sauron1: 3:10pm On May 28, 2010
iice:

Jason, na only men go dey the wedding grin
Lafayette can stand in for maid of honor tongue

I rebuke that o. . . . .U wanna pack effeminate men in your bridal train?
Which kind bride you be? Faggotz in Church? grin grin grin grin
I think i will bring a gun along as well.

No Lafayette, abeg.

Pennywise:

@OP
Selfish and irrational deduction. A pretty babe doesnt need to be in the bridal train to get attention. A wedding can be taking place at the altar while the principal object of all the gentlemen's attention is at the back of the church. Her calculation will only be meaningful if she tells Ms pretty - "you are too fine pls dont come to my wedding".

Is it really possible for another chic to take the attention away from a bride? Seriously?
I don't think so. . . . . .
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by zebra543: 3:12pm On May 28, 2010
^^ it is, but people will still remember who is getting married. i will be proud to have gawjus gals at my wedding! So they all get hooked up and i have more weddings to attend!
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

No Lafayette, abeg.

Is it really possible for another chic to take the attention away from a bride? Seriously?

me too . .   undecided
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by campella(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2010
DONT BLAME YOU JARE
zebra543:

^^ it is, but people will still remember who is getting married. i will be proud to have gawjus gals at my wedding! So they all get hooked up and i have more weddings to attend!
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by Sauron1: 3:18pm On May 28, 2010
zebra543:

And where would this gorgeous damsel be sitting in the church for everyone to see her?

The wedding is designed/planned for the couple only.
It's their day. I doubt any other woman can take all the attention away from the bride.
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by zebra543: 3:23pm On May 28, 2010
you havent been to many weddings have you?? there is almost always a stunning woman sittin @ the back!
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by iice(f): 3:29pm On May 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

No Lafayette, abeg.

grin grin Just a few goodlooking men to be on the train.
Abeg even gays are allowed in some churches na.
Since you asked nicely tongue. . .i'll have to find a suitable man to replace him/her cheesy
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by Sauron1: 3:47pm On May 28, 2010
Ujujoan:

me too . .   undecided

Ujujoan, are they gon' be ugly or segzy?

iice:

grin grin Just a few goodlooking men to be on the train.
Abeg even gays are allowed in some churches na.
Since you asked nicely tongue. . .i'll have to find a suitable man to replace him/her cheesy

Gays are not allowed in any Naija church o. . . .
Suitable man ke? She has to be a woman(sexy n hot).
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by wazobiang: 3:49pm On May 28, 2010
call it whatever, its meant to be pardoned. its the ladies day. actually that day they feel so special. some would like to have their attractive friends with them on that day so as to make their bridal train shine with beautiful faces. some simply wont. they want to be the only star.

sometimes lady friends have been competing against each other in terms of who is more beautiful, attractive, shapely etc. such friends wont want each other during their wedding because of fear that the other (the maid) might try to steal the show at their wedding. it happens sometimes.

maybe the fiance has been showing signs of being attracted to the beautiful friend who should be maid but was left out. all sorts can happen. people don't open up naturally so she might have a good reason for excluding people in her bridal train. just as coaches leave out fine footballers when they are preparing their world cup list.

abeg, leave her alone. right or wrong, its her day.
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by zebra543: 3:53pm On May 28, 2010
^^ problem is its a symbol to the start of a relationship with an insecure and generally selfish woman!! it is her day but can u begin to imagine what other things she will do? like refusing to go to events cos the hostess is hotter than her, forcing her children to compete in beauty contests and talent shows nagging her husband for not dressin as good as the other husbands in church! She will be spending money and time trying to 'outdress outlook' every woman she comes accross! The woman needs to do alot of work on herself, i dont see her husband bein particularly happy with her in years to come!
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by Sauron1: 4:01pm On May 28, 2010
zebra543:

^^ problem is its a symbol to the start of a relationship with an insecure and generally selfish woman!! it is her day but can u begin to imagine what other things she will do? like refusing to go to events cos the hostess is hotter than her, forcing her children to compete in beauty contests and talent shows nagging her husband for not dressin as good as the other husbands in church! She will be spending money and time trying to 'outdress outlook' every woman she comes accross! The woman needs to do alot of work on herself, i dont see her husband bein particularly happy with her in years to come!

Excellent post!
The bride needs to see her SHRINK.
Her self confidence is ULTRA-LOW.
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by iice(f): 4:13pm On May 28, 2010
~Sauron~:

Gays are not allowed in any Naija church o. . . .
Suitable man ke? She has to be a woman(sexy n hot).

Sorry i'm marrying @ the beach grin
Fine. . .a sexylicious marianna cheesy
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by Sauron1: 4:19pm On May 28, 2010
iice:

Sorry i'm marrying @ the beach grin

No problemo.
We go SCUBA diving after saying our vows. wink

iice:

Fine. . .a sexylicious marianna cheesy

. . . . .Or a boobilicious Atia.
Re: Insecurity Or Selfishness? by iice(f): 4:31pm On May 28, 2010
Atia. . .definitely grin
We have agreed then tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cogent Reasons Why You Should Have S*x With A Fat Woman At Least For Once / I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) / Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.