Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship (35237 Views)

Malian & Burkinabe Troops Arrive Niger Amidst Cheers From Nigeriens / Checkout The Drip On These Malian War Fighters That Got People Talking (Photos) / Meet Mamoudou Gassama: The Malian Who Saved A Child In France, The Job Offers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by rewarder: 12:36pm On May 28, 2018
Nice one...
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by PrettySleek(f): 12:37pm On May 28, 2018
This one na the original black panther! grin no be that artificial marvel own

2 Likes

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Rebuke: 12:37pm On May 28, 2018
cheesy

Abeg whr dat boy wey detonate bomb to abort bokogirl suicide mission dat day na? Him meet wt him local govrrnment counselor?

2 Likes

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by package7(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2018
Gold-mine.
Good Luck tu you nigga
Your destiny don change be dat
Remember your siblings okay plus your old woman for village. grin
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Bossontop(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2018
cheesy grin
Very commendable.... He deserves d highest of accolades
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by affable4(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2018
He deserves everything he got
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 28, 2018
yeah right! gullible white folks! the whole thang was set up, he came to france 2 months Ago, now he has been awarded a french citizenship for rescuing a dangling child from a building. it would have took him years to obtain a french citizenship. very clever.

The same thing happened few years ago, now Africans are copying. Nice! Africans will do anything i mean, anything! to live in europe. including myself.
if the can risk their lives travelling through libya to europe then this is nothing. grin
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by don4real18(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2018
Illegal immigrants will want to become overnight superheroes now
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by MrCuteking(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2018
ollah2:
If this happened in Nigeria, SARS will arrest him and conclude he is an armed robber else he wouldn't have known how to climb.

This should send message to the racist Trump who doesn't like immigrants.

Kudos young man
Trump would have deported him grin
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2018
If try that here, the Nigeria gallant and eagle eyed police will arrest you for unlawfuil climbimg of building

2 Likes

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 28, 2018
but wetin those oyinbos up there dey look wey they no fit catch the pikin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 28, 2018
If it was trumps America ice would deport him for trespassing on private property
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Xander85: 12:40pm On May 28, 2018
He's a credit to his family, country and the black race!

Watch how offers will be coming in thick and fast...even marriage proposals! smiley

1 Like

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by kokomilala(m): 12:41pm On May 28, 2018
He really is a hero. He seized a moment in time to shine. He's written forever in the stars.
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Xander85: 12:42pm On May 28, 2018
MrCuteking:

Trump would have deported him grin

If Macron was like Trump, chances are the guy may have been deported since, and that child may most likely be dead by now! sad
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 28, 2018
don4real18:
Illegal immigrants will want to become overnight superheroes now
that was the whole idea in the first place, this isn't the first time this sort of stunt has happened in france. a very carefully and cleverly planned stunt to get a french passport in just 2 months grin

Africans will do anything to live in europe.
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by dvkot(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2018
very good, if nah for here them go dey expext aay make them give you money
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Chevronstaff: 12:48pm On May 28, 2018
roqrules04:
Developed countries really knows how to reward good deeds.

If na Nigeria here, SARS will arrest him asking him how he knew how to climb houses if his not a thief grin
Lol.... grin
My Chest..!!! grin grin
Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 28, 2018
roqrules04:

If na Nigeria here, SARS will arrest him asking him how he knew how to climb houses if his not a thief grin

LMAO ... Kai, you don make me laff better.. my stomach ooo

1 Like

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by xreal: 12:50pm On May 28, 2018
In less than 30 seconds?
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2018
But there where people holding the child before he got there na.

1 Like

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by jayinfo2(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2018
I thought I'm seeing 2 people at the top of the building. Y didn't day just Carry the baby .

1 Like

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by olaeday(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2018
roqrules04:

Exactly what I was thinking and seriously the boy will eventually drop down and die cos no one would like to get involved with NPF.
Hard work pays

1 Like

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by thunderbabs: 12:58pm On May 28, 2018
What would have buhari done?

I am for nobody shocked
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by RexTramadol1: 12:59pm On May 28, 2018
olatade:
Donald Trump: "If I had been in Paris, I would have climbed up to the fourth floor to save the child, too. Easily. And probably better and more quickly. In fact, I have done things like this many times, but nobody filmed it. But I don't care, I don't want to brag. I never brag. But I am the biggest child-saver in history. Everybody knows that."

grin grin grin
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2018
brave and fit

2 Likes

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Brains1990(m): 1:00pm On May 28, 2018
Good things are happening day in day out in other countries, but this bokoharamanic country called Nigeria is always reporting and experiencing cursed, demonic and unscrupulous disasters in every 1hr.

Bleep Nigeria.
Bleep Muslims.
Bleep buhari.
Bleep you too if you don't like my comment.

1 Like

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Obierika(m): 1:01pm On May 28, 2018
roqrules04:

I almost died of laughter...
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Hotfreeze: 1:01pm On May 28, 2018
Do you know the funny thing?

If it's in Nigeria, with that guy dressed like that and climbing the balcony, SARS for don shoot am.

This country wastes destinies and kills its stars.

1 Like

Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by rozayx5(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2018
jayinfo2:
I thought I'm seeing 2 people at the top of the building. Y didn't day just Carry the baby .

They had a slight grip of the boy. But could not pull him up to safety

Which these guys did

SlayQueenSlayer:
But there where people holding the child before he got there na.
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Infocitadel: 1:02pm On May 28, 2018
so out of no where,. a job was created.
I wonder why people hoard job
Re: Malian Scaled 4 Storeys To Save Child In Paris, Met President, Gets Citizenship by Assassin101: 1:06pm On May 28, 2018
Black Spider, dats all I can say

Now, this is what you get when you have a young person as president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso / Ukraine Slams Russia For Visiting Africa / Guinean Military Junta Dissolves Government, Seals Country’s Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.